Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali Girls Attitude towards Guys

This forum is dedicated for women, beautiful Somali ladies.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Somali Girls Attitude towards Guys

Postby udun » Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:29 pm

I haven't dated Somali girls so my contribution is limited but what about the ones who might like a guy but are not obsessed i.e. normal
I thought you are a girl and if you are one, how could you state you haven't dated Somali girls? What is this, a bombshell? :shock: If it was a typo, you may want to rewrite it.

:shock:

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:31 am

I haven't dated Somali girls so my contribution is limited but what about the ones who might like a guy but are not obsessed i.e. normal
I thought you are a girl and if you are one, how could you state you haven't dated Somali girls? What is this, a bombshell? :shock: If it was a typo, you may want to rewrite it.

Is it such a bombshell? I thought you would have figured it out by now :?

Lord Diplock
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Lord Diplock » Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:01 am

He means do you bat for the other side? which is possible these days :lol: :lol: :lol:

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:43 pm

[quote="udun]

He means do you bat for the other side? which is possible these days :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote][/quote][/quote]

I don't understand man, I am just going to stay out of this topic :shock: :shock:

Foxy22
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: General SNM, CaliGaab, Duceysane, Gashanle & all Duceysane supporters are rapists

Postby Foxy22 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:53 am

Dunno, I never in My life dealt with a "Somali" girl per se. I mean the few Somali girls I had relationships with were either born or raised in America so they were like normal girls I guess. But I observed real Somalis not raised in Diaspora relationships Where the Guy spent a lot of time in Somalia and the girl did, are very different. I mean it sounds wierd, its like the Guy calacals a lot "Abaayo waanku rabaa nooh, etc." and the girl kinda plays Her hard to get teases the Guy or whatever. Always found it wierd. Also I noticed hardcore Somalis believe in this "Saaxibtimimo" thing Where they are 'friends' but the Guy is really after Her. Always found it very wierd, because I was always taught from when I was a kid a Guy cannot be 'friends' with a girl.
That is just wrong and very odd.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:06 am

Foxxy,

Watchu mean sis?

Foxy22
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: General SNM, CaliGaab, Duceysane, Gashanle & all Duceysane supporters are rapists

Postby Foxy22 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:40 am

The Saxibtinimo when he is really after her? That's just nasty... eyeewww

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:40 pm

Happens all the time. I'm sure You've seen it :lol:

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:06 pm

Bro sabaxtimo is just old fashion form of bf gf, without really being open about it, and a chance to get to know eachother or just have fun. :lol:

Foxy22
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Foxy22 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:53 am

Fuck no! I never had a straight male friend. Only once I was in the situation where one of them turned up to be straight and thought we were in a relationship... I don't want to talk about it but it was not pleasant.

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:02 am

^ :lol: wtf, ileen gabadha meeshaan so galo waa wada conservative :lol:

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:36 am

Foxy do you have like a gay entourage or something :lol:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:48 am

Fuck no! I never had a straight male friend. Only once I was in the situation where one of them turned up to be straight and thought we were in a relationship... I don't want to talk about it but it was not pleasant.

The problem with gabdho la saaxibin is You kinda come across Gay (From the Guy's perspective) and if You actually wanna be serious with the girl, You lose also because She "Sees You as a friend". I was taught early never be "friends" with girls, either its all or nothing :mrgreen:

Btw, UFF YOU HAVE FAG FRIENDS????? ISKU XISHOW!

Foxy22
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Foxy22 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:05 am

Btw, UFF YOU HAVE FAG FRIENDS????? ISKU XISHOW!
excuse me?

Foxy22
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Foxy22 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:07 am

Foxy do you have like a gay entourage or something :lol:
kinda

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.