Ethiopia is not habesha

Siyaasada Somaliland

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Ethiopia is not habesha

Postby RED-SEA » Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:04 pm

AbuShabab wrote:
RED-SEA wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

abu you got it twised, semetic doesnt mean light skinned people llike arabs :lol: :lol: it means they speak a language similar to the arabs and the jews so those pictures just shows nothing but eritreans, but to answer your question about half of them are habesha and i give you another hint the last lady is not habesha she is afar :up:
How did you know the last lady is Afar? I'm asking 'cause the caption of the site (Flickr.com) I copied from said the lady is Afar.


by just looking at the lady i could tell she was afar, it was obvious
RED-SEA
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:14 am

Re: Ethiopia is not habesha

Postby AbuShabab » Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:40 pm

RED-SEA wrote:by just looking at the lady i could tell she was afar, it was obvious
Good observation.
User avatar
AbuShabab
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
 
Posts: 912
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:22 am
Location: Islamic State of Somalia

Re: Ethiopia is not habesha

Postby Aliyyi Oromada » Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:09 am

does that include your habesha wannabe oromo people


There is no such thing as a wanna-be habasha. Majority of people who identify as one don't even know what it means. Anyways if Habasha is just a linguistic group then there are no Oromo habasha, however if it's cultural, historical, & physical features etc. then yes some Oromos are habasha. I can explain further if you want.

Silte and Harari would also be would also be classified as habasha, but Muslims don't care about this term, that is why the Islamic administration in Kismaayo is building a mosque and calling it Masjid Harar. Do you think Eritrea will be spared of this awakening?
Aliyyi Oromada
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
 
Posts: 496
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:18 pm

Re: Ethiopia is not habesha

Postby RED-SEA » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:25 am

Aliyyi Oromada wrote:
does that include your habesha wannabe oromo people


There is no such thing as a wanna-be habasha. Majority of people who identify as one don't even know what it means. Anyways if Habasha is just a linguistic group then there are no Oromo habasha, however if it's cultural, historical, & physical features etc. then yes some Oromos are habasha. I can explain further if you want.

Silte and Harari would also be would also be classified as habasha, but Muslims don't care about this term, that is why the Islamic administration in Kismaayo is building a mosque and calling it Masjid Harar. Do you think Eritrea will be spared of this awakening?


first are you oromo? ashaamaa ante

how are some oromos habesha with the physical features you said?, some oromos are called galla for a reason you know :lol:

what is silte? are they partly oromo or amhara? and i dont know what the last sentence is meant to mean can you explain?
RED-SEA
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:14 am

Re: Ethiopia is not habesha

Postby Aliyyi Oromada » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:21 am

RED-SEA wrote:
Aliyyi Oromada wrote:
does that include your habesha wannabe oromo people


There is no such thing as a wanna-be habasha. Majority of people who identify as one don't even know what it means. Anyways if Habasha is just a linguistic group then there are no Oromo habasha, however if it's cultural, historical, & physical features etc. then yes some Oromos are habasha. I can explain further if you want.

Silte and Harari would also be would also be classified as habasha, but Muslims don't care about this term, that is why the Islamic administration in Kismaayo is building a mosque and calling it Masjid Harar. Do you think Eritrea will be spared of this awakening?


first are you oromo? ashaamaa ante

how are some oromos habesha with the physical features you said?, some oromos are called galla for a reason you know :lol:

what is silte? are they partly oromo or amhara? and i dont know what the last sentence is meant to mean can you explain?


Is your question related to how, or why? 1st of all yes I am Oromo.

The reason the amhara came to use the term galla and in a hostile way is out of anger and frustration in time of war 5 centuries ago when the Oromo conquered large territories and assimilated 'semetic speaking' populations from shawa, bet amhara (which was later renamed after the Oromo tribe called Wollo), parts of gojjam, & up to southern tigray (which were named after the Oromo tribe rayya asabot). This was a devastating era for the kingdom and for the church. The orthodox monk Bahrey talks about it extensively and describes the Oromo as "the scorge God created to destroy us". So of course there was hostility. Otherwise the only difference between a Shawa Oromo and Shawa Amhara is language. That's why in Ethiopia 'habasha' is defined more by culture, history, physical features etc. Where as in Eritrea it is defined strictly by language because how else would you bring together a tigrinya christian and a tigre muslim. They have different culture, different history, they don't marry from one another. So they go with the common denominator...'semetic speech'.

btw, silte are it's own group.
Aliyyi Oromada
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
 
Posts: 496
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:18 pm

Re: Ethiopia is not habesha

Postby RED-SEA » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:56 am

ante oromo obbolessa how does it feel to be ruled by the evil melez and his woyanne minority regime? do oromos have a political party to win finfinne in 2010? and melez said he will be retiring than so oromos should win the election right?

and why do rich/famous oromo men always marry amhara women do they think amhara are culturally superior? and dont worry about eritrea they are the most unified country in the world and tigrinya and tigre have similar language, physical features, culture etc so they are more closer than amhara-oromo
RED-SEA
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:14 am

Re: Ethiopia is not habesha

Postby CUSHITE KINGDOM » Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:45 pm

RED-SEA wrote:ante oromo obbolessa how does it feel to be ruled by the evil melez and his woyanne minority regime? do oromos have a political party to win finfinne in 2010? and melez said he will be retiring than so oromos should win the election right?

and why do rich/famous oromo men always marry amhara women do they think amhara are culturally superior? and dont worry about eritrea they are the most unified country in the world and tigrinya and tigre have similar language, physical features, culture etc so they are more closer than amhara-oromo


dude ethiopia's president is Oromo so is a large part of the army.
User avatar
CUSHITE KINGDOM
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:33 am
Location: BALCAD BROTHERHOOD

Re: Ethiopia is not habesha

Postby The_Emperior5 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:06 pm

so Ethiopia is Ethiopia whether they are oromo gurage amhaar affar harrari gambeele tigray they are all Ethiopian the only difference is the language some speak oromo some speak amhaarigna the white man says
dad walalo ah just because they speak diffrence language he class them as kushi and semeti wtf wiil yaro cad baa dadka kala qeybiye
User avatar
The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
 
Posts: 50018
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:45 pm
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Re: Ethiopia is not habesha

Postby dynamic » Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:11 pm

3 xabashis arguing over whats xabash or not on a somali forum .... :|
dynamic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
 
Posts: 1485
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:13 pm
Location: on the throne

Re: Ethiopia is not habesha

Postby RED-SEA » Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:04 pm

CUSHITE KINGDOM wrote:dude ethiopia's president is Oromo so is a large part of the army.


oromo being the majority in the army is nothing to be proud of warya. you know the oromos and ogadenis make 90% of the ethiopian army in somalia and that means they are dying everyday for melez :down:

and the ethiopian president is amhara but that doesnt matter because the president has no say in ethioppia its only melez who runs the show :down:
RED-SEA
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:14 am

Re: Ethiopia is not habesha

Postby Abdi_Som » Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:16 pm

RED-SEA wrote:
CUSHITE KINGDOM wrote:dude ethiopia's president is Oromo so is a large part of the army.


oromo being the majority in the army is nothing to be proud of warya. you know the oromos and ogadenis make 90% of the ethiopian army in somalia and that means they are dying everyday for melez :down:

that is why the "somali-ethiopians" fighing for meles are defecting in xamar

RED-SEA wrote:
and the ethiopian president is amhara but that doesnt matter because the president has no say in ethioppia its only melez who runs the show :down:

no the ethiopian president is actually oromo

Girma Wolde-Giyorgis Lucha
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girma_Wolde-Giyorgis_Lucha
Abdi_Som
 
Posts: 237
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 8:13 pm

Re: Ethiopia is not habesha

Postby Abdi_Som » Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:19 pm

by the way, the last 2 ethiopian Defense ministers are also Oromos

their names are
Kuma Demeksa and Siraj Fergesa

the only somali holding minister position in ethiopia is "culture" minister or some garbage position :lol:
Abdi_Som
 
Posts: 237
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 8:13 pm

Re: Ethiopia is not habesha

Postby RED-SEA » Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:22 pm

ante what are you trying to prove? im saying that oromos are the majority in ethiopia and even in the army but have no power position in society like being the ruling party or even controlling woreda oromiyaa.
RED-SEA
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:14 am

Re: Ethiopia is not habesha

Postby RED-SEA » Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:32 pm

Abdi_Som wrote:by the way, the last 2 ethiopian Defense ministers are also Oromos

their names are
Kuma Demeksa and Siraj Fergesa

the only somali holding minister position in ethiopia is "culture" minister or some garbage position :lol:


ante this just proves your a filthy ethiopian (tigray) your knowledge of the melez minority regime army is very high and you even quote their names. why do you call yourself somali when you are really an ethiopian if you dont want to reply to this message than switch over to your other name lover8 :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :down:
RED-SEA
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:14 am

Re: Ethiopia is not habesha

Postby eri_jeberti » Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:14 pm

wrong wrong wrong....

eritrean tigrigna+saho= belew kelew beja sub clan who settled in eritrea 3000-4000 years ago from east sudan.the tigrigna of eritrea were mixed with yemeni along the time but if you look at origin 4000 years ago eritrea was all beja to afar land and the belew beja descendants are tigrigna they created geez and from that they created tigrigna and ethiopia stole the language when they were speaking sabean at that time after that amhara,gurage etc came from geez.tigre in eritrea is a 6000 yrs old and geez actually mightve came from it.
so basically 95% of eritrea are cushtic in origin,tigrayans and amhara are an agaw based tribe mixed with yemeni when they took over their lands.

ABESH WAS A WORD GIVEN TO THE BEJA BY THE ANCINET EGYPTIONS 6000 YEARS AGO IT MEANS "DESERT DWELLERS" THEY ARE ALSO KNOW AS THE MEDJAY'S WHO WERE LIKE THE SPECIAL ARMY OF THE ANCIENT EGYPTIONS u might see them in like 100 pictures where like 100's of small black men statute's holding a spear,beja was a large tribe stretching from asyet in centre egypt all the way to afar along the red sea coast with many many many clans AND many sub languages,dialects and tongues,beja are the real libyans until they moved to east sudan around 6000 years ago bcoz of a major flood,other descendants of beja that u might be suprised are the tuareg,and few other hamitic so called tribes in west africa.

WE ARE A BIG FAMILY thats why eritreans hate amhara and tigrayans bcoz they are an agaw and we are a beja in origin,lol we always had bad relation between beja who even menliek said "ppl from north of the mereb are not ethiopians they are all beja" which means eritreans are most beja in origin,if you look at a boy from aswan who belongs to a bisharin beja and a boy in akulegezai in eritrea i swear you wouldnt know who is eritrean and who is from southern egypt,i mean u somali's can tell we look somehow a bit diffrent somalians always guess right bcoz we are not far from each other our link to the tribe of somaali are the afar and the saho ,4000 years ago it was somaali & oromo and north of them was agaw occupying the land all the way to tigray untill the mereb river,across the river was all beja all the way to egypt.


if you go to east sudan or southern egypt and say u r habasha u will probarly be spat at but if you say u r aabesh (beja in origin) they will roll the coffee and give u a kiss and a hug with a welcome sign.

wow i thought u guys knew about this why do u think eritreans and habasha hate each other?bcoz of the occupation?lol nooo this goes back 1000's of yrs.
User avatar
eri_jeberti
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:21 pm

shosh (AE)
dagan (US)
nadra (GB)
MsFay (CA)
ibrah (CA)
muwa2 (CA)
Hassa (US)
hanad (US)

LOGIN TO HIDE THIS BLOCK
PreviousNext

  • Similar topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to Politics - Somaliland

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests