Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Video of my trip to the Capital Hargeisa

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Dhaga Bacayl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: The Video of my trip to Capital Hargeisa

Postby Dhaga Bacayl » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:49 am

nice video , rightwing laakinse it looks like inaad xal xafaad ka bixin and i was thinking hargeysa oo dhaan baad so duubtay. :lol: but the arapsi & gabiley videos were gd. :up:

Maxaa xaafada inaadeer ninku dariiqii dheeraa uunbuu daaqada ina tusee. :lol:

Thatks for showing my family houses/buiding. I saw at least 3 of them in that clip. :shock: ..from shaqaalaha to Maweel on the same side of the street (south). :up:

I see my primery school of Sheikh Bashiir...Ala maxaan gidaarka ka dhacay inigoo habsana. If walls can talk :lol:
Waryaa Rightwing,

Inaadeer magaalada qurudeeda waa dusha from Calaamadaha to new london and Bada cas to cabaaye plus the east side along the road to berbera. There are sone new paved roads in those nighborhoods and beautiful contsuctions that warm your heart. Down Town hargeisa waa like the inner cities in America...not that atractive. Intii ay ka buuxsantaa ku dhex meeraysata.....

Rightwing
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: The Video of my trip to the Capital Hargeisa

Postby Rightwing » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:32 am

Dhego,

There're some random videos from hargeisa that I will post soon. dee wadankaba sida hilaacaan ku maray from Togwajaale to Eil-afweiyn withing 14 days. Wakhtigaa ii saamixi waayey inaan sidii la doonayey u soo duubo. Insha allah summerka.

Saw ma'aad arag videoga kale markaan leeyahay dadbaan u duubaya meesha ka raagay? waxaan u jeeday, Caligaab, Suldaan emperior,Keyse, Cumarlabasuul, Yawle,ina-baxar. ragaas oo ku dhaw inay seamans noqdaan :lol:

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Afhayeenka Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Mudane Axmed (Silaanyo) ee Somalinet...

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:52 am

Daamn Inaader im gonna watch this later as well, listen i was reading you went to Maqaaxidi Burcan Ka Imi! on the Togdheer Road, Did you take a Picture the Adan madoobe Hotel (Togdheer Hotel)?

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:08 am

IT LOOKS LIKE EVERY OTHER SOMALI CITY.DUST/FLYBLOWN,UNKEMPT,DIRTY AND HAPHAZZARDLY BUILT.

APART FROM THAT,IT`S VERY NICE.

PS IS IT ANY WONDER THAT ETHIOPIA/KENYA TREATS ALL SOMALIS LIKE RATS AND COCKROACHES,IF THIS IS OUR GREATEST CITY :(

WHEN ARE YOU DIE HARD SECCESSIONISTS GONNA WAKE UP AND SMELL THE SHYTE.YOU`VE GONE NOWHERE,IN TERMS OF INFRASTRUCTURE, IN TWENTY

YEARS.REP OF SOMALIA GAVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU GOT,FROM THE AIRPORT YOU LANDED ON,TO THE SEAPORT THAT DELIVERS YOUR IMPORT/EXPORTS,

TO THE ROAD YOU DRIVE ON,THE BRIDGES THAT TAKE YOU OVER THE RIVERS/GULLEYS ETC ETC.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:12 am

IT LOOKS LIKE EVERY OTHER SOMALI CITY.DUST/FLYBLOWN,UNKEMPT,DIRTY AND HAPHAZZARDLY BUILT.

APART FROM THAT,IT`S VERY NICE.

PS IS IT ANY WONDER THAT ETHIOPIA/KENYA TREATS ALL SOMALIS LIKE RATS AND COCKROACHES,IF THIS IS OUR GREATEST CITY :(

WHEN ARE YOU DIE HARD SECCESSIONISTS GONNA WAKE UP AND SMELL THE SHYTE.YOU`VE GONE NOWHERE,IN TERMS OF INFRASTRUCTURE, IN TWENTY

YEARS.REP OF SOMALIA GAVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU GOT,FROM THE AIRPORT YOU LANDED ON,TO THE SEAPORT THAT DELIVERS YOUR IMPORT/EXPORTS,

TO THE ROAD YOU DRIVE ON,THE BRIDGES THAT TAKE YOU OVER THE RIVERS/GULLEYS ETC ETC.
what airport did afweyne build sxb stop living in the past man

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:26 am

Inaalilaah, ma shaaraci dheera uun bad no soo duubtey....Maxaad xaafadaha iyo daamaha kale oo tagi wayday....anyway great video :up: ...now i'm home sick :(

Rightwing
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rightwing » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:26 am

Inaalilaah, ma shaaraci dheera uun bad no soo duubtey....Maxaad xaafadaha iyo daamaha kale oo tagi wayday....anyway great video :up: ...now i'm home sick :(

Xilwa, home sick si'uu kaaga ba'o tag wadankii summerkan soo socda. Home sweet home!

ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ToughGong » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:40 am

RightWing aad baad u mahadsantahey inadeer
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Dhaga Bacayl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Dhaga Bacayl » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:48 am

Dhego,

There're some random videos from hargeisa that I will post soon. dee wadankaba sida hilaacaan ku maray from Togwajaale to Eil-afweiyn withing 14 days. Wakhtigaa ii saamixi waayey inaan sidii la doonayey u soo duubo. Insha allah summerka.

Saw ma'aad arag videoga kale markaan leeyahay dadbaan u duubaya meesha ka raagay? waxaan u jeeday, Caligaab, Suldaan emperior,Keyse, Cumarlabasuul, Yawle,ina-baxar. ragaas oo ku dhaw inay seamans noqdaan :lol:

Rightwing,

My first time seeing outside of Berebera was 2006 which was the first time I went back home since 19….
I have this fascination of the east side of Somalinad so I took a long journey that took 3 days from Hargeisa to yaroowe. I stayed at City Plaza hotel (very nice hotel) in the out skirt of the city. I visited the new bridge (it was under construction) and the detergent factory in the east end. The Indha deero factory was still under construction. I spend half a day at Burco U and the old German school. I had a great time there man. I also discovered I had families in the east end of the city.

Next time, Ceergaabo and Sanaag…here I came, Insha ALLAH.

Did you go to Borame and the west end of the country? The dynamics of the landscape is very similar to east side. By the time you reach Dila, it becomes more like Sheikh Mountains with high elevation and beauty to match. Xagan iyo giriyaadkuna waa iska bankii saraaruun.

Ina-Geel_Wase
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: The Video of my trip to Capital Hargeisa

Postby Ina-Geel_Wase » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:29 pm

nice video , rightwing laakinse it looks like inaad xal xafaad ka bixin and i was thinking hargeysa oo dhaan baad so duubtay. :lol: but the arapsi & gabiley videos were gd. :up:
dee suldaanku wadanku umuu tegin inuu inaga video inoo soo duubo :lol: ..............it looks like hotel uu deganaa ila fooqa u socday ayuunbuu camera qabad siiyeey.

lafo lafo..........good video :up:

hanqadh
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: soo dhalin la wada garan wali suuqa dhagaxbuur dhiigoodu ma qoyana!

Postby hanqadh » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:03 pm

Hargeisa is in desperate need of roads, it probably looks good but roads bring the beauty.I saw a typical Somali is-dhexyaal Magaalo.Riyaale should leave some money in the budget for roads, if he has a budget.

Atleast have a nice clean road running for example where he was showing all the wasaarado.

You focks are hard-headed, Go to Mogadishu and claim all the cash and sht you'll still be running your own Maamul. :up:

Nice video.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:06 pm

Hargeisa is in desperate need of roads, it probably looks good but roads bring the beauty.I saw a typical Somali is-dhexyaal Magaalo.Riyaale should leave some money in the budget for roads, if he has a budget.

Atleast have a nice clean road running for example where he was showing all the wasaarado.

You focks are hard-headed, Go to Mogadishu and claim all the cash and sht you'll still be running your own Maamul. :up:

Nice video.

Hanqadh we dont want a mamuul We want our own country manad fahmayn sxb The roads in 26 June are messed up runtii but In south hargeisa dunbuluq calamadaha daanta ciidagalaha they got proper roads and shit iyo 150ka everthing was smoothly sxb

hanqadh
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hanqadh » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:13 pm

waan ku fahmay, waa fikrad lakiin...still waa in laga shaqeeyaa xaga laamiyada.who's the Mayor of Hargeisa kaa iska erya, isaga iyo Riyaale..labaduba wax ma so wadaan. :mrgreen:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:16 pm

waan ku fahmay, waa fikrad lakiin...still waa in laga shaqeeyaa xaga laamiyada.who's the Mayor of Hargeisa kaa iska erya, isaga iyo Riyaale..labaduba wax ma so wadaan. :mrgreen:

Yeah the current mayor is Corrupt as hell his name is Jicir he is useless. its not about funding we have the money we have the aid most of the roads in south hargeisa are good But in the north its messed up

[youtube]GUr8pqPR7fI&feature=related[/youtube]

The end dawo

hanqadh
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hanqadh » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:27 pm

haa laamida ka soo dhacaysaa dhincaa buurta waxaa u eg laami fiican bay u egtahay....sideeda kale Magaaladu way camirantahay...wada whats good for you is good for me, Awowgii la gubka Riyaale iyo waxa la qadaabsada meel noo dhaafiya uun. :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.