Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali Girls Attitude towards Guys

This forum is dedicated for women, beautiful Somali ladies.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Somali Girls Attitude towards Guys

Postby BlackVelvet » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:01 am

Emotionally stunted you are. You are not supposed to be afraid of creepy crawlies, you go down stairs to see if a buglar just made that funny sound in the night, you throw around punches like you couldn't care less if your nose got broken but you can't let yourself like or love a woman because you might get hurt?

Lord Diplock
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Lord Diplock » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:55 am

Emotionally stunted you are. You are not supposed to be afraid of creepy crawlies, you go down stairs to see if a buglar just made that funny sound in the night, you throw around punches like you couldn't care less if your nose got broken but you can't let yourself like or love a woman because you might get hurt?

BV: What are you on about walaal? you lost me.

The essense of my thread was to bring to your attention my experience with Somali girls over the yrs.

HalfDzed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby HalfDzed » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:05 am

Shit has nothing to do with being emotionally scared, everything to do with women's psyche in general. This applies to any woman, whether she's a classmate, work-mate, love interest, even a neighbor. Dude tries being nice and makes the mistake of letting his guard down, then all hell breaks loose. I don't think women can help it, they only act on instinct & their sub-concious. My issue is when they try to pin all blame on men and walk around like they're little angels.

Want to know why men are unwilling to commit? Why men don't even bother with polite affections & chivalry anymore? The answer lies closer than you think.

qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby qoraxeey » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:00 pm

:roll: :roll: :|

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:55 pm

Shit has nothing to do with being emotionally scared, everything to do with women's psyche in general. This applies to any woman, whether she's a classmate, work-mate, love interest, even a neighbor. Dude tries being nice and makes the mistake of letting his guard down, then all hell breaks loose. I don't think women can help it, they only act on instinct & their sub-concious. My issue is when they try to pin all blame on men and walk around like they're little angels.

Want to know why men are unwilling to commit? Why men don't even bother with polite affections & chivalry anymore? The answer lies closer than you think.
Diplock I was talking to this guy here.

HlfDzd this conversation feels like deja vu, you have woman hating days and I shouldn't judge because I have man hating days. Live and let live walaalkiis :up:

Lord Diplock
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Lord Diplock » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:03 pm

Diplock I was talking to this guy here.

HlfDzd this conversation feels like deja vu, you have woman hating days and I shouldn't judge because I have man hating days. Live and let live walaalkiis :up:
We cannot have women and men hating days, we need each other walaal.
I hate men who diss women with passion, we all have our failings at the end of the day.

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:56 pm

From experience, I noticed the least effort you put in to a Somali chick, the more she wants you.

The minute you try to show her some respect or attention, she turns in to the biggest bitch you know, sadly.
:lol: :lol:

aint that a b!tch. :mrgreen:

what's the saying?.. something begets something... yeah, be good and i'm sure she'll reciprocate....just make sure you choose your "target" wisely. :lol:

HalfDzed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby HalfDzed » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:39 pm

Why is it that women can get away with the use of the word "bitch" and men can't? :?

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:43 am

If you're nice to some women they will treat you like a piece of shit.

When you meet someone you want build a life with take a good look of her family and friends.Qof kasta wa mesha oo ku soo korey iyo qofka oo la saaxibka yahy.I dont care how nice she is, the apple dont fall far from tree.

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:18 am

The problem, I think, is someone rubbed all of us the wrong way at one point in time and now we are so much better at recognising the bad in people.

Oh, the days when life was all sunny and bright with fields of daisies all the time. Now those kind of days come and go and make me think I'm bipolar.

HalfDzed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby HalfDzed » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:18 pm

If you're nice to some women they will treat you like a piece of shit.
That was my point. :up:

A lot of women end up with losers & un-fit men because of reasons unknown to us, but I can bet you, they mostly deserve each other.

Nothing in life is ever black & white.

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:55 pm

^^Indeed, I have seen my share of ungratefull xalimoos who treated good men like dirt.It happend to many close relatives to me.Aakhirki waxay ku wada danbeeyen losers.Nabsigii ba ku dhacay :down:

HalfDzed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby HalfDzed » Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:08 pm

Helwaa,

It goes both ways, I've seen men literally running from good women and getting abused by other women. My cousin was once married to this really good woman; religious, took care of his mother, gave him 5 beautiful children, etc. I was around 12 or so when I met her and I really liked her, then he moved to Dubai for work, this was in Somalia. He abandoned them. Never even looked back. Then he went to Canada, re-married, divorced his first wife and completely cut them out of his life. Like they never existed to him. The new wife ultimately got him in to some trouble with Canadian authorities and he had to flee to Yemen.

If you can't be responsible, there's no point in destroying someone's life and bring children in to a miserable existence. It happens too often.

There's just no excuse for being a bitch or an asshole. Treat everyone with decency and justly, its not that difficult.

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:23 pm

One thing i never understood is why most somali men never look back when thy leave the wife...dont they know the kids is there responsibility..yacni aduunkan iyaga keeney aakhirana wa la waydiineya. :down:

HalfDzed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby HalfDzed » Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:49 pm

I think it easily stems from the fact that mothers and fathers don't have the same attachement to their children. Women have a natural biological connection to their children, whereas men don't. Most men see children as an annoyance and mostly as something they're stuck with. All men have the potential of being dead-beat dads & irresponsible, the difference is the ones who choose responsibility & stick it out no matter what, these are what you might call 'good fathers'.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.