Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

REER OHIO

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: REER OHIO

Postby Siciid85 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:04 am

lool wtf Goljano is my inadeer too why do you feel the urge to speak on his behalf. We are grown men up here. Volty didnt' say anything wrong ninyow, GL did. he called the great Siciid G. a doqon and I kindly replied "anaa ku wasso"..Markaa waan kala joognaa. Adigu se xagee ka socotaa bal. :D

dumb ass layla wallah i will tear that sacad muse ass of yours hadaad juuq ii tidhaa markale. God dammit I hate these kids. :x

Goljano Lion
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Goljano Lion » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:19 am

lool wtf Goljano is my inadeer too why do you feel the urge to speak on his behalf. We are grown men up here. Volty didnt' say anything wrong ninyow, GL did. he called the great Siciid G. a doqon and I kindly replied "anaa ku wasso"..Markaa waan kala joognaa. Adigu se xagee ka socotaa bal. :D

dumb ass layla wallah i will tear that sacad muse ass of yours hadaad juuq ii tidhaa markale. God dammit I hate these kids. :x
:lol: :lol: waar lali is a guy kulahaa layla :lol: :lol: :lol:

lali99
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby lali99 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:23 am

Siciid homie the name is Lali....so get it right cuz is a man's nick name as siciid is for a name...for your information, GL never brought up the qabiil, u were the one when it came between the two of u..i only interfer cuz voltage brought sub-consciously when he refer how siilanyo might be welcomed since he believed that Ohio is a place where there's not alot of landers (sub-consciously or consiously) meaning theres not alot of isaaq there but yet you played cool with him and try to give him the benefit of the doubt...but not so to with goljano... its clear that you still have an inner feeling that is rooting for somaliweyn idea deep down inside of u..i strongly suggest you to think clearly and within urself and see where ur heart lies cuz it seems that ur somaliweyn affair might change ur heart with your somaliland marriage....

P.S i also suggest you to lay-down with ur gay stuff cuz i dont play for that team...sub consciously thinking about gay jokes might not be healthy for u, unless ur having an inner orientation challenge (which i hope not) :mrgreen:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:32 am

Lalli/layla don't make whole lot of difference with the way you been behaving lately. :D Anyways, as I said, GL is my inadeer even if I favor darood boy over him he is grown man he can deal with it. But I dont get you squeezing your cute little bottom into this thread. Waar yaa Ilaahay yaqaan. :!:

Lali(there u go),

Yes I still do believe in greater Somalia to some extent. But realistically speaking I realize now is not the time for unified govt. thus I'm big believer somaliland sovereignty.

lali99
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby lali99 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:41 am

Lalli/layla don't make whole lot of difference with the way you been behaving lately. :D Anyways, as I said, GL is my inadeer even if I favor darood boy over him he is grown man he can deal with it. But I dont get you squeezing your cute little bottom into this thread. Waar yaa Ilaahay yaqaan. :!:

Lali(there u go),

Yes I still do believe in greater Somalia to some extent. But realistically speaking I realize now is not the time for unified govt. thus I'm big believer somaliland sovereignty.
there u go i just stated that i was a man and yet you kee bringing back ur gay stuff..man are u for real, still hinding in ur closet with that somaliweyn blue flag wrapped around your naked body so your could embrace your fellow jaberti-countrymen when it is safe to talk about the dream in burco :clap: :clap:

get the heck out of here stating about "im favoring a jaberti over my so called inadeer" talks... forget about confusing, talk about confusing urself....

:lost:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:49 am

^ :D
:sland: :up:
:dj: :down:
:som: :up:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:18 pm

reer ohio
somaliland

[youtube]rGatO-7pMz0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

[youtube]2XAg-bbnmAY&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]dBdxNHRfv3g&feature=related[/youtube]

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:04 am

I did not go, I was kind of busy and saying I was going to see Silaanyo would not cut it.
My parents went to it, I think I see my father in one of the videos.
always nice to support a fellow burcaawi. :up:

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:30 am

^If it was dr. gaboose....u wouldve been on seat number one but since it's his majesty Dr. Silaanyo, all of a suddenly you have a note from ur doctor. :down:

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Afhayeenka Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Mudane Axmed (Silaanyo) ee Somalinet...

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:16 am

^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: Ninka Iska Daa He said His Father was The Wakiil for him!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.