Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jaberti wanted have in Alula statue S. FIlonardi in his name

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Jaberti wanted have in Alula statue S. FIlonardi in his name

Postby abdisamad3 » Tue May 11, 2010 9:06 am

I remove my comment to show some respect for the poor kids..they dont deserve to be insulted..may allah easy their pain. :up:
Last edited by abdisamad3 on Tue May 11, 2010 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

paidmonk
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby paidmonk » Tue May 11, 2010 9:12 am

Abdisamad, all these MJ topics are popping up because of election season.

By the time this election is canceled they'll be so deep in MJ-mania they'll have memorized the names Abdullahi Yusuf's children and the neighborhoods of Burtinle. If you were being xasuuq'd in your own home, wouldn't you want a strong distraction? :o

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Tue May 11, 2010 9:25 am

Abdisamad, all these MJ topics are popping up because of election season.

By the time this election is canceled they'll be so deep in MJ-mania they'll have memorized the names Abdullahi Yusuf's children and the neighborhoods of Burtinle. If you were being xasuuq'd in your own home, wouldn't you want a strong distraction? :o
noway sxb I would fight back..not look for a distraction and bitch about some other issue's..anyway I wouldnt mind another genocide done to this idoor motherfuckers

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Tue May 11, 2010 9:32 am

crying about majerteen and making useless threads will not make you equal to us..you will forever remain an inferior little khat chewing monkey...remember the days an mj man use to shell your asses in xaargeeysa.. :lol: who money idoor scumbags got burned alive..your people havent even fully recovered from those days..
check out all the bastard kids...they are probably childrens of idoor prostitutes who doesnt want nothing to do with them.. :lol: :down:

a good idoor is a dead idoor.... :up:

I don’t think this topic was about majeerteen it was more about a jeberti sultan , adigu waxad rabtiid ka dhigo abdisimad I dident know u had so much cuqdad for isaaq ilahay haka daweyo, i used to think u were the least jeberti with cuqdad against isaaq , But u showed your True colors But then again your a shabaabist they love muslim blood :lol: :down:

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Tue May 11, 2010 9:56 am

emperior its clear your the one's with cuqdaad..from sayid cabdullah xasan to my awoowe siyaad barre you was been raped by a jeberti so I understand why you need to close your self into a tiny section on S-net discussion about us 24/7 even when you sleep your still discussing about jeberti in your dreamns.. :lol: :lol: :down:
its allso funny you try to use islamic brotherhood when it fits your agenda but turn your back on islamic brotherhood when your hating on other muslims..your indeed nothing but a hypocrit..

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Tue May 11, 2010 10:02 am

emperior its clear your the one's with cuqdaad..from sayid cabdullah xasan to my awoowe siyaad barre you was been raped by a jeberti so I understand why you need to close your self into a tiny section on S-net discussion about us 24/7 even when you sleep your still discussing about jeberti in your dreamns.. :lol: :lol: :down:
its allso funny you try to use islamic brotherhood when it fits your agenda but turn your back on islamic brotherhood when your hating on other muslims..your indeed nothing but a hypocrit..

Where did I hate on other muslims this is just from a book rightwing posted about your sultan nothing big , even paidmonk replayed on it with a nice joke ,, Who talked about jebertis who hates who its your majeerteen that fought siyaad bare isago walaalka ah ama awoowga idinka ugu hor baxay hadaad ciid nacayb ku eedeneysid , its you who suffers from heavy inferiority complex some one brought up some Somali history about your King or sultan you , you replay with iidoor prostitutes and all kind of cay and Children in need and makes fun of them how sad is that do u see any one here posting children in need from your clan , men fix up and stop wining like a little bitch and stop your cuqdad against Beesha duriyada, , last but not least I don’t preach on snet Muslims are brothers we all need each other alshabaab bla bla bla Somalia under one Islamic rule lets wear khamisyo While you hate some clans with passion and diss clans now that’s A hypocrite

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Tue May 11, 2010 10:11 am

emperior..calling our women dhiloyiin and making all kind of bulshit threads about my people will not be taken lightly let this be known..anyway paidmonk does not represent nothing but him self' when he laugh's about the dissing of my people..if you post filth about my people then you better expect to get the same treatment..
anyway I dont need islamic unity with filthy people like you..your worse then a yahuud..a piece of shit a traitor a poison snake that is not to be trusted..so its better to cut your head of..

Keyse_0208
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Keyse_0208 » Tue May 11, 2010 10:16 am

calling our women dhiloyiin
i agree, ayaan hirsi is not a love, she is just mentally retarded.. waryaa emperior stop calling our women dhilooyin :D :up:

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Tue May 11, 2010 10:17 am

anyway if I was hatefull or had any cuqdaad againste your people you would have seen me insulting your people from day one when I joined this forum..
but I havent done anything like that..not untill you fuckers keep insulting my women/great grandfathers/sultan's and so on..do you really expect me to stand by and watch it from the sideline and smile up on you and think this idoors might be hatefull but they are my muslim brothers... :lol: :down:
wtf man do you really think like this..from now on its an eye for an eye between me and you guys..now you know..

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Tue May 11, 2010 10:24 am

emperior..calling our women dhiloyiin and making all kind of bulshit threads about my people will not be taken lightly let this be known..anyway paidmonk does not represent nothing but him self' when he laugh's about the dissing of my people..if you post filth about my people then you better expect to get the same treatment..
anyway I dont need islamic unity with filthy people like you..your worse then a yahuud..a piece of shit a traitor a poison snake that is not to be trusted..so its better to cut your head of..

Let me tell you something boy I don’t see any Majeerteen or jeberti topic in here there is one topic lady nas made about Libdhi maysiid and yawle made a topic in response, About some model , I don’t know what her clan is and I don’t really care , but I never call any one love because I don’t see the point I haven’t seen her Doing DHiilo stuff so it would be a dambi if I say that and I am not certain shaqadeeda , but why are you dissing some Waste model ? because of her clan ?besides I never diss any woman Middad qabtiid iyo hooyada ba laga masaala adeerka ba lugu yidhi , As for when people discuss History talking about Your boqor Giving his daughter To gaaal wa inad keenta wax aad ku beeneysiid its out of Somali culture iyo islaamnimo ,, As for waan caytamaya dee welcome baad tahay dad kaa afxun ba meesha jooga, and one more thing We don’t want Somali unity Nor do we want Islamic unity with Thugs like you Who hijack the Islamic faith under their irhaabism nor Do we want Christian unity or Judiasm unity or Hindu unity , We are a muslim country With a democratic system and we are called Somaliland jamhuriyata al ardu al somaal read above when enter this particular forum. Ciid ku rabta ma jirto sxb dhabayac boy

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Tue May 11, 2010 10:27 am

anyway if I was hatefull or had any cuqdaad againste your people you would have seen me insulting your people from day one when I joined this forum..
but I havent done anything like that..not untill you fuckers keep insulting my women/great grandfathers/sultan's and so on..do you really expect me to stand by and watch it from the sideline and smile up on you and think this idoors might be hatefull but they are my muslim brothers... :lol: :down:
wtf man do you really think like this..from now on its an eye for an eye between me and you guys..now you know..

No because we know you’re a hypocrite and hypocrite hide their faces , During prophet muhamamds struggle in the early stage of Islam , some so called munafaqs were on the first Line of the masjid But they were hypocrites just like you But now we have seen your true Colors , You have the biggest Cuqdad against Isaaq You just showed us , Waad is hayn karii weyday :lol: :lol:

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Tue May 11, 2010 10:33 am

I posted evidence ineey hargeeyso wecelada ku badanyihiin..or else you wont have soo many children with no parents as the video was showing..so when I said idoor are full of prostitutes then its true sxb..no need to cry about it..orod wadanka aad shegaysid shareecada ku xukun and you wont have soo many childrens with no parents.. :lol:
nacalad caqli idoor ku taal.. :lol:

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Tue May 11, 2010 10:37 am

No because we know you’re a hypocrite and hypocrite hide their faces , During prophet muhamamds struggle in the early stage of Islam , some so called munafaqs were on the first Line of the masjid But they were hypocrites just like you But now we have seen your true Colors , You have the biggest Cuqdad against Isaaq You just showed us , Waad is hayn karii weyday :lol: :lol:
war sxb..I dont give a shit about idoor..they are nothing but dirt..dont think highly of your self your nothing but a spit under my shoe'.. :lol:

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Tue May 11, 2010 10:39 am

emperior..now I gonna leave enjoy your little jail-cell I mean forum.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
and dont forget qolkaan yar ood isku soo xirtay inuu jeberti kugu soo xiray.. :)

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Tue May 11, 2010 10:41 am

Abdisamad meesha iskaga carrar calacaal iyo habar ba la iga cayey baad la soo taagantahay iyo cuqdad Yururta laakin wiil dhabayac baad tahay kula yaabi mayo
Last edited by The_Emperior5 on Tue May 11, 2010 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.