Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I am a somalilander..

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Cusmano
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: I am a somalilander..

Postby Cusmano » Fri May 15, 2009 1:34 am

Sorry brother i will post the research article so u can read it yourself...i accidently mixed my typing with the address...here is the address so u can read the reality...http://www.reliefweb.int/rw/rwb.nsf/db9 ... enDocument

Secondly i have nothing againts isaaq or any other tribe, i just correct myths with reality. Trust me i have hawiye statistics too and their even alot worse off then you laangaab :P

Cusmano
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Cusmano » Fri May 15, 2009 1:39 am

Xamari i am patriotic puntlander and i want to correct the myths that somalis have. They must realize that darood is the biggest and most influential tribe in horn of africa. Hawiye have lost so many ppl their struggling to have 1.5 million ppl who are hawiye and trust me i can provide evidence

abdikarim86
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdikarim86 » Fri May 15, 2009 1:41 am

^ so how do daarood number :lol:

Cusmano
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Cusmano » Fri May 15, 2009 1:52 am

Well harti is about 3.5 million easy...5 million ogaden...not sure on mareexan...so 10 million darod roughly.

Cusmano
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Cusmano » Fri May 15, 2009 1:57 am

4 million ogaden just in ethiopia 80% minimum 20% others....not to mention they are at least half of the nfd population and also living in southern somalia...4 million plus puntland population 2.5 million...not to mention the diaspora....and haven't included mareexan...http://www.alertnet.org/db/crisisprofil ... =in_detail

Can u see darood numbers at least 10 million

Cusmano
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Cusmano » Fri May 15, 2009 2:01 am

War sxb darod is by far the biggest tribe in somalia... When all is said and done and facts are presented...we can all realize this and live our lives...

Ogaden=4 million just in ogaden...now some will say ppl live with ogaden...ok lets just say 500 000 others living there like hawiye n isaaq...3.5 million ogaden remain in ethiopia....

Nfd district ogaden are half of that population with degodia and garre...by the way degodia and garre are not hawiye but infact oromos

Puntland=2.5 million plus southern hartis and diapora in the west and middle east and around africa...will add another 1 million to that

3.5 million plus 3.5 million...7 million just ogaden and harti....not even all darod

So when all is counted i think 10 million darod

abdikarim86
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdikarim86 » Fri May 15, 2009 2:09 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i am not gonna even respond till you've taken a dose of reality
10 million kulahaa waar all somalis combined are 15 million :arrow:

Muhammad bin Harti
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Muhammad bin Harti » Fri May 15, 2009 1:10 pm

This thread is not about population.

Its about the likelihood of me still living if I ever went back to hargeisa. I have 2 habar awal friends and 1 warsengali who went back in 2007, and they said there no was tension or any problems.

If somaliland gets recognized, can I demand a citizenship?

Xamari_76
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Xamari_76 » Fri May 15, 2009 1:13 pm

No..
Last edited by Xamari_76 on Fri May 15, 2009 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ceelafweyn-Bancade ' Qardhaasa cadde Yoonisoo, qoodhiyaan ahaye ~~

Postby MrPrestige » Fri May 15, 2009 1:28 pm

:lol: xamari ^^^^^ :up: :rose:
Last edited by MrPrestige on Fri May 15, 2009 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Muhammad bin Harti
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Muhammad bin Harti » Fri May 15, 2009 2:05 pm

Right after they cut my umbilical cord, they shoved some khat in my mouth, then took a yellow marker and painted my teeth. I was a proud somalilander until 1988. :|

yunis09
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby yunis09 » Fri May 15, 2009 3:17 pm

harti y not become jabutian....

Captain24
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: In between the two "B's" Burtinle and Bacaadweyn: Xarfo

Postby Captain24 » Fri May 15, 2009 3:21 pm

Right after they cut my umbilical cord, they shoved some khat in my mouth, then took a yellow marker and painted my teeth. I was a proud somalilander until 1988. :|
Huh, what's up with this softness in adeer? if you want their citizenship, just fck a qaldaan girl and she will make sure to get you one. No big a deal :clap:

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ceelafweyn-Bancade ' Qardhaasa cadde Yoonisoo, qoodhiyaan ahaye ~~

Postby MrPrestige » Fri May 15, 2009 3:26 pm

Huh, what's up with this softness in adeer? if you want their citizenship, just fck a qaldaan girl and she will make sure to get you one. No big a deal :clap:[/quote]

if thats the case then i am going to fuck a Puntland chick all i have to say is ilmo abti ba nahay an is wasno :clap:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Fri May 15, 2009 3:30 pm

Huh, what's up with this softness in adeer? if you want their citizenship, just fck a qaldaan girl and she will make sure to get you one. No big a deal :clap:

if thats the case then i am going to fuck a Puntland chick all i have to say is ilmo abti ba nahay an is wasno :clap:[/quote]

there is mejeerteen subclan called kac anu is wasno did you know that. :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.