Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why Somaliland will remain in current State of Udub

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ceelafweyn-Bancade ' Qardhaasa cadde Yoonisoo, qoodhiyaan ahaye ~~

Re: Why Somaliland will remain in current State of Udub

Postby MrPrestige » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:17 pm

on a serious note, what would happen if siilaanyo proclaims a government in Burco?[/quote]

I have no idea i think his got the backing of the habar yonis in burco but i am not sure the habar yonis in galbeed or other regions would be happy about it

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:24 pm

on a serious note, what would happen if siilaanyo proclaims a government in Burco?

I have no idea i think his got the backing of the habar yonis in burco but i am not sure the habar yonis in galbeed or other regions would be happy about it[/quote]

why woudent they be happy ina rayaale muxu oo yahay muxuse oo qaban karra :P

Goljano Lion
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Goljano Lion » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:27 pm

on a serious note, what would happen if siilaanyo proclaims a government in Burco?

I have no idea i think his got the backing of the habar yonis in burco but i am not sure the habar yonis in galbeed or other regions would be happy about it

why woudent they be happy ina rayaale muxu oo yahay muxuse oo qaban karra :P[/quote]

I hope Siiilanyo declares a government in Burco then we will see where H-yonis stands

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MrPrestige » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:28 pm

why woudent they be happy ina rayaale muxu oo yahay muxuse oo qaban karra :P[/quote]

politics is a game sxb its not about what UDUB can do for habar yonis its about what UDUB did for the whole country not much so riyale is kinda working for his gadabursi clan have you seen how they builded boroma?

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MrPrestige » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:29 pm

why woudent they be happy ina rayaale muxu oo yahay muxuse oo qaban karra :P
I hope Siiilanyo declares a government in Burco then we will see where H-yonis stands[/quote]

only allah knows sxb we can not tell the future thats why i was never certain which party is going to win its all bit twisted

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Afhayeenka Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Mudane Axmed (Silaanyo) ee Somalinet...

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:46 am

Its funny how this Laander is trying to start some beef between the Habar Awal # and Habar Jeclo.. Lander sxb couple of elderly men dont REpresent Habar awal in General, Sacad Muse are the Back Bones behind Kulmiye, even thou they benefit the most from the current goverment of UDUB, as we all know they also control the Capital (with most population) and the most business in hargeisa, The berbera port is also being controlled by habar Awal, and also Togwajaale is a another habar awal economic hub... Garxajis what do they benefit from this Goverment? even The main Airport Cigaal international Airport wich is on the Garxajis side of the city is being controlled by HA......

I think its time for Kulmiye to declare a new goverment in Burco, He declared Somaliland in the 18th of may in 1991.. so why not a new goverment in 6.04.2009 :mrgreen:

Riyaale and his little team will run to Mogadisho in the coming months :arrow:

laander8

Postby laander8 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:39 pm

LiQaaye I...feel sorry for you :down: , I was thinking about saving this thread and laugh at your face in 6 april.
But you are too deluded saaxib, of course those ' couple ' of elderly men are more than a couple of elderly men.
By having such a view I won't be surprised if Riyaale in september 2009 postpones the elections again :lol:
Saaxib I DO RECOGNISE Habar Yonis has cugdaad but not Garxajis as whole, I hope you understand this.
But its not the HY votes thats keeping from the chair its HA, even in political game they are more powerful than you guys.
They ally with the numercially important Samaroon in this democracy, remember not only HA voted full house so did Samaroon and Ciise, you guys on the other hand can't even make peace with HY.

Your uncle Silaanyo was a great man before the infamous habar wars tainted his name.
Sooner or later you will understand Habar Awal has no interest in changing status quo follow the words son.
There is no doubt if a clear majority of Habar Awal + Habar Jeclo votes together the seat will be won.
However the real question is can you rely on Habar Awal
Thats all I'm asking saaxib please answer it and this debbate is complete.

by the way it was Abdrahman Tuur who declared Somalilands independence 18 may 1991 in Burco
Last edited by laander8 on Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:12 pm, edited 5 times in total.

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MrPrestige » Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:44 pm

landeer can i ask you a question how comes kulmiye does not even have the fully backing of burco :lol: thats what this kid liqaaye should know

Maroodijex
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Maroodijex » Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:42 pm

[quote="laander8"]LiQaaye I...feel sorry for you :down: , I was thinking about saving this thread and laugh at your face in [b]6 april[/b].
But you are too deluded saaxib, of course those ' couple ' of elderly men are more than a couple of elderly men.
By having such a view I won't be surprised if Riyaale in september 2009 postpones the elections again :lol:
Saaxib I DO RECOGNISE Habar Yonis has cugdaad but not Garxajis as whole, I hope you understand this.
But its not the HY votes thats keeping from the chair its HA, even in political game they are more powerful than you guys.
They ally with the numercially important Samaroon in this democracy, remember not only HA voted full house so did Samaroon and Ciise, you guys on the other hand can't even make peace with HY.

Your uncle Silaanyo was a great man before the infamous habar wars tainted his name.
Sooner or later you will understand Habar Awal has no interest in changing status quo follow the words son.
There is no doubt if a clear majority of Habar Awal + Habar Jeclo votes together the seat will be won.
However the real question is can you [b]rely on Habar Awal [/b]
Thats all I'm asking saaxib please answer it and this debbate is complete.

by the way it was Abdrahman Tuur who declared Somalilands independence 18 may 1991 in Burco[/quote]

There should be a difference between the facts on the ground in Somaliland and what the users in this forum write and contribute. The facts on the ground in Somaliland is that Habaryoonis is far from Cuqdadlow, their voting partterns show that and their support for all the political parties also confirm that.

In Burco just few weeks ago there was HY suldaans who were meeting with their Habarjeclo counterparts. Again in the vote by the Guurti you see that a lot of Habaryoonis voted against Daahir Rayaale.

This shows that Habaryoonis like other clans has both muxaafid and mucaarid and are not all muxaafid.

But what is astonishing is the Habarjeclo clan who always have the same positions and follow the same narrow path and never vote against each other's interests. This is a sign of cuqdadlow.

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MrPrestige » Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:56 pm

walle wa ruunta marodijeex how can they call habar yonis have cuqdad when habar yonis are using different roads while habar jeclo are in 1 narrow path :lol:

laander8

Postby laander8 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:35 pm

Habar Yonis is a very democratic clan
As we speak today they are pouring what would be otherwise precious Udub votes into UCID for no strategic reason knowing this party will never make it to the top because its like 90 % Faisal Waraabe and 10 % Garxajis :lol: .
However HY do have cugdaad , so does Ciidagale have but no against HJ in particular just anything nonCiidagale.

HJ is very democratic, to say it slightly more than HY and HA would be an understatement.
So let me repeat this HJ is faaar more democratic than the others and thats how they lost the elections in 2003 and went back in the 2005 elections because of how the sections cross their interests , with this infamous Muse Abokor something always being found on Udubs lap for more laaluush.

But the cugdaad of HY is not the concept holding HJ off the chair.
Its HA unpredictability

But you guys have to reconcile politically with HY, if you keep betting on the same corupt horse HA you will be backstabbed again.
Last edited by laander8 on Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

guryasame
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby guryasame » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:36 pm

Maroodijex,

HJ not only vacated the seat for Tuur but its their vote that put him in the seat, and egal not only did they vote for him but brought harti, cisse and gadabuursi on board and they made sure also no HJ politician challenges him. HJ political capital is not something which can be built or taken away by a political figure, all things being equal they can bring different hues under any roof... The. Garxajis dhocil mentality is unique dilemma, how can one please by the politics of xin iyo ku-xume, the first and the last words from habr yonis to habr jeclo is "I hate u", he is serious and suicidal. He will cut off his nose to spite his face, and is stupid enough to plead to be moved to the hellfire if he sees habr jeclo in heaven!

The only society in which Riyale is acceptable is the standardless, classless Idoor confederacy Naafo, anyother society he would have been sanctioned or held accountable for his dark past. So don't be too quick to judge HJ opposition on tribal level, the current situation is rather a challenge to cultural predilections and moral character of all sane groups in somaliland. You don't have to like any other candidate to reject riyale!

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MrPrestige » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:46 pm

Habar Yonis is a very democratic clan
As we speak today they are pouring what would be otherwise precious Udub votes into UCID for no strategic reason knowing this party will never make it to the top because its like 90 % Faisal Waraabe and 10 % Garxajis :lol: .
However HY do have cugdaad , so does Ciidagale have but no against HJ in particular just anything nonCiidagale.

HJ is very democratic, to say it slightly more than HY and HA would be an understatement.
So let me repeat this HJ is faaar more democratic than the others and thats how they lost the elections in 2003 and went back in the 2005 elections because of how the sections cross their interests , with this infamous Muse Abokor something always being found on Udubs lap for more laaluush.

But the cugdaad of HY is not the concept holding HJ off the chair.
Its HA unpredictability

But you guys have to reconcile politically with HY, if you keep betting on the same corupt horse HA you will be backstabbed again.

sxb good luck to habar jeclo because i know kulmiye doesnt even have the fully backing of habar awal or habar yonis how are they going to win :| :arrow:

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MrPrestige » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:49 pm

Maroodijex,

HJ not only vacated the seat for Tuur but its their vote that put him in the seat, and egal not only did they vote for him but brought harti, cisse and gadabuursi on board and they made sure also no HJ politician challenges him. HJ political capital is not something which can be built or taken away by a political figure, all things being equal they can bring different hues under any roof... The. Garxajis dhocil mentality is unique dilemma, how can one please by the politics of xin iyo ku-xume, the first and the last words from habr yonis to habr jeclo is "I hate u", he is serious and suicidal. He will cut off his nose to spite his face, and is stupid enough to plead to be moved to the hellfire if he sees habr jeclo in heaven!

The only society in which Riyale is acceptable is the standardless, classless Idoor confederacy Naafo, anyother society he would have been sanctioned or held accountable for his dark past. So don't be too quick to judge HJ opposition on tribal level, the current situation is rather a challenge to cultural predilections and moral character of all sane groups in somaliland. You don't have to like any other candidate to reject riyale!

the question is does kulmiye even have the fully backing of habar yonis and habar awal :|

laander8

Postby laander8 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:53 pm

HJ not only vacated the seat for Tuur but its their vote that put him in the seat, and egal not only did they vote for him but brought harti, cisse and gadabuursi on board and they made sure also no HJ politician challenges him
^ As far as I know it was only after the habar wars Samaroon was moved to participate in the society.
The Jibril Abokr section of Calan Cas division was the ones engaging with Ciise in northwest Awdal only after the civil war ended and to this day control the customs of the sleepy town of Saylac.
So you could say HA integrated the Dir into SL not HJ...in fact its you guys who are worrying the nonIsaaqs because you see the presidency as a hagbad between Isaaqs, just ask any nonIsaaq a marehan in the south and Majeerteen in north would say the same thing as an Abgaal in central and Biyomaal in coastal region.
Habar Jeclo is the xayraan , Habar Yonis is regarded differently.

No regarding the Harti , you guys only cooperate with them to stop Habar Yonis in Sanaag.
Just like your Habar Jeclo used to make qaran dhismo hard for Tuur (aun) remember that Siilaanyo was thrown out of the leadership because of his incompetence and qabiilism not to ' give ' space for HY, thats not how this organization worked you should know better.

The only society in which Riyale is acceptable is the standardless
Priceless indeed we'll get there ina adeer just wait and see there is no doubt in my mind Riyaale are unqualified for the post
Last edited by laander8 on Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.