Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Any Somalis here actually in Somalia?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ethio_habesh

Any Somalis here actually in Somalia?

Postby ethio_habesh » Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:50 pm

I am from and in Ethiopia, Would be cool to chat with a Somali from Somalia? english speaking person

Any here?

Sadaam_Mariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Any Somalis here actually in Somalia?

Postby Sadaam_Mariixmaan » Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:53 pm

get fukk out before the Holy Hyena EXPOSE U Cool

~<Haji Warabe AKA The Holy Hyena>~

e!
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby e! » Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:58 pm

habashe, why do u love somalis so much? You know we would never marry or even socialize with ur kind

ethio_habesh

Postby ethio_habesh » Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:03 pm

In my college (Addis Ababa University) theres some somalis, I just got interested in you guys after what happened the last few months and my half brother is in Somalia right now in a town called Baydao(?) doing military service

e!
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby e! » Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:09 pm

[quote="ethio_habesh"]In my college (Addis Ababa University) theres some somalis, I just got interested in you guys after what happened the last few months and my half brother is in Somalia right now in a town called Baydao(?) doing military service[/quote]

habashe boy, stop suking somali dik...go back to some habashe forum

Kramer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: At Cawar's house, watching TV while Ina Baxar is practicing nursing on Cawar!

Postby Kramer » Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:47 am

Most of the people here are either in USA or Europe --what we call "Qurbo" folks!
people from somalia -they may be some here -but mostly are found in other websites!

Steeler [Crawler2]
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Steeler [Crawler2] » Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:22 am

Funny how the guy just asks a simple question and gets insulted. This thread is a perfect example of why Africa in general, and Somalia in particular, are all focked up.

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:45 am

uh-huh...now I know why this ethio b!tch is constantly barking all that hail to ethiopia shid like a broken PR record.. he is in Addis.. and knowing how they have the most governmentally controlled/censored/spyed internet access in all of Africa, he tryna score petty points with Zenawi or better yet stay alive. Laughing

eyes-only
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eyes-only » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:47 am

[quote="ethio_habesh"]I am from and in Ethiopia, Would be cool to chat with a Somali from Somalia? english speaking person

Any here?[/quote]

piss off dirty xabash

hey-loser
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hey-loser » Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:46 pm

DEATH TO THE XABASH!!

Laughing

ethio_habesh

Postby ethio_habesh » Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:16 pm

[quote="zulaika"]uh-huh...now I know why this ethio b!tch is constantly barking all that hail to ethiopia shid like a broken PR record.. he is in Addis.. and knowing how they have the most governmentally controlled/censored/spyed internet access in all of Africa, he tryna score petty points with Zenawi or better yet stay alive. Laughing[/quote]

I got satellite internet, government can not check on me. Ethiopia is a very nice country to live in and you should not be confused by the false bad image spread by the west.

For all the Somalis atleast I live in my own county Smile Only 250 miles away from your ''homeland'' Surprised Laughing

http://img71.echo.cx/img71/3590/addisababa5fb.jpg

Gondarre power

e!
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby e! » Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:24 pm

Dude, u'll find more ppl infected with aids in AIDS ABABADBLOALBABAB BABA BABAB DBG or what ever u call u shhit capital than all of somalia combined Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

hey-loser
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hey-loser » Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:25 pm

Ethio habash watch this interresting documentary about Somalia and Ethiopia

http://www.somalinet.com/exit/?exit=htt ... PSa6VXRGnk

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.