Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

THE CASE FOR SEPARATION...

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

THE CASE FOR SEPARATION...

Postby GENERAL_SNM » Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:36 am

I'm for this not because of the past but the future. I dont feel like we can share a country with Darods or Hawiye's and I believe they have no plans to share anything. Their plan is simple domination thats all they know, they wont be and let others be. No with these cats everything is primitive and backward. They want and need people to rule, we on the other hand need no one to rule or to be ruled...

Separation is the solution, its that simple.

Cumar-Labasuul
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: THE CASE FOR SEPARATION...

Postby Cumar-Labasuul » Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:59 am

I dont think Hawiye are the problem but simply the Majeerten, because they won't accept any job except president or prime minister. Also if we did join somalia and lets say an Isaaq was elected then they would be against it until someone else was elected. So I'll still to SL for now until they ever leave this mentality behind.

Ina Baxar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ina Baxar » Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:25 pm

I don't think there's anything we cannot overcome ..they just need to stop calling us dirta waqooyi :lol:

abdikarim86
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdikarim86 » Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:56 pm

^ let them have their cuqdad, in the end it'll kill them :lol:

Lite-Somali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: Knee deep in North Somalia planning,preaching and prophezin evils of secession

Postby Lite-Somali » Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:19 pm

hahahah cuqdad lol man ur the ppl trying to separate so u can be the big fish in the small pond which is the north

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:39 am

I just like seeing this victimhood attitude. :|

Munique05
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Munique05 » Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:05 am

Somaliland’s strongest reason to separate, however, is its weakest point; the fundamental claim is that they were colonized by a different European power and hence attained its independence separately. This line of reasoning is equivalent to say that Berlin Conference of 1884-85 in which Africa was carved-up and in which our natural ethnic homogeneity was deprived from us by colonial powers is the basis of politicians’ claim of independence.

lali99
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby lali99 » Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:32 am

Lite-Somali » Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:19 pm

hahahah cuqdad lol man ur the ppl trying to separate so u can be the big fish in the small pond which is the north

salam..jeberti boy it seem that u have cuqdaad agaisnt those living in somaliland...are u afraid that we're people that reason and see fault where theres is fault and see destruction where there's no hope...well keep hating then... i just wanted to tell u that u might be rite about the small pond analogy but for the rest of that sentence well we are big fish whether it is small pond or a big pond...fact u might ask..

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/africa/s ... s_2002.jpg

and for my ogadenian neighbour the berlin conference was how other countries in africa were established..it is sad to say that but it is so our claim goes straight to the source...why is good enuff for other countries and not ours...next time come up with a better argument....is an insult to our intelligence and urs..
salam

sheekh-Farax-zero
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sheekh-Farax-zero » Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:35 am

I dont feel like we can share a country with Darods or Hawiye's and I believe they have no plans to share anything. Their plan is simple domination thats all they know, they wont be and let others be.
Separation is the solution, its that simple. by Shuun aka Gen-duufle
I dont think Hawiye are the problem but simply the Majeerten, because they won't accept any job except president or prime minister. Also if we did join somalia and lets say an Isaaq was elected then they would be against it until someone else was elected. So I'll still to SL for now until they ever leave this mentality behind. by Cambaro-labas11l
I don't think there's anything we cannot overcome ..they just need to stop calling us dirta waqooyi
by sahan-hambo aka ina-yaxaas
now i know the weakness of Dirta waqooyi aka shankaroons :lol: :lol:

lali99
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby lali99 » Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:02 pm

Thats just not weakness buddy beut being realistics..those that u quote are not pro somalilanders and they do not represent the majority of us...heck they could called us what ever they want cuz we also have names for u guys but regardless unlike what these guys said somaliland independance is not negotiable... only Allah could lead us so to all of those power hungry folks let me tell u some on behalf of true somalilanders... what can u do to us?...remember what happen to the last regime well history has a nasty habit to repeat herself to those that are blinded by jealousy and unrealistics ambitions...

salam

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:21 am

Here is the problem general,
no matter how much we care about somalinimo, and midnimo
this is the central problem.
darood believe in domination and are unable to share,
hawiye have no plan or roadmap..

darood tried to use international help and the dead carcass of the somali government to achieve domination, ethiopian arms were the last resort.

the hawiye are using alshabab and islam.

they should be realistic and negotiate, let go of thier delusions and fantasies and work towards
sharing somalia.

we know how to share they should learn too..

Aliyah99
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Aliyah99 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:03 pm

I realised that long time ago, simply because the daarods are not even willing to share with eachother so how can they share with all somalis? case in point - Kismaayo

How can someone who refuses to share Kismaayo with his own people be credible when calling for somalinimo ..

I hope one day they learn the concept of power sharing and nation building..

I believe the difference between daarods and isaaqs in general is one group (daarods) are instant gratificationists who just want the power or to dominate and don't really care about long-term things like nation building and isaaqs are prepared to delay gratification (being rulers blah blah) for long-term goals

Lite-Somali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: Knee deep in North Somalia planning,preaching and prophezin evils of secession

Postby Lite-Somali » Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:21 pm

What you honestly expect people to believe that its true daroods can not
share but u think the Somali Isaaq clan is any different or even better oh please their was the Habar Wars in 1994 where HY and HJ bitterly fought over Burco and are fighting to this day sorry to break down your argument :lol:

King_M.Dauud

Postby King_M.Dauud » Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:46 pm

as King of the Daroods i will let you be.. you may be independent and free from slavery :up:

abdikarim86
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdikarim86 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:01 pm

^ you sure it aint the other way round :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.