Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

UNITY OF REER AWDAL & REER SSC !!

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Elmi_Dheere
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: UNITY OF REER AWDAL & REER SSC !!

Postby Elmi_Dheere » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:38 am

Rural,

There is a reer Ibrahim and reer Gheedi . both live in Kilinka Shannad (Aw Bare zone).

RuralMan08
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RuralMan08 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:20 am

Rural,

There is a reer Ibrahim and reer Gheedi . both live in Kilinka Shannad (Aw Bare zone).
I heard that they live in lafaciise

djibsomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby djibsomali » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:01 am

Rural,

I heard that they live in lafaciise
baaloo

lafaciise reer mahamoud ayaa iskaa leeh

FarDaale >}

Postby FarDaale >} » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:59 pm

[Some Reer Awdal diaspora waan la yaba why all the fuss now? they never made much fuss when Riyaale was incharge.[/i][/quote]
^
^
the reason being why most samaroon people doesnt support ur failure goverment could be something called sharing :roll: ,how come you guys have majority of seats or ministers ? even though ur snm leader aka sillanyo told the people he would give a gov posistion on educational background but co opted for tribe instead .And dont come up with old bull stories like we are majortiy :D .[/color]

What they are saying is "because dhulbahante and warsangali are harti darood the must make a nation with the other harti, regardless of geographical difference". Does that sound like dad miyyirqaba? Let me ask you this, if Habr awal or habr jeclo lived in Kismayo or baidoa, do you honestly think they would share the same interests as Isaaq in Somaliland?

Dude are u retard or something what lame reference :lol: let me tell you politely their is no geographical borders between harti ,their is no wall or sea that difference between them,i recommend you to have look at the map again lolz

Nationhood is people who have mutual interest and work together to make their societies better. If these dumbasses in the SSC and "awdaland"? don't understand that, they can go fck off to xamar <------ No need to feel emotional iddoor boy,cuqdaada iska saar. :lol: abaha wax khaldan buu ku sheegay ! chill saaxibo

RuralMan08
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RuralMan08 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:42 pm

baaloo

lafaciise reer mahamoud ayaa iskaa leeh
I heard that the reer mahamoud are very overportective about their territory :mrgreen:

Blue_609
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Blue_609 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:46 pm

Some Reer Awdal diaspora waan la yaba why all the fuss now? they never made much fuss when Riyaale was incharge.
you are wrong qorbajooga reer awdal were always opposing somali and supported somalia way before Riyaale left office its not something new i can show hundreds of articles from 2007 and 2008 or even before.
What they are saying is "because dhulbahante and warsangali are harti darood the must make a nation with the other harti, regardless of geographical difference". Does that sound like dad miyyirqaba? Let me ask you this, if Habr awal or habr jeclo lived in Kismayo or baidoa, do you honestly think they would share the same interests as Isaaq in Somaliland?
doqonyaho if Wrsns nd Dhlbhnte only wants to unite with darood then why not join puntland.. majarteen so uga ma dhawa daroodka kale maxay ugu biiri laayihiin?
its not tolnimo ee waxa weeyaan wadanimo.

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:33 am

Dude are u retard or something what lame reference :lol: let me tell you politely their is no geographical borders between harti ,their is no wall or sea that difference between them,i recommend you to have look at the map again lolz
:lol: :down: Dooro-boi, nobody said there is a wall or a sea, stop putting words in my mouth. However, there is a geographical difference, since most dhullos and warsans live within the borders of Somaliland. Unless ofcourse, by your moronic statement above you're implying that Sool, Sanaag and Togdheer are part of Bari/dabodhilifland? You're the retard go and learn how to read before you make delusional statements.
<------ No need to feel emotional iddoor boy,cuqdaada iska saar. :lol: abaha wax khaldan buu ku sheegay ! chill saaxibo
The only emotional person here is you. I'm not the one typing in girly lime green :lol: :arrow: .

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.