Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why Do somalis look up to arabs

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
abdikarim86
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Why Do somalis look up to arabs

Postby abdikarim86 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:39 pm

^ haayee

i want to see facts ..not assumptions :up:

ma adigaa J1 helay ..mise your "cousin"

guryasame
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby guryasame » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:00 pm

Mr emperior:

Its true being arab is not something special, neither is european, african, chinese or indian...in fact if history was read in its true light the ancient cushitic culture is a better a candidate for being inspired and special, this is confirmed in the bible when it says that God described the special role of bani isreal to be like that of the sons of kusht...'are you not unto me like the children of kushites, oh children of isreal".

The only important lineage now is the that of the holy ahlul bayt, because its success in this world and hereafter is gauranteed by Allah, as the anointed chosen lineage of hassan and hussein. For example, the rasuul said that if the nation is a face then the ahlul bayt is their eyes. In the hereafter, the masters of the youth of paradise are hassan and hussain.cs. Sayidatul nisaa al calaamin is fatima cs....and all the illuminary saints and pious will be led by Sayidna Cali. The greatest shifaaca or intercession is given to rasuul scws, the first to achieve his intercession is the pure and pious of the ahlul bayt, who will intern provide intercession to the Ummah...true guidance will be out of the reach of the enemies of the holy house, and in hereafter the holy well of kawthar will deny its symbolic drink of renewal to them as well.

One enters Islam by by declaring the unity of Allah and the prophethood rasulullah scws and the salaat is not accepted from the muslim ecxept that they send blessing on the rasuul scws and his pure descendants (the salawaat ibrahimi said in prayer highlights and reminds the muslim daily that as guidance continued through Ibrahim cs descendants so will it continue in the progeny of rasulullah sacws.

Skippa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Skippa » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:22 pm

Abdikarim, the results didn't come through yet brother...you ship your kit to Houston in Texas, they then tag it and send it to the University of Arizona where the DNA is extracted and analyzed. They say the whole process can take up to 8 weeks...The status of mine says that the DNA has been isolated...they have to now analyze it, review it and then post it. Another couple of weeks I say

dawwa9
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dawwa9 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:31 pm

Abdikarim, the results didn't come through yet brother...you ship your kit to Houston in Texas, they then tag it and send it to the University of Arizona where the DNA is extracted and analyzed. They say the whole process can take up to 8 weeks...The status of mine says that the DNA has been isolated...they have to now analyze it, review it and then post it. Another couple of weeks I say
Interesting, very interesting 8-)

Goljano Lion
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Goljano Lion » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:36 pm

In California , it only takes one week to analyze it, waryaa you should have send it to UC Berkeley lab or SF state

Twisted_Logic
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Speaking up against Somalinet's tolerance for Al Qaida Loyalists

Postby Twisted_Logic » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:57 pm

horta yaa bilaabey idab darada carab baan nahay, nijaaska ma homeless darood mise khat chewing iiddor buu ahaa? I just feel sorry for cabdullahi yusuf visiting a random grave in yemen miskiinka thinking odeygaas baa beesha wada dhaley :lol:
whoa, whoa.. you're crossing the line now buddy. how dare you insult my blessed grandfather. :x for heavens sake, the man spent days on top of a tree & never went hungry masha allah.

hol' up..yall abandoned the darood is arab theory now? :lol: have you given up on darood too? damn, dawwa is a myth buster. :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol:

Queen_Arawello
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Queen_Arawello » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:26 am

:lol: @ DNA nonsense..walee dad ba shakisan :D inta darood lagu quruxyey aya iminka doonayo inay daroodka kale o la yaqano wax ka sheegan :mrgreen: Cajabeey Cajiib.
Last edited by Queen_Arawello on Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Goljano Lion
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Goljano Lion » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:30 am

:lol: @ DNA nonsense..walee dad ba shaki iskaqabo :D

Xamari
Ogadeen reer Isaaq have different DNAs than reer Abdulla

Queen_Arawello
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Queen_Arawello » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:35 am

Xamari
jalla ban ku idhi.

Goljano Lion
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Goljano Lion » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:37 am

Xamari
jalla ban ku idhi.
:rose: :rose: Je suis un amant sans l'amour Sal;ope cagdheer

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:11 am

i think emporior might have volunteered to take the test

Emperior is a funny guy

This will probably be his result post
Hey guys great news!

Just checked the result and I have J1 so I am Quraysh after all

We must celebrate this!

Hambalyo Hambalyo!

:| :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ultimatenemsis
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ultimatenemsis » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:27 am

:lol: Emperior, for example Oldenglish . :lol:

Im not Somali, never was but Somalis do look up to me.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:54 am

Oldenglish, if your not somali what are you doing in a somali website?

dawwa9
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dawwa9 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:02 am

Oldenglish, if your not somali what are you doing in a somali website?
The guy is not sane, don't reply to him seriously :lol:

Digdahab
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Digdahab » Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:36 am

I don't have any evidence but I think oldenglish is a shared account not a real person.

Basra, Advo , Executive

salafi student is another example

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.