Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Diiwangeliniti Somaliland Habar jeclo 40% of SL Population

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Afhayeenka Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Mudane Axmed (Silaanyo) ee Somalinet...

Diiwangeliniti Somaliland Habar jeclo 40% of SL Population

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:28 am

Xildhibaan Siciid Maxamed Cilmi oo ka tirsan Mudaanayshaa Golaha Wakiilada ee ka soo baxay Xisbiga UCID dhasho ahaana ka jeeda degaanada Sool iyo Koonfurta Sanaag, ayaa sheegay in haddii natiijada Server-ka lagu galo doorashooyinka soo socda ay Beesha Bariga Burco ka heli doonto Kuraasta labada aqal ee Baarlamaka (Guurtida iyo Wakiilada) min 38 Xildhibaan, taasina ay keeni karto miisaan dheeli ku yimaado qaab-dhismeedkii wadaaga ahaa ee Somaliland ku dhisnayd.

Xisbiga KULMIYE, waxa u muuqata anigu ma garanayo siday u qaateene, diiwaangelintaa haddii lagu galo inay wax helayaan, oo iyaga keligood soo baxyaan, waa aragti. Haseyeeshee dad qaar baa fikir kale qaba haddii diiwaangelinta lagu galo sida wax lagu kala helayo, markaa iyagu way is tusiyeen, weliba waxa ay isu tusinayaa dadku waxa ay u badan tahay diiwaangelintan markaad reer ahaan u eegto hal qoys baa 40% [Boqolkiiba Afartan] helaya, markaa hal qoys oo Somaliland ah, markaad ardaayadii u eegto 12-ka ahaa ee hore ee Somaliland Afar ardaa oo hareeraha iyo Siddeed ardaa oo dhexda ahaa. Sidaa darteed mushkiladha uu yeelanyo xattaa haddii la isla oggolaado, waxa weeye 38 Xildhibaan oo Golaha Wakiilada waxa yeelanya hal reer ah oo Somaliland, weliba hal qoys oo degaan ka mid ah Burco ah, Burco waata Bariga iyo Galbeedka la yidhaahdo. Bariga Burco 38 Xildhibaan (Sidded iyo Soddon) bay ku yeelanayaan Golaha Wakiilada iyo Golaha Guurtida-ba, Somaliland-ta kalena, waxay isugu tegaysaa 44-ka kale. Miisaan dheeli baa halkaa ka soo socda maaha haddii doorashadan la galo miisaan dheeligu waxa uu ka imanayaa degaanadayadii Sool iyo Sanaag Bari inay dadka ku yaraanayaan, waad ogaad doontaane degaanada gudaha ku jira ee u haysta tiro koob inuu dhacay bay iyaga lafdigooda ku imanaysaa in hal xaafadi Golayaasha [Guurtida iyo Wakiilada] dhex fadhido.

Dadkeenu doorashadii ayaynu wax ku baraynay si kasta oo aynu Xisbiyo u nahay nin walba reerkiisa ayaa dooranayey, Golaha Wakiiladana waad aragteenoo marka arini kululaato raas-raas baanu u soo kala shir-naa, Xisbiyo uma kala shir-no yaan taa been laga sheegin. Golaha Wakiilada reer baanu u soo kala shir-naa, maaha arrin qarsoon.

Dabadeetana Berito markay timaado hal reer markuu Siddeed iyo Soddon noqdo, wixii kalena jaaba-jaabe, anagaaba qaylinaynaye qaar baan na dhaamayn gudaha ku jira oo Lab qof iyo Saddex qof iyo ay ka soo gelayaan Golayaasha Baarlamanka. Haddii aan ku noqdo Saaxiibadaa Saddexda ah ee geesta nooga go'ay fikir kale, oo aan degaankii ahayn, laakiin doorashada uun ku xidhan ayay wateen, fikirkoodana waanu ku ixtiraamaynaa.

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Afhayeenka Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Mudane Axmed (Silaanyo) ee Somalinet...

Re: Diiwangeliniti Somaliland Habar jeclo 40% of SL Population

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:34 am

Haseyeeshee dad qaar baa fikir kale qaba haddii diiwaangelinta lagu galo sida wax lagu kala helayo, markaa iyagu way is tusiyeen, weliba waxa ay isu tusinayaa dadku waxa ay u badan tahay diiwaangelintan markaad reer ahaan u eegto hal qoys baa 40% [Boqolkiiba Afartan] helaya

Gaashaanle_87
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: Kaydkii jacaylkaa riyo laygu keenaa' kabbo baan idhaahdaa mise waaba koob madhan :(

Postby Gaashaanle_87 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:11 am

:up: 8-)

Dhaga Bacayl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Dhaga Bacayl » Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:57 pm

40%? Why not? Sheikh Isaxaaq had 8 kidz 4 of those can be grouped as HJ. I think that is only fair however, I don't think all HJ will be voting one way. I think they're more diverse than you think politically

Keyse_0208
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Keyse_0208 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:59 pm

Sheikh Isaxaaq had 8 kidz 4 of those can be grouped as HJ
it should've even be more since they're exactly half of isaxaaq, i wonder how much of the population as a whole goes for HY+HA.?

GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GENERAL_SNM » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:04 pm

40%? Why not? Sheikh Isaxaaq had 8 kidz 4 of those can be grouped as HJ. I think that is only fair however, I don't think all HJ will be voting one way. I think they're more diverse than you think politically
Sxb, you know full well what your saying is miss leading. Your implying HJ is 4 sons equal in size grouped together, when in fact its 90% Musse Isxaaq and the 3 remaining sons make up the other 10%. :up:

Dhaga Bacayl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Dhaga Bacayl » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:05 pm

it should've even be more since they're exactly half of isaxaaq, i wonder how much of the population as a whole goes for HY+HA.?

Don't know that. I think HY are very large according to the size of the area in Somaliland and Ethiopia they occupied.

yunis09
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby yunis09 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:07 pm

general is that why they say habar jeclo waa muse

yunis09
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby yunis09 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:09 pm

Don't know that. I think HY are very large according to the size of the area in Somaliland and Ethiopia they occupied.
dhaga he means what percentage would go to ha plus hy combined............???

Dhaga Bacayl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Dhaga Bacayl » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:11 pm

Sxb, you know full well what your saying is miss leading. Your implying HJ is 4 sons equal in size grouped together, when in fact its 90% Musse Isxaaq and the 3 remaining sons make up the other 10%. :up:

I didn't say the number is equally distributed nor do I care for that matter. They name that was used in this thread is Hj, Not Muse Isxaaq, Not Cimraan or any other name. Having said that, HJ consist of 4 the sons of Ishaxaaq kidz and everybody knows that. You can’t have it both ways couz. :lol:

My statement above only answers to that argument not the details you've shown.

Yunis,

According to this thread, the rest of ISAAQ population is 60% so do the month. :|

GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GENERAL_SNM » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:22 pm

I didn't say the number is equally distributed nor do I care for that matter. They name that was used in this thread is Hj, Not Muse Isxaaq, Not Cimraan or any other name. Having said that, HJ consist of 4 the sons of Ishaxaaq kidz and everybody knows that. You can’t have it both ways couz. :lol:

My statement above only answers to that argument not the details you've shown.

Yunis,

According to this thread, the rest of ISAAQ population is 60% so do the month. :|
Fair enough my bad if it makes you guy's feel better the thread starter should simplified it for you guy's and titled the thread Musse Isxaaq is 40% of Somaliland. You guy's use this ''but HJ is 4 sons of Isaaq'' as if its a major advantage over you guy's. When the truth of the matter is the other 3 sons of Isxaaq you guy's talk about are actually less then my sub tribe of reer dahir combined.

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:24 pm

Afartan qof oo la sheegayo waa kuma?

yunis09
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby yunis09 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:27 pm

so general if the other three hj bros make up 10% of the total and according to you they are equel to reer dahir then it means reer dahir make up 10% hj oodhan.

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:30 pm

yunis, although it's quite lovely to see you try and engage in a 'discussion', he did clearly state that they are "less" than Reer Daahir. Unfortunatly, your reverse psychology doesn't make any sense.

yunis09
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby yunis09 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:41 pm

yunis, although it's quite lovely to see you try and engage in a 'discussion', he did clearly state that they are "less" than Reer Daahir. Unfortunatly, your reverse psychology doesn't make any sense.
gaab bruv horta hello........ you kool?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.