Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

have u ever been to hamar

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
abucubeed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: have u ever been to hamar

Postby abucubeed » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:34 pm

[quote="DEMOLITION MAN"][quote="abucubeed"]"madiino & karaan ? what about boondheere, liido, suuq bacaan, afarta jardiino, sanca, yaanqshid etc "

madiino = mix daarood , isaaq and other

[/quote]

Dude are you nuts, madiino past or present is one of the biggest abgal populated area in the city Hell AM FROM FROM THERE Laughing how can u say it was a mix of isaaq and darood.

there were alot of daroods as our neighbours,i remember , there were also HG saleebans, but definitenely there were more abgaal
where do you think Ciyaal FAA CALI COME FROM ? Laughing[/quote]

demo let me help you out sxb

ciyaal faay cali started in madina ( few ciyaal tuugo ) boorso , safaleeti ama shaash ay dafi jireen while scking koolo
to get high

yeah abgaal owned more properties but they sold all from number 4 to kaaraan so i honestly believe abgaals were the best hawiyes to have as a neighbors

Bagamundo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bagamundo » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:35 pm

Every qwiil lived in xamar.

reer banaadir, the rightfull owners of the town, along with afbghaal. her barawe

daarood, majerten,marexan,aurtable,

Isaaq

djaboutians

habar gedir too.

eelaay

jareer

bakis

indians

arabs

ethiopians

italians

Other europeans

americans

you name it, xamar had it.

abucubeed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby abucubeed » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:41 pm

you are 100% right baaga

those were the good old days man one nation under one god and one flag

before fcking ilko gaduud and aftubo fcked up

Karbaash_killa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Karbaash_killa » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:57 pm

Demolition man

You have proven once again a lack of knowledge about your own degaan

1. Liido comes under Karaan as a district in the same way hamar jadiid comes under Wardhiigley

So dont go making one district into hundreds inorder to proove your point..

2. The General (AUN) signed an agreement under USC to Unite Hawiye under one wing and defend it from any outside threats ..

While Aideed was on duty in central somalia fighting in the name of Hawiye, you guys started to realize that the man who is going to be the leader is HG ... And since this was unacceptable to the envious Abgaals they betrayed him and quickly announced Ali mahdi the new leader while the General had been and was still fighting for these monkeys...

When the General arrived in Xamar he felt betrayed and appalled at the jelousy of abgaal so he sat back and allowed you guys to continue with your President "ALI Naafto"

But Noo, Presidency wasnt enough they had to start envying the HG business that started to bloom in the southern Muqdishu... So they deceided to attack HG and their business inorder to evict HG from the capital but little did they know the general was already running out of tolerance and he rightfuly stood his ground...

This lead to Abgaal Vs HG war..which resulted in the following
*Abgaal loosing 80 percent of their land...
*Murusade,Xawadle and other hawiye's started to join the battle on your side out of sympathy and hope they might get a power sharing....
*Murusade gave up early on as they were simply over run by the generals men ..
*Xawadle got evicted from Xamar By HG in the face of the wounded Abgaal..

Your blatent hatred towards Hg is because of the Hg vs abagal war.......and the way someone could tell HG had the upper hand is by listening to HG when they speaks about abgaal...Most of them arent even bothred but when you ask a typical Abgaal .there is alot of calaacal instore...

Ciyaal fay cali existed in our fathers generation and before in which it was made up of Hawiye and darood mainly Not Abgaal on it own... This must be yet another fairytale you was raised up on.

besides claiming a gang of youth from back inda days is a shame on it self..

Abgaal committed countless treachery's Against Hawiye. Few of the most notable are

*91kii -Breaking of the Hawiye agreement and the betrayal of the General
*93- Working as spies for the US marines as the Abgaal women would serve the forren soldiers tea and get raped afterwards in their own homes ...HG defended Xamar successfully with out your help and saved countless Abgaals from the sex at gun point abgaal women experienced by the American marines...

Abgaals when as faar as attempting to marry them ..while we dragged their bodies on the ground.....

*2006kii First hawiye soldiers appointed to fighitng under UIC against the invaders, only to be seen changing their clothes from UIC to civilian clothing and picking up Borders saying "Welcome Ethiopia and WIILKEENA GHEEDI" In the north of Mugdishu...

Karbaash_killa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Karbaash_killa » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:58 pm

Xamar is not just an abgaal degaan but a Mudulood and reer banaadiri(cad cads)deegan...

Jowhar is what you call an Abgaal deegan Laughing

Bagamundo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bagamundo » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:05 pm

was hawar ghedir that powerfull?

Ismahan445
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ismahan445 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:05 pm

KK don't waste you energy on this little boi..obviously he is a typical ungrateful abagaal.

DEMOLITION MAN
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby DEMOLITION MAN » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:27 pm

KK
i've talked about these issues zillions of times man , feeling like am wasting my fuccking energy here.
wanna answers to these questions Go to my archives.

truth be told sxb, qofka maanta somalia dhul la;aan ey heyso oo dhul ey leheyn isku dhajinaayo ma ahan abgaal.
your gaajo ppl come to live in Xamar in order to have a better living standards.
Fine while it lasted ey ?
allthese times w've been talking about Habar Gidir best years in Somali History which was the early 90's Laughing
whats the future KK ? insurgency, lol
out of this man i need to go to sleep.

Osman
webmaster

Postby Osman » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:32 pm

Hamar ?

Never heard of it.

DEMOLITION MAN
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby DEMOLITION MAN » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:33 pm

KK
what percentage of land you control today loool

good night mate

DEMOLITION MAN
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby DEMOLITION MAN » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:46 pm

ismahan
isnt it funny that you the one who always starts the hate, in every topic then acting all innocent, gimme a freakin break

Ismahan445
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ismahan445 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:59 pm

[quote="DEMOLITION MAN"]ismahan
isnt it funny that you the one who always starts the hate, in every topic then acting all innocent, gimme a freakin break[/quote]

loooooool leave my innocense alone, but aren't you the one talking BS about HG all time. Look as far as HG are concerned you hate HG and don't even begin to deny it...just go back and read what BS you write. Walahi majority of the time I don't even comment on your comment, I just laugh. Most HG folks are not bothered about abgaal. And as for me, I don't consider myself a qabil hater and just about love for my ppl ( Sacaad Saciid). You on the other hand, stop talking BS and educate yourself about your clan and others.

Zabibta
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Zabibta » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:13 am

You pple and Qabil!!!!!GRRRRRRRR X-(

I was in Mogadishu last summer for the first time EVER!!! I didn't know what to expect but I wanted to satisfty my curiosity. My family wasn't speakin to me coz i wasnt listening to them, so they jus said their goodbyes and hugged me like a zillion times each....where were this hugs b4? My friends!!! especially one who's Abdullahi Yusuf clan i think, was bout to go out of his mind when he heard I was preparing to leave for Hamar....he was more worried than my mum!!! Confused Which I came to understand why when I got there....ileen pple from Mogadishu aren't fond of MJs (Not that am one, that friend of mine is though) and vice versa.

Anyway so I went, when I arrived at K50 (Kilometre 50), I had to pull out that borrowed jalbab from my bag and put it on!! Before I was inspected for khat!!!!

On gettin to thee town, it wasn't what I expected AT ALL!!! Shocked Nothing like I had imagined... I was shocked to see that many people there to start with! I saw a cocacola factory and i was like...Noooo!!! u know! Surprised I wont even mention the communication sector of that city coz boy! it is untouchable. I went to one of the houses there and there's a phone in the living room( down stairs, yes! there r two storey hses there!!!!), one the living room upstairs, another in the dining!!!!! All from different service providers, I heard of Olympic, Soma, Hormood,etc!!!! And I called home after like every hour... Very Happy I couldnt believe it!!!

Then my first day came...At 5am, was woken up by gun shots. I jus went down and mummered the Shahada before someone came to me and said.."it's alright, there's a gun garage near by and that's just testing" Oh My!!!!!!!!Gun Garage? What on earth! Jus testing!?! my heart had stopped for a while.

Then came the thing I hate most!!!Pple askin my qabil!!! The shock they didnt get!! I acted a fool, told 'em I had no idea what I was and it helped coz word spread that I didnt know my qabil so instead of the stupid question, I got questioning looks!!! Whatever! Cool

I went back in November!!! And we used the Mogadishu International Airport!!!! From the excitements I saw and what I heard, it hadnt been used since the war!!!! How cool? I sure felt something knowing that! Very Happy
Am goin back this summer again,hopefully it would have coolled down by then inshallah.

So whatever they were, even if they made me wear jalbab, 'em sheikhs did something I believe.

Bagamundo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bagamundo » Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:44 am

Zab, interesting story.

eyes-only
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eyes-only » Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:56 am

xudunteeydaa ku duugan, Xamar cadeeyee Very Happy

Born there, lived there, hope to die there....

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.