Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your take on children?

This forum is dedicated for women, beautiful Somali ladies.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
SultanOrder

Re: Your take on children?

Postby SultanOrder » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:30 pm

:lol: Yeah, I do come off as more intelligent and mature than them, I speak better english too.
but you shouldn't judge me in comparison to BV eventhough shes inteligent for her gender.

I get what your saying wallahi, because when your young you have so many illusions and ideals of how you want things, its hard for you to consider others point of views. So your divorced now?

Koronto69

Postby Koronto69 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:37 pm

Waan ku gartay, sxb.

Yh, man. Divorced since 2007 and living a peaceful life for the first time in years. There's life after divorce and it can be a bliss, makes the ladies even find you a bit more interesting with their "ooohs" and "aaahs". If it don't work the first time, try again and if you're making each other miserable, call it quits. Its not like you're co-joined twins or some shit like that, cut your losses short & find whatever makes you happy again, brotherly advice. And always seek Allah's guidance in every decision you decide to take.

No woman is worth your happiness & no woman is worth a hassle, take it from me.

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:44 pm

Amen to that brotha :up: :up: :up:

Koronto69

Postby Koronto69 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:29 am

Helwaa,

You pretty much summed it up there. I actually had an appointment with my school therapist on Monday, but that won't be necessary now that you've filled that role.

How can I ever repay you for your service?

Mad May
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mad May » Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:46 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: @these two

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:49 am

Do any of you have any? If not, how often do you think about having kids? Do you wonder what type of a parent you'd make and what type of a relationship you'd have with your kid(s)? Do you try to learn parenting skills from watching others around you and either by reading about the issue e.g. Bill Cosby's "Fatherhood" series? I'm sure there's a similar series for "Motherhood" as well. What are your main fears about having kids? Is it a matter of finding the right person to have them with, a matter of timing, financial worries of not being able to care for them or just not wanting them? Do you ever have fears of not being able to conceive?

Finally, what is the best age to have children in your opinion?
my biggest fair is not being awalad salah ah.
as some one said: awladokum akbadukum tamshi fil arth= your kids are your liver walking on the frloor. means it hurts you if anything happened to them.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.