Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kenya's Defense Minister Yusuf Haji

Important topics on Somalia national matters.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Lamagoodle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Kenya's Defense Minister Yusuf Haji

Postby Lamagoodle » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:20 am

The patriot, take your clan politics elsewhere; I am not here to debate what has happened in somalia during the last 20 years. I am talking about the people of the NFD and those somalis who live on the frontine; Gedo and Jubbooyinka and how they would be negatively affected by the invasion.

What has the invasion of Kenya and decades of kenyan colonialism on somalis has to do with what happened in Muqdisho 20 years ago????

Certainly, your knowledge of this is limited and if I were you, I will either keep quite or read more in order to engage in an argument of this magnitude.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:33 am

The patriot, take your clan politics elsewhere; I am not here to debate what has happened in somalia during the last 20 years. I am talking about the people of the NFD and those somalis who live on the frontine; Gedo and Jubbooyinka and how they would be negatively affected by the invasion.

What has the invasion of Kenya and decades of kenyan colonialism on somalis has to do with what happened in Muqdisho 20 years ago????

Certainly, your knowledge of this is limited and if I were you, I will either keep quite or read more in order to engage in an argument of this magnitude.
dude are you for real?

You are the same person that claims that Xamar power and economic hub should not be decentralized and I have sensed from your writing that you are very biased towards regions like PL and SL etc should I take you seriously and embrace your ideologies you see what you are saying is just a hogwash.

So far Kenyan colonialism is better than Somalia's anarchy in every aspect of life.
As as I said earlier on go convince a deaf and a blind person.

Lamagoodle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lamagoodle » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:54 am

The Patriot, keep guessing! A few hours ago, I was the Hawiye guy, now you think I am biased in favour of Puntland and somaliland (you deserve a nobel prize as the first somali to think someone could be from both :lol: :lol: ).

Yes, Muqdisho is the economic hub of somalia. Without Muqdisho there is no somalia.

Yes, I do view the incursion as a colonial invasion and I do sympathise with my somali brethen in the NFD.

Marka chill out

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:01 am

The Patriot, keep guessing! A few hours ago, I was the Hawiye guy, now you think I am biased in favour of Puntland and somaliland (you deserve a nobel prize as the first somali to think someone could be from both :lol: :lol: ).

Yes, Muqdisho is the economic hub of somalia. Without Muqdisho there is no somalia.

Yes, I do view the incursion as a colonial invasion and I do sympathise with my somali brethen in the NFD.

Marka chill out
Lamgoodley I hope you are not pinky.

But I have had enough of Somalis "patriotism" so I always view them with skepticism.

Lamagoodle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lamagoodle » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:06 am

The Patriot,

Your nickname and your contributions on these forums are not aligned.

You come across as an angry tribal bigot whose history begun in 1991.

We are talking about a process that started in 1960 and continues today (NFD).

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:09 am

War ma anigu ila hadlaya cagdheerkaasi ? muxu yidhi ? sakiin liiq? waa maxay waxaasi ma af kikuuyu ba mise af xabashi ? :lol:

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:10 am

The Patriot,

Your nickname and your contributions on these forums are not aligned.

You come across as an angry tribal bigot whose history begun in 1991.

We are talking about a process that started in 1960 and continues today (NFD).
But are you forgetting something?
That the weapons that was to be supposedly used to liberate NFD was used to destroy Somalia ? Do I expect any further preaching on this subject?

Being patriot does not mean being patriotic to a cause that is hostile to your very existance.

I am a very pragmatist person I dont entertain "robbing Peter to pay Paul" kind of strategy.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:15 am

sahan galbeed sakin iska liiq.

IIdorkad tahay waas do you think we will let your kinds become intermediates btw us and Kenyati mise Xabashi?

Orod Sil nyaanyo xajka addis ababa utago kareeb. :arrow:

:lol: :lol:

SahanGalbeed has a problem deciding who to owe allegience to; Ethiopia, France or Germany

Lamagoodle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lamagoodle » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:20 am

The patriot- So, are you saying since we don't have weapons we should allow Kenyans to keep persecuting somalis; to keep harrassing somalis? To allow its policy of rape of somali women? Is that your logic?

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:25 am

The patriot- So, are you saying since we don't have weapons we should allow Kenyans to keep persecuting somalis; to keep harrassing somalis? To allow its policy of rape of somali women? Is that your logic?
It is because of the south Somalis that the issue still is at stale mate.

You talking of persecution etc just check the latest stats on who is migrating to where seems like folks are migrating from Somalia to NFD.
But come on if you are going to talk about rape of somali women isnt it not happening in Xamar as we speak?
here is a link

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:26 am

Anigu nin Ilaahey yaqaan baan ahay , ninkii Ilaahey ka baqa na ka gaabsada . Inan kaa yare hyperactive la yidha ee Ogadeen baa maalin i yidhi
" adeer mar mar karkood dadka waa ligi aamusa " :lol: Waana runti walle > Ha ii yeedhanina baan idin leeyahay , waa haddu af soomaligu idin galo , anigu sawaaxili ma aqaan e .

Lamagoodle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lamagoodle » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:27 am

Waryaahe ileen nacas baad tahay :lol: :lol: :lol:

You call somalis moving to the NFD imigrants??????????

Again, you are not doing the NFD somalis justice if you compare the rape in somalia with their odeal.

ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ToughGong » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:28 am

Lamagoodle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lamagoodle » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:31 am

Maxaad ku qosleeysaa maandhey? This guy is making my blood boil with his stupid assertion.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:33 am

Waryaahe ileen nacas baad tahay :lol: :lol: :lol:

Again, you are not doing the NFD somalis justice if you compare the rape in somalia with their odeal.
Nigaa your analogy is if Somalia is burning let NFD burn with it somaaha?

Whats the difference? if I call them immigrants or refugees or IDP's the bottomline is they are being displaced by someone like you who preaches water and drinks wine(arent you the same folk that considers Xamar your city and call others immigrants .
Last edited by The_Patriot on Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.