Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hijab.....

This forum is dedicated for women, beautiful Somali ladies.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...

Re: Hijab.....

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:29 am

I don't care if you guys wear it or not, I don't give a f*ck :|
Clearly you do.. Bcos if you didn't, you wouldn't be sniffing around here nor be nacnac enough to leave evidence behind.. :|

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:22 pm

Clearly not enough people are tooting your horn and sacab ku tumayo, yes you were better than everyone here at 12 :clap:

Yes I really care :|

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:37 pm

Clearly not enough people are tooting your horn and sacab ku tumayo, yes you were better than everyone here at 12 :clap:

PO,

I don't know what You are on about dude or why You're harassing the girl. On one hand people are making a complete mockery of the hijaab and on the other hand she's saying she wears it and has worn it for awhile. Whats wrong with that?

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:35 pm

Clearly someone is upset.. cos he doesn't have the guts to rock his hijaab out in public.. :|

madara

Postby madara » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:55 pm

Clearly someone is upset.. cos he doesn't have the guts to rock his hijaab out in public.. :|
:lol: :lol:

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:27 pm

Murax or should I say Captain save a hijabi, how am I the one who harassing her when she is the one who enganged with me first and I merely replied, or are you seeing it through your fake Male bravado; a woman can insult a man but a man is too high and mighty to stoop down to that level? You can be the hero to some other helpless broad obviously this one can defend herself and if I call her out let her respond. :arrow:

Westie the hijabi did you get the lil rush of excitement you get from licking your lips at guys, your dose of attention you crave :|

madara

Postby madara » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:31 pm

:lol: :lol:

This is unnecessary.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:34 pm

Murax or should I say Captain save a hijabi, how am I the one who harassing her when she is the one who enganged with me first and I merely replied, or are you seeing it through your fake Male bravado; a woman can insult a man but a man is too high and mighty to stoop down to that level? You can be the hero to some other helpless broad obviously this one can defend herself and if I call her out let her respond. :arrow:

Westie the hijabi did you get the lil rush of excitement you get from licking your lips at guys, your dose of attention you crave :|

Sxb You need to seriously get a grip.

In this age where agnostic, extremely secular views are prevailing in Somalia what the heck is a statement like this
I don't care if you guys wear it or not, I don't give a f*ck :|

Diinta says you should enjoin good and forbid evil.

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:54 pm

:lol: Murax the champion of moral and proctor of vice on the world wide web, pretty cool title you've chosen for yourself, just like good ol sucuudis. :lol: :up:

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:55 pm

Oow so its attention you're yearning for.. Waar why didn't you say so.. :|
If that's the case, hopefully all the Snetters will chip in, to help you raise funds.. So you can purchase yourself them butt implants you hungrily seek.. Marka fingers crossed you'll get all the attention you desperately crave for.. :up:

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:23 pm

West no, don't sell your self short, you satisfy me more than enough look how much you've replied back to me, what would I do with 2, 3, or even 4, do urself a fav n take the rest of the day off, :lol: :up:

:|

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:37 pm

Have you ever considered taking it off? Especially when greasy older Muslim men start having you on their radar because you are 'Muhajabah'? I actually got chatted up/harassed more in a headscarf. I'm having some time off from mine....I missed going to the hairdressers :lol: :(
time off?....so there's hope you'll return to it?

ps, hijabis go to the hairdresser too :lol:

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:39 pm

Is this your way of copping out of the implants.. :| .. Is little you gettin' overwhelmed with the wee bit of attention so far? Aww Bless..
Not to worry though you're still our little sister.. :mrgreen: :|

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:02 pm

:lol: wesr bless your heart I was being nice saying you satisfy any part of me, lakin thanks sister :lol: :up:

MrSinister
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MrSinister » Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:58 pm

loool@captain save a hijaabi :lol: :lol: :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.