Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Digdahab - here is the latest Clan settlement map -1991-2010

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Afhayeenka Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Mudane Axmed (Silaanyo) ee Somalinet...

Re: Digdahab - here is the latest Clan settlement map -1991-2010

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:25 pm

Liqaaye, inadeer let is not get ahead - Erigavo district is a Gadhweyn 90% territory just because some Muse abokars live in erigavo doesn't mean they have settlements in erigavo district, it's like the same way for sacad yoonis they live in Garadag city but it doesn't mean they have major districts in Garadag apart from the two eastern narrow places of Goob & Faadhigaab, Faadhigaab is a Camar Barkhaad - Sacad Yoonis territory sxb even rightwing the Muse Abokar suldan knows, as for the Saxiil thing the 1 is more complicated i ll do a great research on that 1, but i bet Xagaal is H.J though.

Suldan Sicid :sland:
So Now Ceerigabo is 90% Gadhweyn, where is Muse Abokor? where is Warsangeli? and where is Dhullos? Cajiib and NOW Your 100% Sure Xagal is HJ? Inaader Waxani Waxaan Ka Daalay ee Ha Kuu Macaanato!

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:28 pm

Sxb we are not counting cities , the cities we know you can find diverse , but the point is the general districts - the district is majority Gadhweyn Domain you can find habar jeclo, dhulbahante , warsangeli in hargeysa city aswell does that mean they have real settlements in hargeysa region? the answer is wa maaya, besides i just found out xagaal is a h.j - reer dahir - reer xassan? territory.
Last edited by Siciid85 on Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ultimatenemsis
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ultimatenemsis » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:29 pm

Interesting online analysis:

Both Xiis and Mayd are shared Dir-Isaaq/Nux Cumar villages.

Not to forget on ground the only tuulo where Isaaqs/Dir are present is Erigavo another Warsangeli town.

But then your made up map pretty much doesnt reflect reality.

Then again your Isaaq- reality doesnt exist.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:30 pm

Oldenglish , who are Nuux cumar something? besides warsangeli don't get past Yube in terms of districts , and Jidaale that is where the H.Y , Dhulbahante, warsangeli meet.

Bohol iyo karaman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Is'argoof> Inta Sacad Yoonis dhaqaan yahay Sidaan falaaba ii furan

Postby Bohol iyo karaman » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:44 pm

Garadag wixii dhanka oog ka xiga, wixi bancade iyo bohol ka xiga, wixi Fadhigaab iyo Ceelafweyn ka xigaa waa degaan Sacad Yoonis cid kalo ku taraxdaa maa jirto
magaalada Garadag gudeeheedaa waxa wada degaa Reer Barkad iyo Iyo Biciide, dhismahaa magaalada waxa uu badan taariikh ahaanaa degee jirey Sacad Yoonis.

Ceelafweyn, wixi fadhigaab kaa xigaa, wixi karamaan iyo bohol kaa xiga, wixi Badhi geliska xiga, wixi Dararwayne ka xigaa waa degaan Sacad Yoonis. Wixi Ceelafweyn kaa xiga dhankaa ceerigaabo sida Kalshiikh, Godcaanood, Yufle, waa degaan muse ismaaciil.

ultimatenemsis
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ultimatenemsis » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:45 pm

OK you guys can sheeko. :arrow:

I been to Xero Warsangeli- Cumar+Dubays- 4 times starfullah, just dont swear on Allahs name your fantasy is real.

Im still wondering since all these kids from Isaaq claim Warsangeli-lands, why havent they made the trekk to irrelevant watering holes where you guys fought so hard to gain Warsangeli-land?

Desert land in the middle of nowhere in Galbeed with 5 caarish is worth traveling on rough road, right Siciid?

Your fantasy about Habar Garhajis which I discovered on Somalinet is reality?

Warsangeli-dont even mention their names let alone are politically connected to Galbeed, in reality a town Erigavo where rough roads and a population of around 20,000 whom are practically all Nux Cumar-Jibril Siciid-Bah Ogaslabe doesnt concern us when political weight in Bosaaso and Garowe far exceeds anything that Garhajis/Isaaq have internationally combined.

Whose concerned about 200 tuulos that are 99.9% warsangeli in Sanaag except for Siciid?

Except for Isaaq?

I am far more concerned with the political power of Garaad Abdalla in Garowe and our weight in Konfur in order to work for our goals, not some Habar Garhajis or whoever they are since they dont hold any strategic power over Maakhir.

Claim all those irrelevant tuulos and build them. I support you :up:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:48 pm

Garadag wixii dhanka oog ka xiga, wixi bancade iyo bohol ka xiga, wixi Fadhigaab iyo Ceelafweyn ka xigaa waa degaan Sacad Yoonis cid kalo ku taraxdaa maa jirto
magaalada Garadag gudeeheedaa waxa wada degaa Reer Barkad iyo Iyo Biciide, dhismahaa magaalada waxa uu badan taariikh ahaanaa degee jirey Sacad Yoonis.

Ceelafweyn, wixi fadhigaab kaa xigaa, wixi karamaan iyo bohol kaa xiga, wixi Badhi geliska xiga, wixi Dararwayne ka xigaa waa degaan Sacad Yoonis. Wixi Ceelafweyn kaa xiga dhankaa ceerigaabo sida Kalshiikh, Godcaanood, Yufle, waa degaan muse ismaaciil.

Seems the map is right then.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:55 pm

Oldenglish , Badhan district -55,000k + Las Qorey 34,724 district alltogether is no more then 84,000 , while Erigavo district is 114,846k and Ceelafweyn district = 67,797 , it shows Isaaq districts are more populated in sanaag then the hartis.

UNDP 2005 Total Population - districts of somaliland.

ultimatenemsis
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ultimatenemsis » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:00 pm

?????

I lived in Sanaag for 5 months.

I know reality

Erigavos (town not district which includes Yube,Hadaaftimo,Ceeloqoday ect.) only port is Bosaaso.

You should just say ISAAQ not subclans and your still a minority in Sanaag TODAY.

Erigavo a town that is Garaad Abdalla in majority does not equal Sanaag since 90% if not more of Sanaag is not only Warsangeli but a few branches.

Xiis and Mayd are no more than 1000 people, YOU GUYS NEED TO VISIT IT.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:04 pm

Oldenglish, what is this garaad abdalle you talk about? i have went there in Erigavo back in the days myself you guys are nothing much there ( including the dhulbahantes) to be honest you have no positions the Mayor is Isaaq so is the vice mayor, so is the police force, the only place you can feel significant is Las Qoray iyo Badhan.

Suldan Sicid :sland:

ultimatenemsis
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ultimatenemsis » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:10 pm

I say Garaad Abdalla because all the billion subclans are princes :mrgreen:

Nux Cumar
Jibril Siciid
Bah Ogaslabe
Adan Siciid
Reer Salaax
Reer Garaad
Reer Fataax
Reer Xaaji
Muxumud
and a million other subclans that are known by name own their own towns including Erigavo- East and West of Sanaag.

Since you Isaaqs like to claim 5 caarish towns as strategic important towns in Maakhir :up:

Laas Qoray is the future of Sanaag aka Warsangeli-land. I kind of feel sorry for this Garhajis clan unlike the Habar Jeclo they have no home they are everywhere on Somalinet nowhere to go.

I hope you guys get somewhere. Your Maakhiri friend :up:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:13 pm

Oldenglish , can you explain why your Warsangeli tuna head has never been mayors or governors of erigavo district? i feel your pain sxb , this is not like the siad bare days where you felt signficant atleast today you are combined in to the imaginary maakhir in badhan district. :)

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.