Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lamagoodle shukaansi 101

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
greenday
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ruux bukaanka ku nacay, adoo bahan katagay....Ala barasho, barasho wacanaa!

Re: Lamagoodle shukaansi 101

Postby greenday » Fri May 04, 2012 2:09 pm

Lama you dont know how much the lady looks like me :-O :lol: :lol:

Lamagoodle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lamagoodle » Fri May 04, 2012 2:15 pm

Lama you dont know how much the lady looks like me :-O :lol: :lol:
I would have believed you but after that other day ....maya.

P.s. I picture some somalinet members in my mind; Veiled is the one (quruxleey) with the red garbisaar

greenday
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ruux bukaanka ku nacay, adoo bahan katagay....Ala barasho, barasho wacanaa!

Postby greenday » Fri May 04, 2012 2:17 pm

Come on i cafi malin hore was a joke gone wrong :( i even post my pic before you might not remeber, so i cant lie about that :lol: :lol:

Lamagoodle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lamagoodle » Fri May 04, 2012 2:20 pm

Come on i cafi malin hore was a joke gone wrong :( i even post my pic before you might not remeber, so i cant lie about that :lol: :lol:
I would forgive but not forget. Y Here I was thinking you and your son tickets for visiting Disney in Paris... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway,
This is Twist, DafiyoMiriq and I

[youtube]JiGdeNl9o1o&feature[/youtube]

Edit; we are having BIIR BILAA DEMBI (well actually Daf Iyo Miriq and Twist). Aniga I have Mau(Moye) samsam
Last edited by Lamagoodle on Fri May 04, 2012 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

greenday
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby greenday » Fri May 04, 2012 2:22 pm

I would forgive but not forget. Y Here I was thinking you and your son tickets for visiting Disney in Paris... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway,
This is Twist, DafiyoMiriq and I

[youtube]JiGdeNl9o1o&feature[/youtube]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: istaaqfurulah!

Ticket aa? mate you are too nice :-O

Lamagoodle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lamagoodle » Fri May 04, 2012 2:25 pm

Greenday, no, actually I am a miser but the way you narrated the story; a son, his father left you, you are a struggling single mother, the lack of a role model (man). I was moved walaahi. I wanted to do something that I have always dreamt of; I was about to call TV stations that produce shows on " giving" by the haves :lol:

greenday
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby greenday » Fri May 04, 2012 2:27 pm

Didnt know i was so good :lol: :lol: But ilaha kamagan galay a situation like that :up:

Lamagoodle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lamagoodle » Fri May 04, 2012 2:28 pm

Didnt know i was so good :lol: :lol: But ilaha kamagan galay a situation like that :up:
You had a good story that is worth something from the "secret millionaire" :lol: :lol: :lol: I wanted to do something for the kid walaahi

greenday
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby greenday » Fri May 04, 2012 2:29 pm

Calool jileec badnidaa :roll: :roll: single mother badan aa ujabee :lol: :lol:

Lamagoodle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lamagoodle » Fri May 04, 2012 2:33 pm

Calool jileec badnidaa :roll: :roll: single mother badan aa ujabee :lol: :lol:
Waxaan rabaa inaan ajarka badsado. Single mother with only one son is worth help. It is when they have more than one kid that they become halaq.

Daff
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Xaga aad Ujeedaa Mala waa Xidigaheee Ninka Xoolo kaa dhacay Ka dacwee Xafiisyada

Postby Daff » Fri May 04, 2012 4:05 pm

LamaG :lol: :lol: fuleysanidaa...buufiska iska yaree. I din't know you had that many vidieos out there. One of those days waa lagu soo heli.

Man whatever happened to creativity. No new riwayado these days, all I see is Wajiyo xub repeating the old songs. :down:

greenday looks good :D

Lamagoodle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lamagoodle » Sat May 05, 2012 1:26 am

LamaG :lol: :lol: fuleysanidaa...buufiska iska yaree. I din't know you had that many vidieos out there. One of those days waa lagu soo heli.

Man whatever happened to creativity. No new riwayado these days, all I see is Wajiyo xub repeating the old songs. :down:

greenday looks good :D
DafiyoMiriqow, markaan Lamagoodle maqlo cabsi ayaa i gasha.

Yeah, creativity is gone. We have people who do not consider intellectual property rights. They are making money from old songs. The original singers/composers are poor and living in refugee camps or Somalia without a penny.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.