Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Djibouti's labor market ethnic cleansing by Somalilander

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
labo22

Re: Djibouti's labor market ethnic cleansing by Somalilander

Postby labo22 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:26 pm

I think you got confussed , I am Somali first and formost then I have moral obligation to deffend any Somalis regardless where they are I express my humble opinion in greater Somali issue in general I try not offend individuals and collective groups, I equally also deffend Somaliland and Djibouti regardless of some norrow minded peoply who can't see the big picture so if you carefully examine my posting you find that it is consistant you will find the enamy behind the enamy of Somalia,than the the regional enamies in details, however this enemies aren't all foreigner some are the same people who claims the authority of these regions, the reason I posted this is warning before it is too late, before the situation gets out of hand,for-example Somalia fail apart 30 years after Indipendent and Djibouti is 30 years old and it has already the symptoms no is upholding the law of the land too exceptions and many people above the law , we have to worry a lot that the history wont repeat itself, we have to keep our fingures cross to have smooth transfer of powers

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:37 am

Shit this is too much to digest at once. Please be concise and straight to the point. You're blinding us with this fine print.

Ahmed42
Location: Tribal online warlordism isn't why I am here-no time for fights

Postby Ahmed42 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:17 am

Labo, you have a big problem! Thanks for letting me visit your blog but your ideas are scary. It is a blog where you are trying to manipulate the Cisse clans to push them against another tribe. Why do you think Issas are stupid and cannot see your game?
You are hiding behing somalinimo when you know that's not your problem. Why do you care so much about Djibouti if you don't even want to talk to Djiboutians but want to talk behind them on a Somali forum speaking English when you know most Djiboutians read French?

You want the Issas to go against the mamassan ba-fourlabe as if they were idiots? Haven't you read the Xeer Issa by Moussa Iye? Start there then you will know about Issas. You shouldn't be too obsessed with one clan or a first lady if you really want to talk politics.

This forum where you write all your posts is Somaliland forum so maybe you should stick to Somaliland and your cousin Rayale? Guess what this whole website is very tribalist at least in the way they talk but most of these Somalis don't hide they like their tribe over all others. While you are hiding behind patriotisme and good morals. But show me where you see the ethics here:

-you can't stand that a Issa is chosen to lead a small place in Awdal using the pretext of his djiboutian passport.
-you can't stand some Djiboutians who are born in Djibouti succeed in business and you call them somalilanders.
-you have a whole blog about one man who got a good business contract because of his connection. So what? People have done that all the time some people have more connection and more skills and they use it. If there aren't from your tribe, that's fine.

Some Samaroons too are doing well in Djibouti. Do you know the family who own the Lagon Bleu and the travel agency? They must have had some good connection to have the exclusivity of the Mousha island. Their business has grown so much for the last 10 years. And I am not going to haave a blog preaching to stop them growing.

labo22

Postby labo22 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:53 pm

Labo, you have a big problem! Thanks for letting me visit your blog but your ideas are scary. It is a blog where you are trying to manipulate the Cisse clans to push them against another tribe. Why do you think Issas are stupid and cannot see your game?
You are hiding behing somalinimo when you know that's not your problem. Why do you care so much about Djibouti if you don't even want to talk to Djiboutians but want to talk behind them on a Somali forum speaking English when you know most Djiboutians read French?

You want the Issas to go against the mamassan ba-fourlabe as if they were idiots? Haven't you read the Xeer Issa by Moussa Iye? Start there then you will know about Issas. You shouldn't be too obsessed with one clan or a first lady if you really want to talk politics.

This forum where you write all your posts is Somaliland forum so maybe you should stick to Somaliland and your cousin Rayale? Guess what this whole website is very tribalist at least in the way they talk but most of these Somalis don't hide they like their tribe over all others. While you are hiding behind patriotisme and good morals. But show me where you see the ethics here:

-you can't stand that a Issa is chosen to lead a small place in Awdal using the pretext of his djiboutian passport.
-you can't stand some Djiboutians who are born in Djibouti succeed in business and you call them somalilanders.
-you have a whole blog about one man who got a good business contract because of his connection. So what? People have done that all the time some people have more connection and more skills and they use it. If there aren't from your tribe, that's fine.

Some Samaroons too are doing well in Djibouti. Do you know the family who own the Lagon Bleu and the travel agency? They must have had some good connection to have the exclusivity of the Mousha island. Their business has grown so much for the last 10 years. And I am not going to haave a blog preaching to stop them growing.
I don’t have any problem at all, it obvious from your writing who has the problem and who has to worry lot, all what I wrote in my blog is debatable issue by issue one at time, you show that you are not comfortable posting my humble opinion to Somaliland section of Somalinet forum the reason being that Somaliland forum is loudest, toughest and more complicated this is were you want first and foremost, besides Somali people say XADHIG MUNAAQ XIDHAY MUNAAFAQ AYUUNBAA FURA Somali now you know why I vote for this forum the best, I hope this satisfies your curiosity, the inner Issa problem shouldn’t batter you at all they have XEER CIISE as you side unless you know something that other people don’t know or that XEER CIISE become these days LA JIIFEYAANAH BANAAN, because these days IOG uses the Siyad Bare method by creating a parallel HOGAAMIYE DHAQEED and XEER CIISE doesn’t function anymore it use to be back-in-days if people don’t respect in future the blame is squarely on IOG and his associates-in-crime against humanity
Rayaale isn’t my cousin you just want to know my tribe in order for to have a mind set about me I hinted for in many occasions but you didn’t get because your mind is pre occupied only how to get me. You will be surprised to know who I am
The issue of Issa in Somaliland please check the my response under the right topic
The supper rich Djiboutian I think that too you asked me in Djiboutian side
About Samaroon I don’t have anything against them If Rayaale mess up that doesn’t mean all the Samaroon have to share blame, but I think you are high in Khad you defending one dictator and condemning an other in purely tribal ground
Last edited by labo22 on Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ahmed42

Postby Ahmed42 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:17 pm

Labo, listen whoever is high on khat shows some anger and that's what you are showing here. I told you lets agree to disagree but you keep trying to convince me.
I told my disagreement with you is of the way you are mixing politics with tribes and clans. You don't want people to know your tribe yet you are bluntly talking about specific clans in a way that I have never heard any Djboutian do it.
Yes, Somalinet is the loughtest and toughest but guess what Somalians (from Somalia) they like to do tribal talks for "kaftan" they like saying bad things about the other tribes all the time but half of the times they aren't even serious.

Yes, Siad Barre was a dictator yet not all Marehan or even his own sub clans are responsible or should be blamed for whatever he did. As I told you already the way you're mixing politics with clans is dangerous. We have to learn from Somalia. Vilifying a clan and refusing that someone gets power and business in the area where his ancestors weren't from can only lead to more tribalism, more hate and more frustration in people. When Siad Barre left, people of his clan were slaughtered like animals but some fo these people did nothing absolutely zero all the did was to be from his clan. Now, tell me do you want people to kill Ba-fourlabe like that one day? Do you want the "native" djiboutians to ethnic cleanse Djibouti from all those whose parents and grand parents came from Ethiopia or Somalia?

You know I support IOG on this forum? Because you seem to hate him so much! Simple as that:!:

labo22

Postby labo22 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:42 pm

Labo, listen whoever is high on khat shows some anger and that's what you are showing here. I told you lets agree to disagree but you keep trying to convince me.
I told my disagreement with you is of the way you are mixing politics with tribes and clans. You don't want people to know your tribe yet you are bluntly talking about specific clans in a way that I have never heard any Djboutian do it.
Yes, Somalinet is the loughtest and toughest but guess what Somalians (from Somalia) they like to do tribal talks for "kaftan" they like saying bad things about the other tribes all the time but half of the times they aren't even serious.

Yes, Siad Barre was a dictator yet not all Marehan or even his own sub clans are responsible or should be blamed for whatever he did. As I told you already the way you're mixing politics with clans is dangerous. We have to learn from Somalia. Vilifying a clan and refusing that someone gets power and business in the area where his ancestors weren't from can only lead to more tribalism, more hate and more frustration in people. When Siad Barre left, people of his clan were slaughtered like animals but some fo these people did nothing absolutely zero all the did was to be from his clan. Now, tell me do you want people to kill Ba-fourlabe like that one day? Do you want the "native" djiboutians to ethnic cleanse Djibouti from all those whose parents and grand parents came from Ethiopia or Somalia?

You know I support IOG on this forum? Because you seem to hate him so much! Simple as that:!:
Ahmed42 I don’t expect you to agree with me in any issue simply because you were stringent support of the barbarian policy of IOG until today, strangely enough you are trying to distant yourself in this posting all of sudden, is that an imminent failure or change of mind for convenience
You choice of words aren’t mature, how many times I have to repeat myself I don’t hate IOG but I don’t approve how he manages that little one-city-state and what he stands for so if you like to defend IOG simply because I hate him so now you know that I don’t hate him for who he is.
cheers

Ahmed42

Postby Ahmed42 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:29 pm

Ahmed42 I don’t expect you to agree with me in any issue simply because you were stringent support of the barbarian policy of IOG until today, strangely enough you are trying to distant yourself in this posting all of sudden, is that an imminent failure or change of mind for convenience
You choice of words aren’t mature, how many times I have to repeat myself I don’t hate IOG but I don’t approve how he manages that little one-city-state and what he stands for so if you like to defend IOG simply because I hate him so now you know that I don’t hate him for who he is.
cheers

I am not distancing myself from IOG and I haven't been all for IOG from the beginning but kept telling you that if you want to have some credibility, stay more accurate. Even IOG doesn't deserve that you accuse him of all sins on earth. You were all over IOG from his wife's "diraac" :lol: to his so called "mentorship" to Rayale. From Issayas Afaworki's shaytaaninimo to small rivalities between Issas and Gadabursi in Awdal. Issas and Samoroon had been fighting since before IOG's birth and they are each other's abti in Awdal. But fine if it doesn't rain tomorrow in Somaliland, it is IOG's fault. Maybe the Dec 3rd attack in Muqdisho was also IOG's work since he is omnipresent.

labo22

Postby labo22 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:03 am

You were stringent support of IOG, and then you tried to distant your self than again finally you change your mind defending again by saying that he was unfairly accused for the sins of this world, well you become unpredictable character, in future it would be preferable that if you specify your point and stick to the topic
You mentioned the first lady’s “diraac" shame on you I can’t talk about my aunt “diraac" you would have been penalized if you were to say that in a traditional setting that is an other sign your unsettling personality I thought you last little bit longer but if you cross the line you wouldn’t last that long so you if you don't behave with good manner you will be doom

CoolPoisons
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CoolPoisons » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:41 am

Ahmed is that the thanks U give to the one who liberated Djabouti's ass?

who helped U get independence in 1976? it wasnt the French so abaalmarin sii

Ahmed42

Postby Ahmed42 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:14 pm

Ahmed is that the thanks U give to the one who liberated Djabouti's ass?

who helped U get independence in 1976? it wasnt the French so abaalmarin sii

Somalia helped us and we are greatful. What I said about Somalia isn't as bad as you understood, it is good to learn from the events in Somalia good and bad. And Somalis as whole need to learn how to not hate each other based on tribe/clan including the ruling clan.

labo22

Postby labo22 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:48 pm

CoolPoisons I think your one liner hit & run is scary as your logo face, so be cool and relax as they say in Somali "Abaal in……ee abaal in gudaa waa yaryahay" you may read the whole posting as you probably have done so and please inquire a specific issue so we can debate in a civilized manner
Be cool

labo22

Postby labo22 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:24 pm

the court case of La lorrain employee have been adjourned for next year 06/01/2010 judiciary system has no apatite for this case what tell you the sytem there is not working for the majority , it only servse the elite and minority only, that is realy a bad sign the country is heading for the wrong direction

labo22

Postby labo22 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:21 pm

Latest devlopment is that Ali Maraykan was fired from the US camp, he and his brother handed in their badge for good and still the employee court case is dragging its foot, I will try to keep you up dated

labo22

Postby labo22 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:22 pm

Ali Maraykan has been charged outside the camp Lemonier for the breaking one of the employee locker or desk drawer inside the camp the, US military authority fail to prosecute him for the alleged crime committed inside their jurisdiction and the Djiboutian authority fail to persue the complainant case, it couldn't make it to the court although Ali admitted in the initial investigation that he did break the desk drawer of his employee. Well the victim were never compensated or given an apology at least by either authorities in charge. again the victim is the majority Djiboutian that is another prove that the system is only working for minority and elite, Nima Djama is another example she has convicted in a marathon trial just because the complainant in a minority and allied with powerfut elite rulers of Djibouti.

labo22

Postby labo22 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:13 pm

The story of The Lorrain Security again took strange twist for the worst, as they say If two thieves rob a bank they always end up fighting who get what, in this case the co-owner or the broker contract owner Houssien (ISSAC tribe) and the company owner or sub-contractor Salaaban (SAMAROON tribe) had a bitter fight over many things, they are going to the court to settle their affairs. Meanwhile the court case of The Lorrain employees the verdict was handed down in Favor the employees by the court of low, but the biggest question remains who can enforce the law when it come to the elite minority government has no ability to enforce the law-of-the-land as recent history or government behavior tells us, is it going be just formality verdict? we will be posting any farther development on this strenge case with too many intervention of the gevernment.
Ali Maraykan was fired from US military camp, but what happen to the crime that he committed inside the US military camp, inside the camp is US government military jurisdiction , we real want to know if the US doesn't persue any charge for the federal property damage by Ali Maraykan, what about the victim of crime, why the US doesn't value human right of the host nation ? does anybody know to persue the US negligence of the victim under its jurisdiction? the victim try to lay a charge through Djiboutian government but GN Prigate Ambuli questioned Ali Maraykan about the alleged crime in which he admitted readily to the interrogating officers but the case failed to make to the court by the intervention of senior Djiboutian authority, for the victim justice delayed is just denied.

http://labo22.wordpress.com/
http://www.djibnet.com/mabraze/topic/20 ... cleansing/

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.