Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

reer qurbo joog

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
HooBariiska
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

reer qurbo joog

Postby HooBariiska » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:28 pm

sidee baad ku ciidaan? anything different sanadkan, weliba kuwiina USA jooga

Keyse_0208
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: reer qurbo joog

Postby Keyse_0208 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:37 pm

Timo, there are so many things to do for eid here in London, it all depends on you saxiib, hadaad tahay dadka riwaayada iyo club-yada jecel wey buuxaan, dadka suuqa hadaad tahay So many muslims celebrating eid in Muslim areas you'll feel like inaad sucuudiga joogtid, walahi group outings ayaa jira, local Eid baa jirta adoon fogaan. Hadii kale if you like a simple eid with the family and the kids taasa ugu fiican :up:

yunis09
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby yunis09 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:40 pm

Timo, there are so many things to do for eid here in London, it all depends on you saxiib, hadaad tahay dadka riwaayada iyo club-yada jecel wey buuxaan, dadka suuqa hadaad tahay So many muslims celebrating eid in Muslim areas you'll feel like inaad sucuudiga joogtid, walahi group outings ayaa jira, local Eid baa jirta adoon fogaan. Hadii kale if you like a simple eid with the family and the kids taasa ugu fiican :up:
Keyse you reaching the 1eid thing this year.?

HooBariiska
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HooBariiska » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:41 pm

lol anigu caruur malihi, laakin waa talo meesha taala

waan maqlay sxb inay london tahay, mini aduun, oo community kasta ay ka buuxaan.
I like riwaayado, would have loved to watch some live on stage?
teeda kale during the day, is there like carnivals, which the whole community attends
also, somalida oo dhan ma isku meel ayay tagaan, mise reer somaliland gooni?

Keyse_0208
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Keyse_0208 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:43 pm

yunis Naa bruv, you get tired of that shyt after a while, adoo less than 1 hour meesha jooga ayey dagaal after dagaal meesha kugu xidhayaan :lol: :lol: , remember that time in Euston when when they threw Tear gas in the place and the whole place dadkii naqasku ku dhagay :lol: :lol: walahi somalis make me laugh. inshalla this eid Probably heading down to cardiff to see some fams, what u on.?

ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ToughGong » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:49 pm

Timo-Case got your glad rags

HooBariiska
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HooBariiska » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:51 pm

whats glad rags sxb?

haa sxb i got my suit ready, sanadkan gashaanti baan ku ciidayaa

i mean la ciidayaa :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Last edited by HooBariiska on Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ToughGong » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:54 pm

whats glad rags sxb?
For eid dee

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&b ... =&gs_rfai=

yunis09
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby yunis09 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:54 pm

yunis Naa bruv, you get tired of that shyt after a while, adoo less than 1 hour meesha jooga ayey dagaal after dagaal meesha kugu xidhayaan :lol: :lol: , remember that time in Euston when when they threw Tear gas in the place and the whole place dadkii naqasku ku dhagay :lol: :lol: walahi somalis make me laugh. inshalla this eid Probably heading down to cardiff to see some fams, what u on.?
:lol: that was well out of order, what a waste that was. Most of em weren't young they were rag waa weyn.
on eid day I'll be Chillings at home with the family and on the weekend the lads are meeting up :mrgreen:
Cardiff ciida waay waashaan and head to Bristol to gas people

Keyse_0208
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Keyse_0208 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:55 pm

also, somalida oo dhan ma isku meel ayay tagaan, mise reer somaliland gooni?
Timo, maybe u been reading some lies on the internet, but of course all somalis live side by side, laakiin there are areas were there is a large community of the same people reason being iyagaa is uruursadey, u know, familes who wana be close to each other, cousins, aunties, extended families. but runtii there are areas which are exclusive to Landers such as South/east, East London and Also in my part of town in North-west .. what about Aussie.?

HooBariiska
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HooBariiska » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:06 pm

keyse,

xagan sxb maalintii dhalinyaradu way is urursataa, day trip ayaa loo baxaa iyo picnic, haday kulushahay badda. families go to entertainment provided for kids, lebenese community usually organises whole day events. most families go there, or do their own thinggy
usually go for a drive out of town

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:05 pm

There's plenty of things to do like Keyse said here in London. There's a thing that's been running for a couple of years called 1eid, they organise the eid prayers in public parks in different areas. this year it will be in a park near wembley central (Sudbury).
It's great for the kids, the first day of eid it's just the prayer and then some food. The second day there's a funfair, fireworks, food and other activities (free entry ofcourse).

That's usually for those with family's, it's great for the women as they usually sit at home during eid. I usually take my nephews and what not there and chill for a few hours. Then it's time to hit some somali restaurants and get the qaad.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.