Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mujaheed Muse biixi the new leader of the kulmiye party

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Mujaheed Muse biixi the new leader of the kulmiye party

Postby The_Emperior5 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:59 am

Madaxweyne Siilaanyo oo la Filayo inuu Guddoomiyenimada Xisbiga Kulmiye ku wareejiyo Muuse Biixi
Written by Waaheen
Aug 03, 2010 at 08:59 AM
Hargeysa,(Qarannews)- Madaxweynaha cusub ee Somaliland Md. Axmed Maxamed Siilaanyo ayaa dhowaan la filayaa dhowaan inuu ku wareejiyo Guddoomiyenimada Xisbiga ku-xigeenkiisii Muuse Biixi Cabdi, sida uu dhigayo Xeerka Xisbiga tallada dalka ku guulaystay ee Kulmiye oo wax laga bedelay Shirweynihii Xisbiga ee ugu dambeeyay.
Arrintaasi oo looga gl-leeyahay in lagu kala saaro Xisbiga iyo Xukuumada sidii Xisbiga UDUB oo dhaawac ku keentay hawlihii Xisbigii talada hore u hayay, waxaanay Xisbiga Kulmiye kaga gaashaamanayaan inuu dhaawac la mid kii UDUB uu soo gaadho.

Mujaahid Muuse Biixi Cabdi Guddoomiye ku-xigeenka Xisbiga Kulmiye ayaa marka uu la wareego Guddoomiyenimada waxa ku wehelin doona oo talada Xisbiga ay wada hoggaamin doonaan Ku-xigeenkiisa labaad Md. C/raxmaan Cabdiqaadi, Ku-xigeenka saddexaad C/raxmaan Talyanle iyo Xog-hayaha Guud ee Xisbiga Mr. Kayse Xasan Cigeh.

Madaxweynaha Talada dalka ku guulaystay Md. Siilaanyo oo dhowaan soo saaray Liiska Xubnaha Golihiisa Wasiiradda ayaa haba yaraatee aan ku soo darin xubnihiisii ay wada-hogaamin jireen Xisbiga Kulmiye, taasi oo bedelkeeduna noqon doonta in ay u hadhaan socodsiinta iyo hoggaaminta Xisbiga.

Tallaabada uu Axmed Siilaanyo kaga reebay hogaanka Xisbiga xukuumadiisa ayaa maalmihii u dambaysay si wayn loo hadal hayay waxa ay kala yeeli doonaan ama ay isugu biyo shuban doonto sababaha uu uga tagay, arrintanise waxay muujinaysaa in uu Xisbiga Kulmiye ku kala saarayo hawl-wadeenadiisa Xukuumada iyo kuwa Xisbiga.

Waaheen

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Afhayeenka Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Mudane Axmed (Silaanyo) ee Somalinet...

Re: Mujaheed Muse biixi the new leader of the kulmiye party

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:04 am

He Has my Support in the Next Election :up: :up:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:10 am

He Has my Support in the Next Election :up: :up:

I hope also the rest of burco support him in the next electon and caynabo and garadag and balidhiig and ceerigabo and ceelafweyn and quriluqud. :mrgreen:
Last edited by The_Emperior5 on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ToughGong » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:13 am

In other words the next Presient of Somaliland

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Afhayeenka Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Mudane Axmed (Silaanyo) ee Somalinet...

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:21 am

Emperior... From Xiiis to The Border Of Somaliland (Ballidhiig-Dhoqoshey) we are 100% Behind ( Mujaahid Muse Bixii) but remember we expect our 6 Ministers :lol: :up:

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:46 am

I was saying this just yesterday, we're just waiting for the official confirmation.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:02 pm

I was saying this just yesterday, we're just waiting for the official confirmation.

yeah xogogaal baad u tahay the ceremony will take place wednesday In burco :D

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:33 pm

:up:

hargaysaay
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Best part about getting high having sex with you is geting high having sex with you part.

Postby hargaysaay » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:01 am

miskiin walaahi ilaahay shaqadiisa cusub ee iska miskiinada ah ha la qabto

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:50 am

miskiin walaahi ilaahay shaqadiisa cusub ee iska miskiinada ah ha la qabto
Horta sxb can i ask u a question when ever u hear or see a topic about muse bixi why do you respond negetivly ?

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:18 pm

Pics

GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GENERAL_SNM » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:32 pm

Fock Kulmiye, I will bin my Kulmiye card. :down: :down:

Dhaga Bacayl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Dhaga Bacayl » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:55 pm

I think this is a fake post. It doesn't hold any water. If he does well in this term, I think Sillanyo will run again 2015. If he fucks up and does badly, no one will vote for Kulmiye.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:01 pm

I think this is a fake post. It doesn't hold any water. If he does well in this term, I think Sillanyo will run again 2015. If he fucks up and does badly, no one will vote for Kulmiye.
Chairman of kulmiye is not a fake post , its the post silanyo had for 9 years , and u know what that means

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:07 pm

How on earth Dhaga thinks it's a fake post is beyond me.

The man is in charge of the biggest party in the country. It's not an easy task as Salebaan Gaal said during the party. He's in charge of boosting moral and make sure he has the best people around him within the party and build bridges. Majority of the public needs to have faith in him and the party he is leading today.

Whether or not Silaanyo will run for another term is another question.
lets just focus on this term and leave the future to ilaahay. Wish Ina Bixii luck and leave it as that, time will tell what will happen.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.