Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

When girls are in Love, do they act irrationally?

This forum is dedicated for women, beautiful Somali ladies.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: When girls are in Love, do they act irrationally?

Postby Samatr » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:54 am

Wakaa! 8-) :up:
sidu lagu amaano on this site aan la yaabay :lol:

Only if they knew:

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:38 am

^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: You'll never catch me, might as well just watch me.

Postby sexy-kitten » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:47 am

LOL@ Samantha the cat jokes never get old with you!!! You've been on it for years now...Ever seen a cat grooming herslef? :roll: lol, your favorite question!

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:03 pm

No they never get old, laakin dadkan aad ka waalayso when they found out inaad bisad tahay wey waalan doonaan. :lol:
thats not my favourite question, you know what my favourite question is. :)

Bulletz
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Bulletz » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:06 pm

Women r irrational creatures they r not meant 2 be da main thinkers in life. They r not da brains of the body there more of da feet important so r important in other wayz.
So lets not pick on their faults homies lets just accept their faults. And yh its eazy 2 manipulate a chick n u can get her stuck on u like glue fo' real.

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:35 pm

Women r irrational creatures they r not meant 2 be da main thinkers in life. They r not da brains of the body there more of da feet important so r important in other wayz.
So lets not pick on their faults homies lets just accept their faults. And yh its eazy 2 manipulate a chick n u can get her stuck on u like glue fo' real.
:mrgreen:

Bulletz
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Bulletz » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:03 pm

:mrgreen:
Nice 2 see a girl learning from my lessons. You see bbe I am educating n teaching these westernised xaliimos the new generation chicks got a lot of flaws and they need my help. Stay close 2 me and listen and u will go far shawty.

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: You'll never catch me, might as well just watch me.

Postby sexy-kitten » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:39 pm

Wakaa! 8-) :up:
sidu lagu amaano on this site aan la yaabay :lol:

Only if they knew:

Shaqo la'aan. lol

samadoon-waaxid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: telling Siilaanyo's daughter ictiraaf bed time stories

Postby samadoon-waaxid » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:05 pm

Like crying while U are chatting on the phone because she loves him and misses him terribly and agreeing to all his demands (i.e. whom do U love most in the whole world?' 'You', 'including your parent?' ' yes')....or sending him money/gifts if asks for it....is this a 'normal' way some girls act when they are in love?or am I describing a handful of girls here?

cos however much am in love with a girl, there is no way I will cry for her or tell her I love u more than my own parent. :lol:

The question is: do girls/women experience love differently from blokes? )this must be a rhetorical question :lol: ) and have U ever cried for a man/boy U love without him hurting U, just because U love him so much? :) :lol:
:lol: :lol:
i had a similar experince while ago .i asked this girl yaad aduunka ugu jeceshahay and right after her parents she said me,i was like wtf :shock: and mind u i only knew her for few weeks :lol: :lol: .women r some irrational creatures,to them the world revolves around their feelings and emotions

DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DANGIRL » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:39 pm

I do know that if men let go of trying to control things and enjoy the thing called love unfold, they are no different from women as they like to think they are. :roll:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.