Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali in Kenya Nearly 3million

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Queen_Arawello
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Somali in Kenya Nearly 3million

Postby Queen_Arawello » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:06 pm

Bal wixi ku hadlayso fidhi does it matter if he has a relative in hargeysa or not when nowadays most people do? :lol: amba i have relatives in kenya it doesn't matter whether their tycoons or not, it's all about demographics i know much about hargeysa, the sameway lorddiplock knows about garissa, don't forget hargeysa is my hometown and my birthplace and i won't tolerate a cagdheer trying to tell me about demographics of my hometown. :idea:
do u still believe sacadmuse is not the majority in hargeisa :lol:
http://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewto ... 29&start=0

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:09 pm

EEGA :lol: :lol: adiga ka walaan..i thought by now you should know..remember this thread...where his was arguing emperor that sacadmuse are not the majority in hargeisa..siciid argues for the sake of arguing..and 95% of his posts is copy n past..his a serial plagiarizer :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=321&t=252629&start=0
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that was a topic that started with ogaden ended with who owns hargeysa
Last edited by The_Emperior5 on Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:09 pm

Arawello, I don't see how that concerns you , Sacad Muse is Isaaq, so is my clan, only us can debate about hargeysa's demographics not shiisheye's :idea: so please next time when two isaaq men are debating about hargeysa stand aside and don't get involved in those issues :idea: .

Queen_Arawello
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Queen_Arawello » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:10 pm

EEGA :lol: :lol: adiga ka walaan..i thought by now you should know..remember this thread...where his was arguing emperor that sacadmuse are not the majority in hargeisa..siciid argues for the sake of arguing..and 95% of his posts is copy n past..his a serial plagiarizer :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=321&t=252629&start=0
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: emperor tell us whos the majority :?

Queen_Arawello
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Queen_Arawello » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:13 pm

Arawello, I don't see how that concerns you , Sacad Muse is Isaaq, so is my clan, only us can debate about hargeysa's demographics not shiisheye's :idea: .

:lol: :lol: qamandida iska yareey..u've been unstable through out the entire ramadan. no hard feelings btw :up:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:13 pm

Waryaa The_Emperior5 adna waxbana ha uu camiriin daadkan, show them where the door is they have no business in discussing hargeysa's demographics, ina gumeed ha noqon and don't let a shiisheeye talk about the demographics of our capital.

EEGA9
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby EEGA9 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:15 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Queen_Arawello
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Queen_Arawello » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:17 pm

Waryaa The_Emperior5 adna waxbana ha uu camiriin daadkan, show them where the door is they have no business in discussing hargeysa's demographics, ina gumeed ha noqon and don't let a shiisheeye talk about the demographics of our capital.
:lol: :lol: :lol: have u ever thought out about doing stand up comedy :idea:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:19 pm

Ciyaar mooda, ilmo caanoboore, you have no business in discussing the demographics of hargeysa the sameway you have no business in discussing the demographics of mogadishu :idea: the only people who can discuss it's demographics waxa weeyaan daadka uu dashay Isaaq iyo Hawiye, wa siida dhaqanka maha inu shiishiiye ka hadlo the demographics of our capitals.

Queen_Arawello
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Queen_Arawello » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:21 pm

Ciyaar mooda, ilmo caanoboore, you have no business in discussing the demographics of hargeysa the sameway you have no business in discussing the demographics of mogadishu :idea: the only people who can discuss it's demographics waxa weeyaan daadka uu dashay Isaaq iyo Hawiye, wa siida dhaqanka maha inu shiishiiye ka hadlo the demographics of our capitals.
:lol: :lol: :lol: ok inabti iminka ha qarxin..we jst come here to kill time :up:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:22 pm

Why do Ogaden need those cities when they welcome in Kismaayo Cadey with beauty

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:24 pm

Queen_Arawello, then why is this EEGA kid getting upset when i showed him some facts about NFD, it's clear as this stay away from the demographics of hargeysa if you don't want outsiders discussing NFD demographics, wa fair enough, let each stick to the areas they belong to and know better :up: :sland: .

Queen_Arawello
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Queen_Arawello » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:27 pm

Queen_Arawello, then why is this EEGA kid getting upset when i showed him some facts about NFD, it's clear as this stay away from the demographics of hargeysa if you don't want outsiders discussing NFD demographics, wa fair enough, let each stick to the areas they belong to and know better :up: :sland: .
:lol: :lol: wa hagaag :sland: :up: wey dushay

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:30 pm

:lol: :lol: wixinu waxa weeyan "aan ka hadlo" "igama hadlaysiid" .

lali99
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby lali99 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:05 pm

This could only be explained by the fact that for teh last 20 years, Somalians were compiling in kenya outside of refugee camps. Realistically questionning this number is not out of place when birth rate and mortality rate for the previous 20 years does not correlate with the recent numbers. All in all, the perfect example is to look into SNET when you see hawiyeh and darood talking about going back to kenya to visit their relatives. Marka is not surprising that this number could be explained through an invasion of southern somalis into kenya in large numbers outside of refugees camp. The real question is; who is left in somalia?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.