Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

have u ever been to hamar

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
abucubeed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

have u ever been to hamar

Postby abucubeed » Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:43 pm

i have noticed alot of you sound like a xabad keento , and my question is how many of you have ever seen xamar cadeey

xeertii ay hawiye ku xaareen so who is from the city of angels now taken by devils

Warya_dude
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: have u ever been to hamar

Postby Warya_dude » Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:48 pm

born there and lived the first few years of my life Laughing but i hate the city now Laughing

abucubeed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby abucubeed » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:05 pm

[quote="Warya_dude"]born there and lived the first few years of my life Laughing but i hate the city now Laughing[/quote] ,

thanks to hawiye right??

Karbaash_killa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Karbaash_killa » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:11 pm

I was born and spent most of young life there then whent back there 2002gii and then quickly during last summer for 2 weeks maasha allah big change and was looking much better thanx to hawiye Laughing ..Now it whent back to worse ..thanx to Ethiopians and darood
Last edited by Karbaash_killa on Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

biko
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby biko » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:13 pm

xamar cadey is no longer and now its...xaar tigre.

Ismahan445
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ismahan445 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:13 pm

Born there and lived there my childhood years and visited there many time thru life last time in summer of 2006. The city was beautiful and booming thanx to Hawiye.

biko
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby biko » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:16 pm

"The city was beautiful and booming thanx to Hawiye."

beautiful and booming dont have no placve next to the word hawiye...so care to rephrase your sentence and careful with what terminology you use in the future.

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Afhayeenka Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Mudane Axmed (Silaanyo) ee Somalinet...

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:19 pm

Lived there

Ismahan445
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ismahan445 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:21 pm

^^yes it was beautiful and booming thanx to Hawiye.

Warya_dude
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Warya_dude » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:26 pm

When the city was booming at its golden years it was all thanks to Northern immigrants (Isaaqs, Majerteens etc) Wink

The neighborhood we lived in back in the 80s was full with Northerners and it was the best neighborhood of Xamar

Hawiyes were the people in jail and sweeping the streets and other low class jobs back then

abucubeed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby abucubeed » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:27 pm

[quote="biko"]"The city was beautiful and booming thanx to Hawiye."

beautiful and booming dont have no placve next to the word hawiye...so care to rephrase your sentence and careful with what terminology you use in the future.[/quote]

ahahah you took out of my mouth well said misseur carte 2

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Afhayeenka Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Mudane Axmed (Silaanyo) ee Somalinet...

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:27 pm

Ismahan: Not when i lived there,.. When i was there it was booming because of the Great Isaaq there Cool...and now we took it to Hargeisa Very Happy

musika man
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby musika man » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:34 pm

^^^^^

habargedir and darod claiming xamar. go back to the fox holes ur ancestors came from. xamar belongs to abgal and shaanshi people.

abucubeed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby abucubeed » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:37 pm

[quote="musika man"]^^^^^

habargedir and darod claiming xamar. go back to the fox holes ur ancestors came from. xamar belongs to abgal and shaanshi people.[/quote]

you are almost right , except you missing muwaladiin from xamar villago arabo or bilaajo carab Laughing my place of birth and insha allah one day i will return my home town and have 5 abgaal working for me

Warya_dude
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Warya_dude » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:38 pm

[quote="musika man"]^^^^^

habargedir and darod claiming xamar. go back to the fox holes ur ancestors came from. xamar belongs to abgal and shaanshi people.[/quote]

lol i am like 4 generations mogadishu (no southern blood!), i have any right to claim it, but i am not claiming it, cause it looks like an atomic bomb fell on that crappy place

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.