Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Regret rejecting proposal?

This forum is dedicated for women, beautiful Somali ladies.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Beans
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Regret rejecting proposal?

Postby Beans » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:10 pm

It happens, we do make mistakes and make the the wrong decision, I would love to say I had the personality to put my pride a side but that not me so I just move on and think waxas kheyr iguma jirin :up:
Exactly! :up:

There is no need to waste time on something u cant change.Why torture urself?

Its not so easy for everyone lakiin, hadaadan is celi karin it can be a killer :down:
I know.Dwelling on something u cant change sounds horrible.

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:34 pm

West regret is never a good thing but it's natural to think "what if" once in a while right?
Like green iyo beans said its not worth it and it can lead to unwanted thinking which cant be healthy in the long run.. But as humans we just cant help it marmar and when the thought pops into my mind I try and change it asap rather then dwell on it..

Lillaahiya
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lillaahiya » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:24 pm

I'd be peeved if the person I was planning on marrying still thought of his ex-potentials. Build a bridge & get over it :up:

miskeen86
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby miskeen86 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:59 pm

just keep on waiting for Mr Right. you will find him when you're 52yrs and all your eggs have expired. good luck :arrow:

greenday
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ruux bukaanka ku nacay, adoo bahan katagay....Ala barasho, barasho wacanaa!

Postby greenday » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:43 pm

just keep on waiting for Mr Right. you will find him when you're 52yrs and all your eggs have expired. good luck :arrow:

You can freez ur eggs nowdays :mrgreen:

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:28 pm

West regret is never a good thing but it's natural to think "what if" once in a while right?
Like green iyo beans said its not worth it and it can lead to unwanted thinking which cant be healthy in the long run.. But as humans we just cant help it marmar and when the thought pops into my mind I try and change it asap rather then dwell on it..
Yep it's never a good idea to dwell on something you can't change.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.