Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

THE TRUTH--REER AWDAL COME IN

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
lali99
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

THE TRUTH--REER AWDAL COME IN

Postby lali99 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:57 pm

i CANT BELIEVE THE LIES THESE PEOPLE ARE GIVEN TO WALENWEYN WHO NEVER EVER OF HISTORY BESIDE THE ONE MADE IN THEIR TUULO SOMEWHERE IN KUMFURIA...shocking at all the lies those revisionist are propaganding in here

AwdalPrince wrote:

Stop lying, just because our brothers in the south dont live near by doesnt mean you could lie to them. Everyone knows the reality, you called for Ethiopian assistance, thats the only way you got into Borama. You tried to pursue the Somali Army 26th Division which was based in Awdal, the SNM came into Dilla and were repulsed by the Gadabursi militia forces, walle that day will never be forgotten, your brave SNM forces ran like chickens back to Hargeisa and then you called Ethiopian assistance

I even have evidence to prove what Im saying thats from non Somali sources. So dont even think about boasting yourselves to the guys on Snet. We know your reality

i dont have the same faith of good judgement towards folks from the south but as an isaaq, i dont think they will believe me over you..but since you keep feeding them lies about cisse assistance and ethiopian assistance with SNM i will like to calrify things for you and provide you with source. I told you before that Dir had their own jabhad which means that your so called assistance of cisse with SNM ( ) is beyond ridiculous and we both know that it was a lie that you trying to feed to walenweyn without any resistance from duriyada (boycott issue)....when your cisse assistance theory was shut down, you came up with ethiopian assistance of the SNM...wats next? russian assistance..

Get it in your head, We all know in SL galbeed that Jabriel abokor which is a sub-sub-sub-sub clan of HA destroy you guys single handely..i mean, is that really a surprise, since they're langaab...

To all of those seeking knowledge, this is the truth..

Exibit A:
Tulli (Dilla) and Borama Meetings (early February 1991)
With the SNM now in control of most of the Northern Regions, or else having agreed ceasefires with local
sub-clans, the Gadabuursi in Awdal region, western Somaliland, were the last large clan group with whom
the SNM had yet to agree a ceasefire. Once the SNM had defeated Siyaad Barre’s 26th Division in Hargeisa
in the early days of 1991, they had retreated to the Dilla area in Awdal. The SNM had given chase, and
ultimately entered Borama briefly, taking prisoners and confiscating technicals and other equipment. In the
process the SNM artillery had bombarded Dilla, and fighting there and in Borama resulted in casualties on
both sides (Aw Ali Farah, 2007b; Saleebaan Afqarshe, 2007a).
At this stage, the Gadabuursi Sheekh Ali Jowhar called for an end to the fighting. In response the SNM
commander Haybe Omer Jama ordered his militia to withdraw to Goroyo ‘Awl, and Abdirahman Aw Ali
Page 18
The Search for Peace
Farah, an SNM leader and one of the few Gadabuursi members in the Movement, stepped up the process
of negotiating a ceasefire with his clanspeople. Aw Ali’s next move was to meet a delegation of Gadabuursi
elders in Tulli (some kilometres from Dilla) and to agree a ceasefire. Talks then moved to Borama, where
Aw Ali established a 21-person Gadabuursi Guurti with whom the SNM could negotiate and assumed
the position of Governor of Awdal (Abdi Iidle Amaan in APD, 2007d; Aw Ali Farah, 2007a, lines 47-49). A
series of meetings in Borama culminated in reconciliation between Jibril Abokor (Habar Awal, Isaaq) and
Gadabuursi, with other sub-clans following suit after some delay10. Amongst the agreements reached at
this stage was acceptance that some buildings and vehicles confiscated by each side during the conflict
would be returned to their owners

and it wasnt even all isaaq it was just western isaaq precisely assuming jabril abokor
Members of the SNM Guurti from the western Isaaq clans attended, headed by Sheekh Ibrahim Sheekh
Yussuf Sheekh Madar, and met with Gadabuursi elder

check your history in here
http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:UPT ... clnk&gl=ca

lali99
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: THE TRUTH--REER AWDAL COME IN

Postby lali99 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:13 pm

i guess gadabuursi are no where to be found.. :mrgreen:

ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ToughGong » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:24 pm

Gadabursigu jileb yar oo Jibriil Abokor ah ayeey label gareenayaan Isaq
as for Ethiopian help,well that would be imposible because at that time Siyaad Barre regime had signed a peace deal with Ethiopia in Djibouti.It was this peace deal and the anticipation the of being expelled from Ethiopia that the SNM decided to relocate within Somalia itself, a decision that drastically changed the nature of the conflict in the north. Despite the termination of Ethiopian assistance, SNM guerrillas continued to defeat Siad Barre's forces with relative ease with no foreign assistance whatsoever

Rooble90
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Rooble90 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:01 pm

I Don't Get It :?

So Your Saying That We Are Langaabs And That We Were Destroyed And That Our Land Was Taken Over By A Sub Sub Sub Sub Clan Of Isaaq......Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla.

lol Well, War's Are Not Like They Used To Be,
Nowaday's A Person Can Kill You From A Mile Away.... (No More Spears And Arrows)
For Example:
I Could Buy A Whole Bunch Of "High Powered 50 Caliber Sniper Rifle's",,And Blow Someone's Head Off From 2 Miles Away,,,Or Probably Buy Some Friggin Grenade's And Throw Them Around Like Eggs, And Kill As Much People As I Want, So Quit With The Smack Talk !

Plus Who Gives A Shit, It's 2010, Stop Bitching And Move Forward, Nacasyahoow :arrow:

Cuqdada kaa Buuxdo, Walle Weey Badantahay :clap:

P.S, I Wasn't Even Born Back Then, So I Could Care Less :roll:

Now :lost:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:29 pm

[quote="Rooble"][/quote]

Gudubursi my favurite waqooyi clan :up: :som:

ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ToughGong » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:12 pm

^
Then why don't you call them by their prefered name
With you guys in the south,it's anything as long as it ain't Idoor innit

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:13 pm

^
Then why don't you call them by their prefered name
With you guys in the south,it's anything as long as it ain't Idoor innit
horta do they like to be called gudubuursi or Samaroon keebey jecelyiihin this new samaroon thing is new to me

ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ToughGong » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:16 pm

If you ask a Gadabursi person "qolamaad tahay" I heard they will never answer "Gadabursi" always "Samaroon"

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:21 pm

If you ask a Gadabursi person "qolamaad tahay" I heard they will never answer "Gadabursi" always "Samaroon"
Why is that? i know lots of people who say they are gudubuursi.

ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ToughGong » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:24 pm

Wel because of the connotation that "Gudabisrsi" brings i.e. Illegitimatcy
I might be wrong laakiin thats what I've told

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:28 pm

Wel because of the connotation that "Gudabisrsi" brings i.e. Illegitimatcy
I might be wrong laakiin thats what I've told
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Rooble90
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Rooble90 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:48 pm

lool :lol: I Always Answer Gudabuursi, But Sometimes I Might say Samaroon :up:

ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ToughGong » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:56 pm

lool :lol: I Always Answer Gudabuursi, But Sometimes I Might say Samaroon :up:
I stand corrected then brother,I've been mis-informed obviously

Ismail_Boss
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Ismail_Boss » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:34 am

fuck yall awDALppl man if habar yonis was near yall, we would beat the shit out of u

djibsomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby djibsomali » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:43 am

I was expecting something new and tangible but all i have wasted my time is on some delusional mirqan langaab xaar exposition.

Were is the reer nuur when you need them.
Reer nuur as always is you answer to all of you langaab mirqan delusional kids

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.