Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

REER OHIO

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

REER OHIO

Postby The_Emperior5 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:35 pm

Ka soo qayb galka xafladii soo dhaweynta Gud. Ahmed Mohamed Mohamud (Silanyo)

You are cordially invited to attend a reception to welcome
Chairman of Kulmiye, Mr. Ahmed Mohamed Mohamud (Silanyo) to
Columbus, Ohio

Reception to Welcome
Chairman
Ahmed Mahamed Mohamud (Silanyo)

Ka soo qayb galka xafladii soo dhaweyn ta
Gud. Ahmed Mohamed Mohamud (Silanyo)

You are cordially invited to attend a reception to welcome
Chairman of Kulmiye, Mr. Ahmed Mohamed Mohamud (Silanyo) to
Columbus, Ohio
Saturday, January 23, 2010
at 6pm thru 11pm

The Location of this reception is ...
Hyatt Regency
350 N High St
Columbus, Oh

Contact Info:
Saxardiid: 614 975-9934
Osman : 614 805-9231
Ali : 614 517-6810

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Afhayeenka Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Mudane Axmed (Silaanyo) ee Somalinet...

Re: REER OHIO

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:19 am

Mansha allah Ive got Black Adam Family in Ohio :up:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:27 pm

Ohio is not like any other place in the Diaspora sxb. Waa meesha Sheikh Shariif lagu soo dhaweeyey like this :up: :lol: :lol: :D

[youtube]Lk-gjek-IF8&feature=channel[/youtube]

[youtube]fSD-uXwo5lY&feature=channel[/youtube]

No Somaliland hoolaganism allowed. :up: :lol:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:50 am

Volty you're a good well educated kid, I like you. But as somali say 'biyo kaa badan iyo dad kaa badanba way ku qaataan". Don't be like the rest of us doom Somalis with clannish mentality. Try to win the hearts and minds of your brothers in Somaliland. While you opposition to Somaliland's quest for independence is understandable, you must always remain objective . While we blame others lack of objective and snide criticism against Somaliland on lack of education and qabiil bias, yours cannot be excused as such, because you have received enough schooling and seemingly have not been touched by the qabiil parasites that wrecked our fabric of existence. Positive input would be much appriciated sxb.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:15 am

It is a joke bro. As you know my position against qabyaalad and negative misuse of qabiil is well known if not well understood in this forum. Principally I do oppose Somaliland but don't read too much into my light tribal joke. It is all in good feeling. :up:

Goljano Lion
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Goljano Lion » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:26 am

Volty you're a good well educated kid, I like you. But as somali say 'biyo kaa badan iyo dad kaa badanba way ku qaataan". Don't be like the rest of us doom Somalis with clannish mentality. Try to win the hearts and minds of your brothers in Somaliland. While you opposition to Somaliland's quest for independence is understandable, you must always remain objective . While we blame others lack of objective and snide criticism against Somaliland on lack of education and qabiil bias, yours cannot be excused as such, because you have received enough schooling and seemingly have not been touched by the qabiil parasites that wrecked our fabric of existence. Positive input would be much appriciated sxb.
you are added into my doqon list

Maybe, the concept of reality is clearly too much for you to grasp, how long have you been a Snet member, In case you don't know it.. waar ninkani waa die hard jeberti , pro Siyados , if he could , he would have brought back afweyn from the dead,
Before you make definitive judgments about Voltage, why don’t you read some of his threads?
perhaps it would be more fair, if you would not base your entire understanding on voltage one or two of his threads
As fellow Somalilander, we honestly need to be more aware of young faqashta and definitely send them we they belong ………….Xabalaha

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:36 am

GL caathi ma tihid wallahi. Kaalay have you considered joining the death squad of Somaliland kuwa dadka dilla. Manaxe ayaad tahay. Nerve of steal. I dont know I have soft spot for somali speaking people for some odd reason. :)

Laakin volty is good kid I know that for a fact sxb.

Volty understood sxb carry on. ;)

Goljano Lion
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Goljano Lion » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:47 am

GL caathi ma tihid wallahi. Kaalay have you considered joining the death squad of Somaliland kuwa dadka dilla. Manaxe ayaad tahay. Nerve of steal. I dont know I have soft spot for somali speaking people for some odd reason. :)

Laakin volty is good kid I know that for a fact sxb.

Volty understood sxb carry on. ;)

okay :lol: Doqon dib bay wax ka garataa

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:58 am

Sacad muse boy anaa ku wassa ;) haye dheh :oops:

Goljano Lion
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Goljano Lion » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:05 am

sxb don't take personal, its time for you to man up

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:15 am

As fellow Somalilander, we honestly need to be more aware of young faqashta and definitely send them we they belong ………….Xabalaha
Goljano I never took you for a tribal ideologue wallahi. You always seemed to be a laidback, sufi-like, qaldaan oo cirka ku jiro. A reer magaal one. Ileen waa baadiye to magaalo type. :down:

Goljano Lion
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Goljano Lion » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:19 am

Goljano I never took you for a tribal ideologue wallahi. You always seemed to be a laidback, sufi-like, qaldaan oo cirka ku jiro. A reer magaal one. Ileen waa baadiye to magaalo type. :down:

:lol: :lol: dude :lol: :lol: voltage chill out :lol: maad naxday

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:23 am

Nah man, I just don't know which Goljano I am talking to, sometimes waa Dr Jekyll marka kalena Mr Hyde. :lol: :lol: :down:

Goljano Lion
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Goljano Lion » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:28 am

Nah man, I just don't know which Goljano I am talking to, sometimes waa Dr Jekyll marka kalena Mr Hyde. :lol: :lol: :down:
:lol: :lol:

lali99
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby lali99 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:32 pm

Look at you talking to a jaberti nationalist softly like you want to jump on his lap and kiss his beard about not using the qabiil card and at the same time ur using the same card on ur own countrymen and tribesmen..man u need to chek ur sets of priorities homie before we put you in the same light as xamari (a jaberti wearing an issaq shirt) :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.