Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sultan Maxamud Cali Shire And the Queen of England

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Sultan Maxamud Cali Shire And the Queen of England

Postby The_Emperior5 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:47 pm

:lol:

Dhaga Bacayl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Sultan Maxamud Cali Shire And the Queen of England

Postby Dhaga Bacayl » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:48 pm

:lol:
Who was he?

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:04 pm

ina cali shire manad aqoon wuxu aha Suldaanki warsangaliga Laas qoray ayey xaruuntisu ahayd, Berigi danbe Marku Sii gaboobay Qollo Habarjeclo ah aya hellay o Badhida ka toogtay :lol: his grand grand son is now With Somaliland I think he is a member of golaha guurtida :lol:

Cumar-Labasuul
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cumar-Labasuul » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:10 pm

ina cali shire manad aqoon wuxu aha Suldaanki warsangaliga Laas qoray ayey xaruuntisu ahayd, Berigi danbe Marku Sii gaboobay Qollo Habarjeclo ah aya hellay o Badhida ka toogtay :lol: his grand grand son is now With Somaliland I think he is a member of golaha guurtida :lol:
:lol: :lol:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:13 pm

Walahi its a true story Ask the hj Ina cali shire wu dhutin jiray the last years of his life :D
poor fella.

Dhaga Bacayl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Dhaga Bacayl » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:34 pm

Cool. I never heard of him but thanks bro for the knowlege!

Rightwing
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rightwing » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:49 pm

Waar yaadhaa reerku waa pro Somaliland. Wakhtigii civil warka way ka soo horjeesteen MSB.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:51 pm

Waar yaadhaa reerku waa pro Somaliland. Wakhtigii civil warka way ka soo horjeesteen MSB.
horta warsangaliga nin kaliyaanu ka hayna oo somaliland la jira wa dhashi Ina cali shire.
wa suldan sicid suldaan abdisalana suldaan maxamuud suldaan cali shire cid kale kama hayno horta waan maqli jiray inay ina siyaad bare ka so horjeedssadeen laakin dhafoorqiiqay raaceen, Laakin horta snm nin kaga ma jirin

Rightwing
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rightwing » Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:03 pm

horta warsangaliga nin kaliyaanu ka hayna oo somaliland la jira wa dhashi Ina cali shire.
wa suldan sicid suldaan abdisalana suldaan maxamuud suldaan cali shire cid kale kama hayno horta waan maqli jiray inay ina siyaad bare ka so horjeedssadeen laakin dhafoorqiiqay raaceen, Laakin horta snm nin kaga ma jirin

Bro. Reerka isku degaan ayaanu nahay. Reerku waxna ku yeeli maayaan waxna kugu kordhin maayaan. No faa'ido no Khasaare "Shar iyo kheyrtoona :lol: :lol: .
Dhulbahantaha ayaa ama ku wax kugu soo kordhin ama wax ku yeeli kara.

RW

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:19 pm

Bro. Reerka isku degaan ayaanu nahay. Reerku waxna ku yeeli maayaan waxna kugu kordhin maayaan. No faa'ido no Khasaare "Shar iyo kheyrtoona .
Dhulbahantaha ayaa ama ku wax kugu soo kordhin ama wax ku yeeli kara.

RW
Loolz wa run laakin nin qudh ah ayaa inagala jooga reerkaas oo dhan 4 kursi na barlamaanka somaliland bay kuleeyihin warsangaligu Wa run nimankani buuraha bariga sanaag bay iska daganyihin :lol:
Berri baan gabadh warsangali ah jecladay maan ku sheegay :lol:

Dhaga Bacayl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Dhaga Bacayl » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:19 pm

During the 10 months I spent in Somaliland in 2008, my best friend was Warsan Gari straight out of maakhir with that little Ceer gaabi accent. :up:

My roommate in college and years after that was also Warsan gari....nice dude but yara booda :up:

They're very cool and sophisticated people in general. Very nice looking girls too. I have nothing but good things to say about Warsan gari.

Despite of what you see here in Somalinet sometimes, Mareexaan are also very cool people. They’re very straight forward, no BS. What you see is what you get, no back stabbing. Plus, waa niman dhaqan jecel oo la kala gar baxi karo.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:20 pm

During the 10 months I spent in Somaliland in 2008, my best friend was Warsan Gari straight out of maakhir with that little Ceer gaabi accent. :up:

My roommate in college and years after that was also Warsan gari....nice dude but yara booda :up:

They're very cool and sophisticated people in general. Very nice looking girls too. I have nothing but good things to say about Warsan gari.

Despite of what you see here in Somalinet sometimes, Mareexaan are also very cool people. They’re very straight forward, no BS. What you see is what you get, no back stabbing. Plus, waa niman dhaqan jecel oo la kala gar baxi karo.

Loooooooooooooooooooooool@ warsan Gaari :lol: :lol:

sadeboi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sadeboi » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:52 pm

It is Warsangali .... :up:

Dhagabacayl qabiil is just for ignorant people in my real world...the most religious cool people in Seattle are all Isaq..in this city all the Isaq older people are religious oo kuli Masjidka ku xiran...

Dhaga Bacayl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Dhaga Bacayl » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:34 pm

It is Warsangali .... :up:

Dhagabacayl qabiil is just for ignorant people in my real world...the most religious cool people in Seattle are all Isaq..in this city all the Isaq older people are religious oo kuli Masjidka ku xiran...

We have some crazy ones there too bro. :lol:

I think there are good folks in all of us and there are some bad apples too.

Never let qabiil to define who you’re. Use it for what it was meant to be, identification. Nothing more.

Although I have their blood in my veins, I must admit the MJ's are little fake. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:35 pm

Dhagabacayl :shock:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.