Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali Bantus

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
e!
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Somali Bantus

Postby e! » Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:09 pm

[quote="neocon_2007"]first bantu I saw was actually 2 weeks back, I was on the bus and this fat African lady came on and sat at the opposite end she took up two seats. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing She busted out a apple and a knife and began cutting it into slices and eatting it Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing After chewing down a few slices like a horse someone calls her on her cell phone and shes starts speaking Somali Shocked I began laughing, got up and moved to the back.

She got off at Dixon. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Wallahi no lie Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing[/quote]

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah????? Bantus in Toronto Shocked

Ask if she has a daughter, hyper is looking for a bantu wife

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:10 pm

lol miskiin wad isku deh ya3day.

Zabibta
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Zabibta » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:02 am

I believe the kind of treatment somalis gave to this fellow somalis is a contribution to the unending melee.....kinda like a curse from Allah(swt)

Hyper darling, say hello and good work to whoever brought you up.

Hannah.....I didn't mention it but this was to the informed dear

Madmadoobe
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Madmadoobe » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:06 am

Zabibta did you grow up in Arabia?

galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby galia » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:25 am

I once meant a somlia bantu in the city of manchester when i was visting one of my relatives there, i was waiting for the bus and this typical adoon looking came up to me and said "r u from somalia", i said yes, and i said to him "how did u know where am from" he then said that he was from Mogadishio and that he was somali (in hes dreams about being somali, cos u don't look somali, with ur big nose).

I was shocked when he started speaking somali, OMG, then he said what part of somalia i was from, i said Mogadishio (actually am from galkayo but i always tell people i was born in Mogadisho). The guy said that i don't belong in Mogadisho (utter weirdo) and that am from north of somalia. I looked at him and said my clan owns Mogadishio so what gives u the right to say that i ain't from Mogadishio.
I then said to him whats ur clan, he looked puzzled and would not answer cos hes not even from a somali clan, and that scum is telling me i don't belong in Mogadishio.

I should have said to him, atleast am fcuking somali.

Garvey

Postby Garvey » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:31 am

^^^^Waxaan gabar miyaa?
Shocked

Madmadoobe
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Madmadoobe » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:41 am

"I once meant a somlia bantu in the city of manchester when i was visting one of my relatives there, i was waiting for the bus and this typical adoon looking came up to me and said "r u from somalia", i said yes, and i said to him "how did u know where am from" he then said that he was from Mogadishio and that he was somali (in hes dreams about being somali, cos u don't look somali, with ur big nose).

I was shocked when he started speaking somali, OMG, then he said what part of somalia i was from, i said Mogadishio (actually am from galkayo but i always tell people i was born in Mogadisho). The guy said that i don't belong in Mogadisho (utter weirdo) and that am from north of somalia. I looked at him and said my clan owns Mogadishio so what gives u the right to say that i ain't from Mogadishio.
I then said to him whats ur clan, he looked puzzled and would not answer cos hes not even from a somali clan, and that scum is telling me i don't belong in Mogadishio."

What a stupid biiiitch!!!.. Ok seriously though from what i can tell your post, your from galkacyo and therefore your skinny ass is either majeerteen or habar gidir, right? Then the bantu brother is right about you coming from north and not belong to xamar you silly girl cause they live all in up and down muqdisho eeevvvrryyy focking where. Da fuk is wrong with yo somali ass?? and just for the record bantus are somalis with super sexy chicks, specially when they dancing to awes khamis or gedi shambo, dont know which one but doesnt really matter.

Zabibta
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Zabibta » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:44 am

Thank you Madmodobe, I will say no more to this girl with the little aqli. And no, I didn't grow up there. Confused

Garvey: Wexee?

Garvey

Postby Garvey » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:49 am

zabibta, i was just blown away by galia's stupidity coupled with her mean spirit thus couldn't believe her claim that she is woman after all...

what a unlady like!

Zabibta
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Zabibta » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:52 am

Lol. Oh! There's a rotten potato in every sack my dear Sad

galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby galia » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:54 am

No Madmadoobe ur being stupid, Since am Haber Gider and also hawiya i consider Mogadisho as my city, don't u realise how many of my fellow clans men died for that city, i shall never accept some lowlife adoon telling me that i aint from Mogadisho, thats crazy. That adoon aint even somali.

Bantus like that make me sick, telling me i ain't from Mogadiso, if i ain't from Mogadisho u aint from somalia too, ur from uganda.

Mogadisho is the home of all HGs no matter where they born, thats our city.

Zabibta r u adoon or somali.

Zabibta
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Zabibta » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:00 am

Ur shaming the female species and the few civilized somalis nunaay and yes, am adoon, adoon Illahey! Cool

galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby galia » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:06 am

Zabibta, bantus can be extremly savage to chustic people, i mean look what they did to the tutsi u know in that film hotel rwanda.

Zabibta with respect somalis r natural racist, i mean how do u expect us to tolerate complete aliens (adoons) when we dislike each other in terms of qabil.

Zabibta if u r adoon then u r not somali ur another race.

musika man
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby musika man » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:10 am

[quote="galia"]I once meant a somlia bantu in the city of manchester when i was visting one of my relatives there, i was waiting for the bus and this typical adoon looking came up to me and said "r u from somalia", i said yes, and i said to him "how did u know where am from" he then said that he was from Mogadishio and that he was somali (in hes dreams about being somali, cos u don't look somali, with ur big nose).

I then said to him whats ur clan, he looked puzzled and would not answer cos hes not even from a somali clan, and that scum is telling me i don't belong in Mogadishio.

I should have said to him, atleast am fcuking somali.[/quote]

^^^

that is a beuatiful story about when a bantu somali meets a nomadic somali. thank god we lobbied hard for the bantu somalis. great somali people free from bloodshed and symbols of anarchy.

Zabibta
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Zabibta » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:24 am

Oh boy!!!! For starters, Somali is no race habibty, it's in the African race...aaight? Rolling Eyes
And about somalis being natunal racist, that I agree but not all although 99% but that aint no excuse to be one as an individual, jus bcoz ur somali, mater of fact deny to be one in that sense and instead be a Muslim, that'll be more rewarding.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.