Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Diiwangeliniti Somaliland Habar jeclo 40% of SL Population

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
djibsomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Diiwangeliniti Somaliland Habar jeclo 40% of SL Population

Postby djibsomali » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:11 pm

if Habra jeclo clan makes up 40% of somaliland population, then the other isaaq clans must make 21% because all the isaaq clans combined makes up to 61% of SL total population. where Harti and Dir makes the remaining 39%.

as for Djibouti Isaaqs are among the minorities same as the arabs and others whereas majority clans are Issa, Afar and Gadabursi. same thing goes for isaaqs in ethiopea.
Blue_606 i am ashamed of you who are the DIR you are talking about?
you should be in better position to know that issaq is DIR and if not they must be a bastard federation.
and where did you get the 61% ????
missay you are talking about that diiwangelintaa fashiilmatay where khat leaves have been counted???
The joke will be reveled in 2010 where you will see when the next updated dinwangelin comes up...

Boodh iyo Torre

Postby Boodh iyo Torre » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:29 pm

Every fish wants his say :mrgreen:

Guys agree to disagree, or give evidence not a tread which a HJ minister states that his clan is 40% of Somailand without any real, independent, open and fraud proof census, which the Somaliland was far from. Even, though it was indepedent it was biased to certain clan, with 24hr opening, no I.D cards, even goats and Oromo in the queaes. The result were a 80%-100% in certain areas such as Gabily and Caynaba with apprantly Gabilt bigger than Hargeisa 2x and Caynaba 1.5x bigger than Burao.

Only, Oodweyne, Berbera, and Borama, were consistant with 2005 election even thought down 10% fromm 2005 because of the hinderous i.e. 2 hr opening as oppose to 24hrs in Gabily and Caynaba.

Oodweyne (170,00) in 2005 was bigger than Gabiley (120,000) and Caynaaba (65,0000). And now Gabiley is 2x big as Hargeisa City in just 4 years, bigger than the 2nd Capital of Somalia Hareigsa twice fold. Caynaaba which was less than Berbera (80,0000) is larger than Burao, 1.5x the 4th largest city in Somalia.

This was the most openly frualent census in history, apprantly Caynaaba and Gabiley goats are latger than the entire population of Hargeisa and Burao :mrgreen:

Boodh iyo Torre

Postby Boodh iyo Torre » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:37 pm

this thread is about the statement and opinion of a clan leader a MP in the parliment, the cenus result were never published beacuse it was made irelevent and void by international observers and the government and the opposition party UCID.

I have my own opinion, which in fact is very accurate to the truth. Isaaq populations:

HY - 40%
HA and AYUB- 25% - with 75% Sacad Musa
Ciidgale and Arap - 15%
HJ - 20%

djibsomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby djibsomali » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:43 pm

I support HY being 40% of issaq.

diiwangelinti was the joke of somaliland!!
Allah meesha maxaa ruwayaad iyoo ceeb kaa dilaacday and top of it instead of being ashamed of the fadaxaad.
some people are bringing up just for us external observer to have a joke and repeat the same jokes

Dhaga Bacayl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Dhaga Bacayl » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:46 pm

Now: about the economy......
miiskeen baad tahay war meesha cissaha ayaa kor uu kadshaa.
the only issaq business man worty to mention(ibrahim dheere) have left djibouti long time ago and is in hargeisa.
MAYBE YOU DON'T KNOW.
but Said barkat (the reer nuur, samarone guy) who hold several government portofolio at the same time.
vice prime minister
minister of justice.
minister of islamic affair.
and at the same time business man have more asset than issaq combined in djibouti.[/quote]

No one is talking about Isse here. Of course they're the majority. Kor waay u kaadhsaan but they ain't get shyt when it comes to money.

Yaa kugu yidhi Ibraahim Dheere Djibouti wuuka tagay? Been baad sheegaysaa..He's sick and bed resting Djibouti. Yes Somalind is their country and they're al encouraged to move there and leave that hell hole called Djibouti. Isnha ALLAH.

Like I told you, NEW COMERS don't count. The new Isse relocation effort to Djibouti is meaningless.
Quality vs. Quantity that is the essence of my argument my friend. Yes quarter 3 district is for isaaqs but can you dispute the fact that the only rich folks Djibouti has ever seen are all within the Isaaq nation. Can you dispute the following individuals are not the movers and the shakers of Djibouti.

Ibrahim Dheere
Baxsane
Juujule
Maaweel
mulac
Oomaar
Muse fiin
Geele Arab
among others....

As me not from Djibouti is irrelevant. I could careless about Djibouti since I have my own land that I'm in control of in Somaliland. However, I can buy you in Djibouti personally. I probably own the house you grew up in. JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, I WAS THERE IN APRIL THIS YEAR.

BTW, Isaaq couldn't face the intimidation of Siyad bare's regime either and left the country. So what? Isaaqs aren't for politics by any means. We just take your maoney.

djibsomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby djibsomali » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:01 pm

No one is talking about Isse here. Of course they're the majority. Kor waay u kaadhsaan but they ain't get shyt when it comes to money.

Yaa kugu yidhi Ibraahim Dheere Djibouti wuuka tagay? Been baad sheegaysaa..He's sick and bed resting Djibouti. Yes Somalind is their country and they're al encouraged to move there and leave that hell hole called Djibouti. Isnha ALLAH.

Like I told you, NEW COMERS don't count. The new Isse relocation effort to Djibouti is meaningless.
Quality vs. Quantity that is the essence of my argument my friend. Yes quarter 3 district is for isaaqs but can you dispute the fact that the only rich folks Djibouti has ever seen are all within the Isaaq nation. Can you dispute the following individuals are not the movers and the shakers of Djibouti.

Ibrahim Dheere
Baxsane
Juujule
Maaweel
mulac
Oomaar
Muse fiin
Geele Arab
among others....

As me not from Djibouti is irrelevant. I could careless about Djibouti since I have my own land that I'm in control of in Somaliland. However, I can buy you in Djibouti personally. I probably own the house you grew up in. JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, I WAS THERE IN APRIL THIS YEAR.

BTW, Isaaq couldn't face the intimidation of Siyad bare's regime either and left the country. So what? Isaaqs aren't for politics by any means. We just take your maoney.
1)Walaal Walahii odaygee ibrahim dheere meesha maar hore ayuu kaa tagay kow dhee.
Waan ogyahay inuu xanusanayoo.

2)Baxsane Allah haa dayoo he is a nice old man... however wallaal he is not rich to the extend to be mentioned.
if owning a shop is rich then there must 100 000 in djibouti.

3)Ali Maweel (ahahahah) war odeeguu somali baa mahaa (ahahahah) is a jew/arab.

The below guys gormay wadankaa soo galeen??
I don't know them in djibouti, yes i have heard them in somaliland but djibouti??
mulac
Oomaar
Muse fiin
Geele Arab
among others....

Boodh iyo Torre

Postby Boodh iyo Torre » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:35 pm

1)Walaal Walahii odaygee ibrahim dheere meesha maar hore ayuu kaa tagay kow dhee.
Waan ogyahay inuu xanusanayoo.

2)Baxsane Allah haa dayoo he is a nice old man... however wallaal he is not rich to the extend to be mentioned.
if owning a shop is rich then there must 100 000 in djibouti.

3)Ali Maweel (ahahahah) war odeeguu somali baa mahaa (ahahahah) is a jew/arab.

The below guys gormay wadankaa soo galeen??
I don't know them in djibouti, yes i have heard them in somaliland but djibouti??
mulac
Oomaar
Muse fiin
Geele Arab
among others....
You claim to be from Djbouti, but dont know Muluc, Oomar. Geele Arao these are household names along with Juu Juule, Maanwell brother (Red-Sea), Baxsane, Ibraahim Dheere. Ibraahim Dheere has got soul contract for the tabacco industry in Horn of Africa (Djbouti, Somaliland, Somalila, Ethophia).

Boodh iyo Torre

Postby Boodh iyo Torre » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:36 pm

I support HY being 40% of issaq.

diiwangelinti was the joke of somaliland!!
Allah meesha maxaa ruwayaad iyoo ceeb kaa dilaacday and top of it instead of being ashamed of the fadaxaad.
some people are bringing up just for us external observer to have a joke and repeat the same jokes

50% of wealth Isaaq is Habar Awal

50% of Heal of Isaaq is Habar Jeclo and Arap and your point.

GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GENERAL_SNM » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:42 pm

Reer Dahir live from the edges of Gashamo all the way to Berbera. :up:

Reer Dahiir near Gaashamo :shock:

This guy is gone crazy, well maybe a mear ameuetur you can get away with that comment but not someone who know that region. Gaashamo is settle by Reer Gutaale, the Reer Gutaale Caynaahe mostly. There is 100-150km in between Gaashamo and the nearest HJ forget Reer Dahiir.

Gaashamo towards the east is settled by Reer Caynaahse near Shimbrale there are a few 100 tuulos, 30km East of Gaashamo is Xalxalis and another several 100's tuulos Reer Weyde (HY), then Iskadoon and several more 100's tuulos Cabdi Xiirsi (HY), then Reer Warabe (HY), then the Xiirsi Bari (HY) with a few 100 tuulo.
After, the Xiirsi Bari is then the Reer Farah (Cali Siciid) with several large tuulos three dozen or so which they settle in the lower Hawd. Then is Musa Carre and there degeens of Deyr Fadel, Ina Noor Musa..etc a few more a few more dozens and then the Reer Cawl which inhabit a huge land mass from Riyo Xido (Reer Cawl only) near Dhoqshay ilaa Gorgor in Wardheer.
The Musa Carre along with Reer Cawl have a expansive land which they incirle the HJ Hawd i.e. a few Adan Modoowe and a few Reer Dahiir. That incirlement by just Musa Carre and Reer Cawl, 2 sub/sub.....etc..sub-clans of HY, is 180* degrees which they meet the Dhulbante on the other side were the meet the Dhulbante in Dannod.
The Reer Cawl after Ina Noor Musa which they cut teh Musa Carre expand Northward to Riyo Xido and central Togdheer in their Togdheer degeens of Riyo Xido, Haji Diirye, Cali Ciise, and Yucub Yuboodh (mixed with Musa Carre), Southward to danood and wardheer incirling HJ Hawd 180* till they meet Dhulbante. Eastward is more important the Reer Cawl streach from Ina Noor Musa (Musa Carre) then Jamac Dubut, and few more 1dozens tuulos eastward tiil the Reer Cawl reach Togga-Yare (Reer Cawl only).
After, Togga -Yare (Reer Cawl only), then the Reer Cawl streach few kilometers till they are cut by HJ Hawd near Habura (HJ).
The entire HJ Hawd have only less than 9 tuulos in Hawd, thats less than the 30% of Reer Farah (Cali Siciid) entire land in Hawd, Bering in mind, that the HY Hawd (Reer Caynaashe, Xiirsi Cisman, Musa Carre and Reer Cawl, Reer Weyde, Reer Warabe, Cabdi Xiirsi) dont even consider the Reer Farah (Cali Siciid) as having substantial, relevent, and meaningful land mass. And the same Reer Farah (Cali Siciid) whothe HY Hawd consider as having a very tiny land mass has more than 70% land mass than the entire HJ Hawd (Aden Modoowe and Reer Dahiir).
The HJ Hawd have less than 9 tuulos in Hawd, I count them for you, tuulada Habara, Haye Yare/ Weyne, Balladaya,tuulada Gowalale the other 4 are unsiqnificant in terms of demographic.
Then after, Gowlalale then the Dhulbante, sibaa Reer Khalid cut HJ in the Dhulbante tuulo of Marqanweyne then the Reer Axmed Garaad (Reer Hagar, cali Geri..etc) cut the Reer Khalid which they have a expansive land which they meet Musa Carre and Reer Cawl in a few kilometres outside magaalada Gorgor (Reer Cawl), then the Dhulabnte come to a few kilometres to Boodha' dheere (Musa Carre), and then they carry North to North East Danood and Bokh districts areas.
HJ in Hawd have 9 tuulos, which even the Reer Farah (Cali Siciid) which other HY Hawd consider as having no land has 70% more land then the entire HJ Hawd.
General Xaarweyne, you claim you live near Gaashamo, inaader you dont come near 150km near Gaashamo and Reer Caynaashe. In fact, Reer Caynaashe and Gaashamo are cut by Reer Weyde, Cabdi Xiirsi, Reer Warabe, Faheye Xiirsi, Cigaal Siciid, Xiirsi bari, Reer Farah (Cali Siciid), Musa Carre and Reer Cawl who then do a 180* on HJ Hawd.
The only HY clans the entire HJ in Togdheer and Hawd boader is Musa Carre and Reer Cawl from south of Burao ilaa Hawd.

Reer Caynaashe, Reer Weyde, Reer Warabe, Cabdi Xiirsi, Faheye Xiirsi, Cigaal Siciid, Xiirsi Bari, settle with the Reer Abdelie and Makahill of the Oagden clans all the way to Xodaya. The HY sub/sub/sub.......sub-clans never see HJ only in Magaalada Burao.

HJ Hawd are insignificant, iirelvent, and meaningless :mrgreen:
Comical ali stop with the weak propaganda. HY is not china and dont number fock all. Reer Dahir live in the Hawd from the borders of Somaliland all they way to Balidhay, which you claimed in another thread is governed from Gashamo, all the way to Berbera. Whats with this HY splitting HJ bullsh!t our land is continuos from the reer dahir in the hawd to the biciide in sanaag. Its you who is divided in half by HJ.
As for Reer Dahir walle we aint never lost a second let alone a battle to HY, in every battle we have been victorious. I dare you to prove me otherwise and bring me some facts, and walle I will show you the damage HJ have inflicted on you. :mrgreen:

Boodh iyo Torre

Postby Boodh iyo Torre » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:42 pm

Muse fiin
Who is Musa Fiin, what clan?

Also is it true Geele Arap is richest in Djbouti? claimed by labo22

Whats does Ibraahim dheere do now? has got the tabacco industry on lock still?

BTW, Ollad and ilma Abu Seti are Reer Djbouti, not by birth but Ollad came their when he was young, he has a Djboutian citizen, and the Doolo headquarters was moved from Dubai and Djbouti by him in the late 1990's. Ilma Abu seti are by birth I persume.

Boodh iyo Torre

Postby Boodh iyo Torre » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:50 pm

Reer Dahir live in the Hawd from the borders of Somaliland all they way to Balidhay, which you claimed in another thread is governed from Gashamo, all the way to Berbera.
I never claimed that HJ dont settle in Hawd, they do. But you claimed HJ settle near Gaashamo, which was incorrect.

There are a dozen or so HY clans which inhabit the land of the Reer Gutaale Caynaashe "Gaashamo", and the nearest HJ degeen in Habaru. :up:

No, beef, and safe the copy and paste calaacal gabys for another day, and the 26 HJ, their General Ciise Tuur, the most famous HJ poet Maxamed Nuur Fadel, and the HJ Sultan Yoonis Ibraahim (Reer Dahiir) whos' history would otherwise say so :up:

No beef so, Reer Dahiir do settle from Baldhaye to Dhoqshay. But Reer Dahiir are cut by Axmed Faraax in East Togdheer and Ciise Musa at Qoyta in North Togdheer, which then the Ciise Musa are cut near Xagaal, then from Xagaal ilaa Laas Ciidle (Reer Yoonis-HJ), which 10km is Reer Dahiir, with the Reer Dahiir degen of Xagal only in Saaxil. From Laas Ciidle ilaaa Bataale is Reer Yoonis 5-6km, then they are cut by Ciise Musa just outside East to the City of Berbera. But HJ, HA, HY do all settle in the City :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.