Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Diiwangeliniti Somaliland Habar jeclo 40% of SL Population

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Lord Diplock
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Diiwangeliniti Somaliland Habar jeclo 40% of SL Population

Postby Lord Diplock » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:04 pm

Who carried out this census?

How can the rest of Issaqs make 60% of Somaliland population? what about non-Issaqs?

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Afhayeenka Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Mudane Axmed (Silaanyo) ee Somalinet...

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:06 pm

Dhegobacayl is right, what they meant was HJ as the 3 sons, except Toljeclo who was counted in Maroodijeex region, but Habar Jeclo Became 40% of Somaliland's population, while the rest shared the 60%

The Goverment is so scared its not like all the Habar Jeclo will vote for only Kulmiye :lol: The biggest subclans with in the HJ dont even support Kulmiye- (Biciide) UDUB, (Axmed Faarax UCID) Solomadow UDUB)

Digdahab
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Digdahab » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:12 pm

It's wrong to say Habar Jeclo groupwise is 40 % , when the boys here are telling you again and again, a certain son of the HJ group accounts for majority of HJ .
Wether its 90 % as been claimed is hard to tell, but lets count the HJ's in here how many of you kids are Muse bin Sheikh ?

Perhaps inside Somaliland HJ is the most numerous group, no surprise really as 90 % of their population and territory is confined to within borders of Somaliland.
I think only reer Dahir settles in hawd . ( by the way isn't this Reer Dahir counted in Saaxil also, are we talking about two major bulks of same lineage or different reer Dahirs of HJ ??

Garhajis and Habar Awal are basically cut in half or have a great portion of their population in Ethiopia,
While HA also holds substanstial numbers in Djibouti which is today around 0.5 - 0.8 million people
Let's say Habar Awal is 20 % of Djibouti

And perhaps HA has another 350 k est of population in Ethiopia .

Inside Somaliland approx
Sahil Ciise Muuse 40-45 000 ( remaining 10-20 k is split between Garhajis and HJ )
Gabiley = 100 000
Hargeysa = 200 000
Djibouti 168 000
Ethiopia 350 000 +

Habar Awal is numbering close to 0.9 million people same as Majeerteen
Arap and Garhajis has also large numbers in Ethiopia

I think either honestly Habar Awal or Garhajis is the most numerous.
HJ is a far distant when the dust of hords in Ethiopia has been settled

GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GENERAL_SNM » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:41 pm

What use will those outside somaliland borders be to you in any election? They live in different countries. :mrgreen:

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:42 pm

I think only reer Dahir settles in hawd . ( by the way isn't this Reer Dahir counted in Saaxil also, are we talking about two major bulks of same lineage or different reer Dahirs of HJ ??
There's only one Reer Daahir.

Djbouti's latest population census as of July 2009 is around 500.000.
Out of these you give Habar Awal 20%, leaving 400.000 of the population remaining.
These have to be shared between the Afar, Ciise, Gedobursi and other minorities.

The Afars are reported to make up somewhere in the region of 30% of Djbouti as a minimum!
Now we are left with 250.000 that have to be split between the Ciise and Gedobursi. Does it in your own opinion make any sense whatsoever that Habar Awal is still "20% of the population", bearing in mind that roughly 60% needs to be shared by the majority tribe 'Ciise' as well as Gedabursi, who live there in great numbers. What shall we do with the remaining number, split them into half or 40-20?

This is why nobody should put figures on population if there are no figures to start with.
Last edited by Cali_Gaab on Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Digdahab
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Digdahab » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:46 pm

^ we need a new postponing :mrgreen: next elections in 2011 SNM

Cali Gaab I have no idea saaxib, I just found this UN document of 2009 claiming Djibouti is 843 000 today (!)

http://www.un.org/esa/population/public ... tables.pdf

Afars are many no doubt and second only to Ciise, but Gadabguursi is overrated and in reality a very little clan, in ethiopi and somaliland also.
Ciise is however a major clan rivaling the habars of Isaaq,

is there Reer Dahir is Saaxil?

GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GENERAL_SNM » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:07 pm

Reer Dahir live from the edges of Gashamo all the way to Berbera. :up:

Digdahab
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Digdahab » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:15 pm

thanks that's quite impressive actually for a lineage, not even a subclan
I doubt any lineage or clan claim the same shit

djibsomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby djibsomali » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:24 pm

Cali Gaab I have no idea saaxib, I just found this UN document of 2009 claiming Djibouti is 843 000 today (!)

Afars are many no doubt and second only to Ciise, but Gadabguursi is overrated and in reality a very little clan, in ethiopi and somaliland also.

Jaw wallahi mahamed cassey is twice as many to your ISSAAQ .. adigunaa habro habro ayaad kaa hadlaysaa in djibouti.
ethiopia Aden yonis who is only a subclan of makahiil is more numerous to issaaq.

Meesha habar cafaan iyoo makahiil baad la inii maa tiranayoo...

Lakiin ciyaal yaar oo been lagu soo koriyaay ayaad tihiin...

ENJOY YOUR THIS HABAR AND THAT HABAR..

Boodh iyo Torre

Postby Boodh iyo Torre » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:58 pm

Reer Dahir live from the edges of Gashamo all the way to Berbera. :up:

Reer Dahiir near Gaashamo :shock:

This guy is gone crazy, well maybe a mear ameuetur you can get away with that comment but not someone who know that region. Gaashamo is settle by Reer Gutaale, the Reer Gutaale Caynaahe mostly. There is 100-150km in between Gaashamo and the nearest HJ forget Reer Dahiir.

Gaashamo towards the east is settled by Reer Caynaahse near Shimbrale there are a few 100 tuulos, 30km East of Gaashamo is Xalxalis and another several 100's tuulos Reer Weyde (HY), then Iskadoon and several more 100's tuulos Cabdi Xiirsi (HY), then Reer Warabe (HY), then the Xiirsi Bari (HY) with a few 100 tuulo.
After, the Xiirsi Bari is then the Reer Farah (Cali Siciid) with several large tuulos three dozen or so which they settle in the lower Hawd. Then is Musa Carre and there degeens of Deyr Fadel, Ina Noor Musa..etc a few more a few more dozens and then the Reer Cawl which inhabit a huge land mass from Riyo Xido (Reer Cawl only) near Dhoqshay ilaa Gorgor in Wardheer.
The Musa Carre along with Reer Cawl have a expansive land which they incirle the HJ Hawd i.e. a few Adan Modoowe and a few Reer Dahiir. That incirlement by just Musa Carre and Reer Cawl, 2 sub/sub.....etc..sub-clans of HY, is 180* degrees which they meet the Dhulbante on the other side were the meet the Dhulbante in Dannod.
The Reer Cawl after Ina Noor Musa which they cut teh Musa Carre expand Northward to Riyo Xido and central Togdheer in their Togdheer degeens of Riyo Xido, Haji Diirye, Cali Ciise, and Yucub Yuboodh (mixed with Musa Carre), Southward to danood and wardheer incirling HJ Hawd 180* till they meet Dhulbante. Eastward is more important the Reer Cawl streach from Ina Noor Musa (Musa Carre) then Jamac Dubut, and few more 1dozens tuulos eastward tiil the Reer Cawl reach Togga-Yare (Reer Cawl only).
After, Togga -Yare (Reer Cawl only), then the Reer Cawl streach few kilometers till they are cut by HJ Hawd near Habura (HJ).
The entire HJ Hawd have only less than 9 tuulos in Hawd, thats less than the 30% of Reer Farah (Cali Siciid) entire land in Hawd, Bering in mind, that the HY Hawd (Reer Caynaashe, Xiirsi Cisman, Musa Carre and Reer Cawl, Reer Weyde, Reer Warabe, Cabdi Xiirsi) dont even consider the Reer Farah (Cali Siciid) as having substantial, relevent, and meaningful land mass. And the same Reer Farah (Cali Siciid) whothe HY Hawd consider as having a very tiny land mass has more than 70% land mass than the entire HJ Hawd (Aden Modoowe and Reer Dahiir).
The HJ Hawd have less than 9 tuulos in Hawd, I count them for you, tuulada Habara, Haye Yare/ Weyne, Balladaya,tuulada Gowalale the other 4 are unsiqnificant in terms of demographic.
Then after, Gowlalale then the Dhulbante, sibaa Reer Khalid cut HJ in the Dhulbante tuulo of Marqanweyne then the Reer Axmed Garaad (Reer Hagar, cali Geri..etc) cut the Reer Khalid which they have a expansive land which they meet Musa Carre and Reer Cawl in a few kilometres outside magaalada Gorgor (Reer Cawl), then the Dhulabnte come to a few kilometres to Boodha' dheere (Musa Carre), and then they carry North to North East Danood and Bokh districts areas.
HJ in Hawd have 9 tuulos, which even the Reer Farah (Cali Siciid) which other HY Hawd consider as having no land has 70% more land then the entire HJ Hawd.
General Xaarweyne, you claim you live near Gaashamo, inaader you dont come near 150km near Gaashamo and Reer Caynaashe. In fact, Reer Caynaashe and Gaashamo are cut by Reer Weyde, Cabdi Xiirsi, Reer Warabe, Faheye Xiirsi, Cigaal Siciid, Xiirsi bari, Reer Farah (Cali Siciid), Musa Carre and Reer Cawl who then do a 180* on HJ Hawd.
The only HY clans the entire HJ in Togdheer and Hawd boader is Musa Carre and Reer Cawl from south of Burao ilaa Hawd.

Reer Caynaashe, Reer Weyde, Reer Warabe, Cabdi Xiirsi, Faheye Xiirsi, Cigaal Siciid, Xiirsi Bari, settle with the Reer Abdelie and Makahill of the Oagden clans all the way to Xodaya. The HY sub/sub/sub.......sub-clans never see HJ only in Magaalada Burao.

HJ Hawd are insignificant, iirelvent, and meaningless :mrgreen:

Boodh iyo Torre

Postby Boodh iyo Torre » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:07 pm

BTW, thats only the Habar Younis Hawd from Burao and Togdheer,i.e. Reer Caynaashe, Reer Weyd, Reer Warabe, Farheye Xiirsi, Cabdi Xiirsi, Xiirsi Bari, Cigaal Sicid, Reer Farah (Cali Siciid) and Musa Carre and Reer Cawl.

I have not mentioned the Habar Yoonis Oodweyne in Hawd, "Reer Oodweyne" clans, which includes the Reer Sugulle, and along with many others, who settle from Oodweyne, Haro Shiekh ilaa Waqooyi Galbeed Hargeisa Districts of Cadaadley near Berbera iyo Sabanwanag ilaa Degmada Reyeb Khaatomu, Daba Goryale, Lan Mulxae, on the Somaliland Ethophian boarder ilaa Daroor ilaa Ceel Baxay, ilaa Nus Dariqa near the Reer Dalal (OG) degeen of Qabri Dahiri which is in Centre of the Killah Shannad or Ogaden regions.

Thats 800km :up: my 1 sub/sub/sub/sub/...................................................................sub-clan of HY. :up:

Thats number :mrgreen:

Dhaga Bacayl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Dhaga Bacayl » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:13 pm

Jaw wallahi mahamed cassey is twice as many to your ISSAAQ .. adigunaa habro habro ayaad kaa hadlaysaa in djibouti.
ethiopia Aden yonis who is only a subclan of makahiil is more numerous to issaaq.

Listen dawg, I’m not gonna say anything bad about my fellow Landers 9gadabuursi) but let’s clarify one thing. In Djibouti city (not the country side), I would say Isaaqs are more than 20%. Don’t count the caadhgoo and new comers from Ethiopia and somaliland please, since they have no country of their own.

Plus, we’re the landlords of that city. Everybody else is just the tenant. We own every private structure in that city. Now throw Dahabshiil Financial institution and Daallo airline phenomena and we’re power house group. The only competition we have in Djibouti is Ismaciil Omar geele who abuse the charity check given to the public and utilize it for personal use. If you take him out of the equation, I practically own that place. So what is number get to do with it?

BTW, Maxamed, reer nuur and all other sub-clans of gadabuursi are in the 5th quarter!...so shut the f.uck up and enjoy the Hariikoo...
Last edited by Dhaga Bacayl on Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blue_609
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Blue_609 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:22 pm

if Habra jeclo clan makes up 40% of somaliland population, then the other isaaq clans must make 21% because all the isaaq clans combined makes up to 61% of SL total population. where Harti and Dir makes the remaining 39%.

as for Djibouti Isaaqs are among the minorities same as the arabs and others whereas majority clans are Issa, Afar and Gadabursi. same thing goes for isaaqs in ethiopea.

lali99
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby lali99 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:25 pm

There's only one Reer Daahir.
Djbouti's latest population census as of July 2009 is around 500.000.

Out of these you give Habar Awal 20%, leaving 400.000 of the population remaining.
These have to be shared between the Afar, Ciise, Gedobursi and other minorities.

The Afars are reported to make up somewhere in the region of 30% of Djbouti as a minimum!
Now we are left with 250.000 that have to be split between the Ciise and Gedobursi. Does it in your own opinion make any sense whatsoever that Habar Awal is still "20% of the population", bearing in mind that roughly 60% needs to be shared by the majority tribe 'Ciise' as well as Gedabursi, who live there in great numbers. What shall we do with the remaining number, split them into half or 40-20?

This is why nobody should put figures on population if there are no figures to start with.

THATS A PURE LIE...DJIBOUTI POPULATION IS WAY MORE THAN THAT...I DARE U TO COME OUT WITH A SOURCE FOR THAT NUMBER...I JUST DARE YOU CUZ IM FEENING TO SHOW UR LIE UR EXPOSING HERE...500 000 KULLAHA??? LOL..HOMIE U MUST B OUT OF YOUR MIND

djibsomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby djibsomali » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:59 pm

Listen dawg, I’m not gonna say anything bad about my fellow Landers 9gadabuursi) but let’s clarify one thing. In Djibouti city (not the country side), I would say Isaaqs are more than 20%. Don’t count the caadhgoo and new comers please, since they have no country of their own.

Plus, we’re the landlords of that city. Everybody else is just the tenant. We own every private structure in that city. Now throw Dahabshiil Financial institution and Daallo airline phenomena and we’re power house group. The only competition we have in Djibouti is Ismaciil Omar geele who abuse the charity check given to the public and utilized it for personal use. If you take him out of the equation, I practically own that place. So what is number get to do with it?

BTW, Maxamed, reer nuur and all other sub-clans of gadabuursi are in the 5th quarter!...so shut the f.uck up and enjoy the Hariikoo...

dhaga bacayl is it what you have been told in hargeisa maqaxii?
horta do you believe what you have writen above or was it just out that mirqaan extacy?
where did you get the 20 % ? why not 21.5% or maybe 41%.
horta have you ever been to Djibouti????
Wallahi waxaad ogtahay iyaa iskaa yaar!!!

first of all waxaad ku sheegtay 5th quarter is called quartier 5 and meeshaa reer nuur ayaa iskaa leeh.

let me explain to you something about djibouti.
meesha laa yidhahadoo balbala contain the majority of djibouti citenzen.
Maybe 70% of the whole djibouti population lives in hafaad weyntaa balbala (a shanty town).
that is the first point.

Horta cissahii ethiopia they have all relocated to balbala.
now in this days the absolute majority in djibouti populas are issa because of that relocation.
that is the second point.

The 3rd point.
the whole issaq (and habar awal being the guarantor) used to live in quartier 3 in your maqaaxi language the 3rd quarter.
wallahi i am not making up the majority now in quartier 3 is oromo!
Why?????????????
Since 1989 issaq could not face issa intimidation that they left to europe, usa and australia and since oromo took over.

do you know what happen in summer 2008.
quartier 3 have been burned down by a moob from quartier 6 (the issa quarter).
and do you know who came in their rescue??????
it was the samarone who took the few issaq in their wings knowing if issaq get exterminated then eventually they have to figth issa.

Now the 4rd point:
remember i have told you xafatweyntaa balbala contains more than 70% of djibouti population. (mainly news comers from ethiopia).
in that shanty town oviously issa majority mahamed cassey (samarone) hold 40% of the local representative.
0% of issaq.

Now i will advise you to go back to the maqaxii or marfash that mislead you while in the state of mirqan.
because you are talking about samarone as whole.
and the reality mohamed cassey of djibouti is double of issaq.

Now: about the economy......
miiskeen baad tahay war meesha cissaha ayaa kor uu kadshaa.
the only issaq business man worty to mention(ibrahim dheere) have left djibouti long time ago and is in hargeisa.
MAYBE YOU DON'T KNOW.
but Said barkat (the reer nuur, samarone guy) who hold several government portofolio at the same time.
vice prime minister
minister of justice.
minister of islamic affair.
and at the same time business man have more asset than issaq combined in djibouti.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.