Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why Do somalis look up to arabs

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Why Do somalis look up to arabs

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:56 pm

Walahi if an arab reads this forums he will laugh his ass off Men these people need to stop doing that. even if some clans were origin From Arabs Today We are africans and somalis. Somalis need to be re brainwshed , accepting Their current status. Arabs are not Superior they are Just Like us they have camels we have camels. We are stronger then them Arabs are not Smart people.italy has a better economy then The Entire arabian peninsula
war meesha ha inugu ceebeynaynina markasta waxaad tirahdiid arabs this arab that arab said this anig i lived for 2 years in sudan maxay yihin carabtan aad ka sheekeneysiin , if you guys are looking up to any one calaamka hormaray Anglo saxionka iyo dunida hormartay isku dhere riya not carab iyo wax god ku jiray 1000 sanno :lol:

Suldaan Emperior :sland:

Rooble90
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Why Do somalis look up to arabs

Postby Rooble90 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:59 pm

I Don't Look Up to Arabs :?

We Somalis Have Rich History And Rich Culture etc...etc

We Don't Need To Look Up To Arabs :lol:

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:08 pm

Only insecure cats have shown repeatedly their coonish behavior ceeb riding arabs to the point they see nothing wrong in what they're doing.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:12 pm

:lol: Emperior, for example Oldenglish . :lol:

Rooble90
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Rooble90 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:18 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Serena
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Serena » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:18 pm

They don't look up to Arabs, they claim to be Arabs but from what we're finding out most of those claims are far from the truth. :lol:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:19 pm

They don't look up to Arabs, they claim to be Arabs but from what we're finding out most of those claims are far from the truth. :lol:
saqajaan :lol: :lol: :lol:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:21 pm

Emperior, what do you mean saqajaan you do know serena is not a man. :?

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:22 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: so ruuntay maha sxb cas wu washay ba intaas wuxu ku haya arab makhiiri , makhiri khaleej. :lol:

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:24 pm

horta yaa bilaabey idab darada carab baan nahay, nijaaska ma homeless darood mise khat chewing iiddor buu ahaa? I just feel sorry for cabdullahi yusuf visiting a random grave in yemen miskiinka thinking odeygaas baa beesha wada dhaley :lol:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:27 pm

Its disgusting walle, we should die of embarassment. The whole world looks down on Arabs, yet just a select few here who are find focked by them make us all look so dhulli, I hope no Arabs read this forum :evil:

horta yaa bilaabey idab darada carab baan nahay, nijaaska ma homeless darood mise khat chewing iiddor buu ahaa? I just feel sorry for cabdullahi yusuf visiting a random grave in yemen miskiinka thinking odeygaas baa beesha wada dhaley :lol:

I saw that :lol: :lol:

Serena
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Serena » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:30 pm

whoa, whoa.. you're crossing the line now buddy. how dare you insult my blessed grandfather. :x for heavens sake, the man spent days on top of a tree & never went hungry masha allah.

hol' up..yall abandoned the darood is arab theory now? :lol: have you given up on darood too? damn, dawwa is a myth buster. :mrgreen:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:33 pm

Advo, it's actually funny , most isaaqs in here invented nicknames for daroods , such as Nijaas Darood, the man who stole the prophets shoes, the run away slave , barbar Nijaas. :lol: while daroods invented nicknames like dabayacuun (magnifcent use to use that word alot) :lol: , Mirqaan idoor, british footsoldier etc.

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:38 pm

Serena, I have before even dawwa joined this site always said that darood was indeed a SOMALI and that all somali clans are related walaa dir, walaa darood, walaa hawiye etc, at one point probably thousands of years ago we were a small branch of family that came to somalia via through the north and as people began to populate the area, families began to go south/west etc for more resource and those families became qabiils over time.

do I believe darood exist, absolutely

but was he arab?, hell no

that's my theory from day 1

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:43 pm

whoa, whoa.. you're crossing the line now buddy. how dare you insult my blessed grandfather. :x for heavens sake, the man spent days on top of a tree & never went hungry masha allah.

hol' up..yall abandoned the darood is arab theory now? :lol: have you given up on darood too? damn, dawwa is a myth buster. :mrgreen:

Serena,

Just out of curiosity, do You speak Arabic and do You look Arab? :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.