Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Video of yesterday's killed ethiopians

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Bagamundo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Video of yesterday's killed ethiopians

Postby Bagamundo » Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:51 am

^^Yo screw, do something about this troll, homie.

I know you've the power to ban his slave mentallity for good. Laughing

The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The-Screw » Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:54 am

i just did.

Bagamundo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bagamundo » Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:58 am

^^Thanks, man. I vote 4 u next term for appreciacian. Laughing

I know he has another nick here but let's just wait and see.

The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The-Screw » Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:59 am

i didn't ban him, i deleted his post and warned him.

The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The-Screw » Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:59 am

he's an okay guy, he makes good arguments but sometimes he crosses lines and over does things, we can't have that.

Smile

Hard-Rock
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Hard-Rock » Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:03 am

Phuckin gruesome images, WTF is wrong with these savages, the fockin Xabash is dead, leave the dead body alone. Have some respect for humanity.
Kill them all but if he is dead, no need to disfigure the dead body. Thats un call for, thats Savage Ethiopian trait not Somali or Muslim trait. If you read Human rights voilations in Ogaden, you will see many reports of Ethiopian soldiers killing Ogaden civilians and after they murder them, they leave the dead on the streets and they prevent the Relatives from burying the dead bodies.
We can't have Somali/Muslims doing that too. It is inhumane, un-Islamic, they need to stop that shyt period!!!!

Bagamundo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bagamundo » Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:07 am

[quote="The-Screw"]he's an okay guy, he makes good arguments but sometimes he crosses lines and over does things, we can't have that.

Smile[/quote]

Aight, am a keep one eye open like the cbs to watch his every move.

#1baller
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby #1baller » Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:42 am

[quote="Bagamundo"]Someone should tell this house nigga to chill with that uncle sam attitude.

I repeat, we don't give a fukk about what your white masters think. Muslims will put bullet up your butt if you don't change your attitude.

I respect AAs=afro americans but by far you're the dummiest i have seen. Most afro americans are very good people always concience when it comes to white colonialst ideas around the world but i have yet to see anyone so pro white dominants as you're.Maybe it's time you check job applications as white instead of others. Laughing[/quote]

What tha fock are you ranting about???? Why are you so offended by my comments It's focking retarded and assinine to take pleasure in dragging dead people and burning them alive. Do you support that kind of nonsense? Confused

"I repeat, we don't give a fukk about what your white masters think. Muslims will put bullet up your butt if you don't change your attitude."

"White masters". You are a sadly deluded individual. Ain't nobody here got "white masters". Matter of fact none of my parents nor their ancestors were slaves so get ya facts straight.

"I respect AAs=afro americans but by far you're the dummiest i have seen. Most afro americans are very good people always concience when it comes to white colonialst ideas around the world but i have yet to see anyone so pro white dominants as you're.Maybe it's time you check job applications as white instead of others. Laughing[/quote]"

And lastly wtf does having an opinon got to do with white colonialist??? Did I tell a lie about the actions of your people? The answer is no. So I don't understand your logic. Just because someone doesn't agree with your people's twisted view..... they're white? No.. If anything it just means they're more focking civilised and intelligent human beings.
Last edited by #1baller on Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

#1baller
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby #1baller » Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:46 am

[quote="The-Screw"]i didn't ban him, i deleted his post and warned him.[/quote]

Screw for a moderator you surprise me. You let a poster bait you into giving me a warning when it is unwarranted. But I guess that's the only way some posters can fight their battles here. Some people have less focking balls than i thought they had Laughing Laughing

The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The-Screw » Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:48 am

actually, he didnt. i saw it before he even replied and was on my way to writting you up for it.
:}

nice try though.

#1baller
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby #1baller » Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:59 am

[quote="The-Screw"]

"Yo screw, do something about this troll, homie.
I know you've the power to ban his slave mentallity for good"

If those comments didn't get you wound up, then i dunno what would. Shocked

e!
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby e! » Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:02 am

How many warnings do we get before we get banned?

The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The-Screw » Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:03 am

^ you'll just have to wait and see.

Smile

e!
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby e! » Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:05 am

[quote="The-Screw"]^ you'll just have to wait and see.

Smile[/quote]

Laughing be kind, i already have one warning Shocked Shocked

Bagamundo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bagamundo » Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:11 am

"What tha fock are you ranting about???? Why are you so offended by my comments It's focking retarded and assinine to take pleasure in dragging dead people and burning them alive. Do you support that kind of nonsense? Confused"

Dude, i don't support people dragging dead bodies on the streets. Quite the contrary, I was quite adamant when people posted those demeaning images here. I don't know if you can dig one of my comments out from back then but it's there, go ahead and check it for yourself.

"White masters". You are a sadly deluded individual. Ain't nobody here got "white masters". Matter of fact none of my parents nor their ancestors were slaves so get ya facts straight."

When i was referring to white masters, i meant it the way you seem to be high on their mentallity like calling muslims names. Besides, why are you claiming afro american if your people weren't of slave decendents. Last i checked, black west indies and afro americans were of former slaves. Of course am not here to disrespect them, but to say otherwise is to deny of your origines, hence the mental slavery i was commenting on.

"And lastly wtf does having an opinon got to do with white colonialist??? Did I tell a lie about the actions of your people? The answer is no. So I don't understand your logic. Just because someone doesn't agree with your people's twisted views they're white. It just means they're more focking intelligent...........ya dig!!!![/quote]"

I'm not trying to shove my ideas down your throat, but you seem to generalize all somalis and muslims in every thread. Maybe it's because you've dealt few knuckle heads here, but still, to generalize a whole group of people is not something an inteligent person as you claim does.

Dude, if you want people to respect your views here, respect our culture then. This is our sanctuary and we can't afford to see people disrespect it, get it?

It's somalinet. Somalis come first. Surprised

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.