Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somaliland Elections Could Provide Lessons For Somalia

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Re: Somaliland Elections Could Provide Lessons For Somalia

Postby The_Emperior5 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:24 pm

No this one is sheegato , aniga og i know those people way kula dhuuqayaan. wa miid aabtii loo yahay oo rabbo ina lala qiiroodo.

salafi_student
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby salafi_student » Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:20 pm

If only the people in Waqoyi-land could all become shoe shiners for the west, and also hand over their land - perhaps then recognition would be achievable.

The way they carrying on is making recognition unreachable!!

Elan Morin Tedronai
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Elan Morin Tedronai » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:50 am

emperor,

just because i am issaq does not make me blind to the trash we see in somaliland. Somaliland is a poor failed state within a failed country. No amount of elections will change the realities on the ground. Like i said in my earlier post. What#s the point of having elections when the people are poor and the state has no functional institutions.

no jobs, no economy, no oppertunities etc. so what is some useless elections going to achieve?

our future lies with the people of somalia and the country. Not with riyaale and the other bastards.

Aliyah99
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Aliyah99 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:13 am

this is nothing but an election for the fools. A state with no legitmacy, recognition, economy, income, jobs, oppurtunities and functional institutions is now conducting an election.
Elan,

You keep repeating that but why are you insulting your own people for not having jobs and economy? thats whats make people think you are a fake because you insult your own people just to suc.k up to others..
As for the lack of jobs and economy thats why we are keeping on keeping on because without elections, democracy, peace then we cannot have economic progress.

Air Canada
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Air Canada » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:26 am

Aliyah

Maybe it is possible Elan is a very close kin of the qaldaan al-shabaab leader that is running the show in Kismayo.

Elan Morin Tedronai
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Elan Morin Tedronai » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:52 am

this is nothing but an election for the fools. A state with no legitmacy, recognition, economy, income, jobs, oppurtunities and functional institutions is now conducting an election.
Elan,

You keep repeating that but why are you insulting your own people for not having jobs and economy? thats whats make people think you are a fake because you insult your own people just to suc.k up to others..
As for the lack of jobs and economy thats why we are keeping on keeping on because without elections, democracy, peace then we cannot have economic progress.

i am not insulting my people. On the contrary i love my people so much i don't want them to fall for this sham. How many years have we been independent huh? how many years? In those years what have we somalilanders achieved? 18 years of idependence and people still on the money sent from europe or americas.

Tell me something. My cousin is in libya at the moment. Ran away from somaliland to escape the hard life. For how long must people suffer with no hope in somaliland until they see the truth. The truth is somaliland is just another poor enclave ruled by a warlord thug called riyaale who has his sons in european universities.

Somaliland apart from being peaceful is a failure. No jobs, no hope and no economy. Our greatest achievements have come when we were united with somalia.

Having sham elections to elect corrupt pathetic politicians will make no difference. There is no police, no air force, no navy and no army. There is no civil insitituions, no infrastructure, nothing at all. Somaliland is a country only in name. What a joke.

Wallahi some people are living in a dream. Wake up guys, The only way to improve our lives is to seek a united one somalia. When the world sees as one nation and one people, then only then will the world start to invest in somalia. The money will come from the un to build our country. Only then will companies come to somalia.

only then will jobs come. only then will somalis stop being refugees running around to find a better life. only then will somalia become important to the world again. Only then will our enemies respect us. Only then will we be the pride of east africa again

Until then, we will continue to be the laughing stock of this world.

P.S air canada, i have no affliations to al shabab. But i salute them for bringing back somali pride and dignity. I salute them for their bravery and courage to fight the eithopians.

Do you know how pathetic and dumb some somalis are? Eithopians were raping somali women and killing the men in xamaar. And do you know what riyaale and other leaders do? They allow these hiv thugs to use the port of berbera.

This is why somalia is in the gutter. Helping the animals who kill your brother. Is it any wonder why somalia is in the situation it is

Air Canada
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Air Canada » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:00 am

Elan

:up: :up:

Take it easy on your qaldaan folks my brother. I am not saying Somaliland should pursue recognition but when they do that, it is something i can understand.

If i was in their shoes, i wouldn't want to share anything with the uncivilised people in the South or the xabash-loving traitors in Punaniland.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:02 am

.you should not focus on Ethiopia, you should focus on your people Somaliland , if your cousin wants to come Europe it’s not Somaliland problems. Every African wants to come to the west. And that’s no fiction and you know it to what has Somaliland achieved Somaliland build its country it rebuild its capital from nothing you remember Hargeysa and burco was leveled to the ground no building was standing and today we are building banks university's high schools Companies infrastructure companies etc. So I don’t see any problems the only thing that is holding us back is international recognition and we will get that and that’s just a formality so we can get loans from the world bank etc. Somaliland case was always a road to success and it is a success as we see it today it’s the only place in east Africa that build it nation. With out international aid. So in the future boy do not focus on Ethiopia Eritrea Somalia but only focus on your country your people The people of Somaliland.

abdikarim86
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdikarim86 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:18 am

.you should not focus on Ethiopia, you should focus on your people Somaliland , if your cousin wants to come Europe it’s not Somaliland problems. Every African wants to come to the west. And that’s no fiction and you know it to what has Somaliland achieved Somaliland build its country it rebuild its capital from nothing you remember Hargeysa and burco was leveled to the ground no building was standing and today we are building banks university's high schools Companies infrastructure companies etc. So I don’t see any problems the only thing that is holding us back is international recognition and we will get that and that’s just a formality so we can get loans from the world bank etc. Somaliland case was always a road to success and it is a success as we see it today it’s the only place in east Africa that build it nation. With out international aid. So in the future boy do not focus on Ethiopia Eritrea Somalia but only focus on your country your people The people of Somaliland.
he is not a lander

he is a dooro in disguise :idea:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:43 pm

yeah i know that but we need to kill his mentality.

Elan Morin Tedronai
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Elan Morin Tedronai » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:27 am

somalilanders are leaving in adream world. At least those who are the seccesionists. A poor state within a failed country with absolutely no economy under the control of a warlord who allies himself with somalia's arch enemy. This is what it has come to. You know your state is really hopeless when they support habashis who rape somali women in xamaar. Wallahi how low have some somalis have fallen. How low. In the day of judgement, when allah asks you what have you done to support your brother, what is your reply going to be? Huh. I wonder what riyaale's answer going to be.

Seccesionism has lead to no where. To morrow if i die, who is going to send money to my sister. Who is going to support her? if all the somalis in the west were to be finished, how will the people of somaliland live? You see, somaliland is a failure. It has nothing. Absolutely nothing. Our people are safe. We have no fighting. Other than that it is absolutely rubbish. When a child grows in somaliland he has no future. Just like he has no future in puntland or xamaar. Not while we have divided somalia into 3 different areas.

Look at puntland. The world's navies are on it's door step. These navies are protecting their boats from the pirates. But puntland can't protect it's own fishermen IN OUR OWN WATERS!!! This is the problem. Somalis have put the interest of their own qabeel before the interest of the somali nation.

You see my brothers, my loyalties lie with the nation of somalia. The one somalia. I want somalia to be one unfied country with one voice. Only then will the world take us seriously. The only way to build the country, the only way to get on our feet is to unite everyone for the cause of the country.

I hope one day, in my lifetime i will live to see a pre 1991 somalia. A prosperous country with jobs, investments, infrastructure, a military and most important of all happiness.

We need patriotism in somalia badly

Elan Morin Tedronai
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Elan Morin Tedronai » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:30 am

he is not a lander

he is a dooro in disguise :idea:
You are one of the problems facing a united somalia. Show some patriotism and love for somalia not just your district or clan.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:52 am

elan do you think jabuuti is part of somalia or not.

Elan Morin Tedronai
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Elan Morin Tedronai » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:55 am

elan do you think jabuuti is part of somalia or not.

jabuuti is a nation that was formed and has not secceded from somalia. They were supposed to a part of somalia but the french had other ideas

Ni Hao
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Ni Hao » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:07 pm

Yes he Can!!!

Silanyo that is.

[..At what point does the brain believe it can get the body off the hook?..]

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.