Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somaliland Elections Could Provide Lessons For Somalia

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Somaliland Elections Could Provide Lessons For Somalia

Postby Cali_Gaab » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:51 pm

Again, how is he a warlord?

He has more credentials, both in the previous Somalia and current Somaliland than most active politicians and your al shabaab heroes.

So again, how is he a warlord or are you now saying that he isn;t a warlord but rather just hasn't got any credentials?

You making yourself look like a fool by trying to please other forumers. By doing so you're also embarassing me so think twice about how you get your point across.

Elan Morin Tedronai
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Elan Morin Tedronai » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:59 pm

Again, how is he a warlord?

He has more credentials, both in the previous Somalia and current Somaliland than most active politicians and your al shabaab heroes.

So again, how is he a warlord or are you now saying that he isn;t a warlord but rather just hasn't got any credentials?

You making yourself look like a fool by trying to please other forumers. By doing so you're also embarassing me so think twice about how you get your point across.
when i said he was a worthless warlord i was just poking fun at ni dao poster.

But i am serious when i say he has no credentials. He seems to be the latest line of self serving politicians who have no clue about the people of somaliland. Just like that traitor warlord snitch riyaale the habashi lover, silanyo is just another useless politician. He wants to continue the same failed policies of

qitaraf, qitaraf blah blah recognition blah blah blah. Just another hoodwinked fellow.

And what do you mean look good in front of other posters. I am hated by most posters here. You forget i support al shabab. Those puntland lovers hate me just as much as somaliland natives. I don't care about that. My love is for somalia. Not puntland, somaliland or hamar. But one united somalia and one united people. That is my love.

Meanwhile somewhere in eithopia, the eithopians laugh and smile as they set somaliland against somalia, puntland against somaliland and puntland against somalia.

Wallahi i am starting to wonder when will these fools open their eyes
Last edited by Elan Morin Tedronai on Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:03 pm

i will tell this bajaq , nayaa balljaqq :mrgreen:

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:12 pm

Lol Captain, his repetitive antics are just mind boggling.

Somali Unity bla bla bla, Al shabaab bla bla bla.

He's not even 18 yet i guess, that explains his behaviour.

Elan Morin Tedronai
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Elan Morin Tedronai » Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:20 pm

the intellectually disabled on here still fail to grasp it. When their brain or what is left of it burns up during the thinking process, they resort to the last thing they know.

Bash the poster. No suprises there. They hail from the same morally bankrupt hell hole that gave birth to the chaos that runs amoke in somalia.

what a pack of fools.

GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GENERAL_SNM » Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:16 pm

Elan your aim is pure but your execution is wrong, your alienating your core supporters. Above any ideological differences comes Isaaqimo. :up:

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:35 am

which makes me question his isaaqnimo

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:28 pm

emperor,

just because i am issaq does not make me blind to the trash we see in somaliland. Somaliland is a poor failed state within a failed country. No amount of elections will change the realities on the ground. Like i said in my earlier post. What#s the point of having elections when the people are poor and the state has no functional institutions.

no jobs, no economy, no oppertunities etc. so what is some useless elections going to achieve?

our future lies with the people of somalia and the country. Not with riyaale and the other bastards.

Ok. But you still haven't explained your opposition to somaliland' elections. You've supported the election of sh. shariif by half thousand incompetent fanatics. Is that your alternative to somaliland. Warlord government based on divisive and anti Islamic 4.5 formula. You do have your head burried sir/mam.

Jobs---Jobs are being produced in the private sector each and everyday whether it's constructions companies as result of the housing boom, hotels, diaspora investing in somaliland. It's the richest and best place in all of ex-somalia.

oppurtunities---there are many oppurtunies in somaliland. All most every idea a private citiezens puts forth, he/she is sured to make money and create jobs. There are so many oppurtunies. Somaliland just opened a French/somali owned national bank which will give the somaliland bussiness owners a chance to directly do bussiness with other nations all across africa and europe. where else you see this kinda development in all of somali lands?

functioning government: sure somaliland may not have nationhood status, but it's functioning entity with peace, police, justice system, elections, multi party lines and military force whom the President presides over as their commander in chief. Again, where else in all of somaliya does that exist? hmm

your words are only music to those qabiil ridden anti somaliland elements, but hardly produce anything tangible or riase any alternative to what already somaliland has. You're just don't have an answer to what you're critizing. You dismiss somaliland as shitty place, but what is the ANSWER????

FINALLY to answer your question to point in having elections is to give the people a chance to demonstrate freely who their choice is. If and when they feel disatisfied with a politician, they can always elect another one that they feel will bring change to them and better their lives. Elections are the way civilized people voice their sentiments, you suggest that there is no point in election, just because we are in third world country. astonishing.

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:18 pm

I miss this guy man. I wonder what his views are now, 2 years later.

Does he still support Al Shabaab?
Does he still want to join Somalia :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.