Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Universal TV and the video.

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one

Re: Universal TV and the video.

Postby abdalla11 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:22 am

Walle waa ka dartay ma ma ficilkii nagaha ba lasoo shirtagtay. So you really think that i only post to get your attention, what makes you sure that i don't want the attention of others? It's official, mareexaanku markuu xanaaqo waxkasta buu iska yiraahdaa, take a look at voltage and his adeer :lol: :lol:

senoritaa
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby senoritaa » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:19 am

Galmeygag

Its obvious you are still reveling in joy over somalilanders being slandered on TV. You need to get a life, an old man made a fool of himself and later issued an apology. Why do you keep analysing and re-analysing it? We somalilanders have moved on from comments made by the old man since they are so ridiculous its not even worth getting worked up about. The only people fueling this fire are the haters who love the fact that isaaqs have been insulted

:lost:

AsadSL
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AsadSL » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:13 am

Universal tv already apologized so its all good.

reerbrazil_mudug

Postby reerbrazil_mudug » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:12 pm

wowwwwwwwwwwwww is all i have 2 say SAME IP VOLTAGE u fukin drug abbuser how ru gunna compare ME the greatest Majerteen to a fukin REER waqooyi r U SIK in the fukin head I made one account i dont have the time to log in everyday to post a reply on shit i do things outside the cyber world i work 2 jobs n attend summerschool Ur circuits must be shiity cuz ur VOLTS r out Nigga go fuk urself odnt compare me 2 anybody i am who i am im Reer galkaacyod if u have somthing so say Grow some balls meet me in galkacyo and ill show u how i end problems expecially u marexans ill let my abar gider friends FUK UR SHIT up

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.