Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

UNITY OF REER AWDAL & REER SSC !!

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Knight of Wisdom
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

UNITY OF REER AWDAL & REER SSC !!

Postby Knight of Wisdom » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:07 pm

[youtube]2tgUcjcuAj0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Executive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: UNITY OF REER AWDAL & REER SSC !!

Postby Executive » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:12 pm

Reer Awdal :som: :up:

Keyse_0208
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Keyse_0208 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:31 pm

Minorities coming together :lol:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:33 pm

the funny part was when he said ismacil mire fought in 1884 against he british while ismacil mire was born in 1877 ma isagu 7 jir bu ingriis la dagalamay :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr_Alfaas
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mr_Alfaas » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:33 pm

[youtube]2tgUcjcuAj0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

isku maweeliya ssc iyo awdalland ..

waxaa loo joojin maayo :lol: :lol:

rer xareedki ayaa la idinku yeedhaya :lol: iyo sacad yoonis :lol: :lol:

Executive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Executive » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:43 pm

the funny part was when he said ismacil mire fought in 1884 against he british while ismacil mire was born in 1877 ma isagu 7 jir bu ingriis la dagalamay :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is your somali that bad? the only thing he said about Ismail mire was abaandule ayaa sayiidka u aaha,

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:46 pm

lool listen 02:27 :lol:

Executive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Executive » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:51 pm

^ I did listen to it, thats why I asked is your Somali that bad?? Maxa iska indha tireeysa?

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:55 pm

there is nothing wrong with my somali its perfect maybey adigaan yara fahmin wuxu ninku ku hadlayo bal ku noqo oo hadana soo yara dhegeyso.

Executive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Executive » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:02 pm

^ please qoute him saying the following?

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:09 pm

wala wada ogyahay waynu wada ognahay abandulhi ismacil mire weynu oganhay halganki dhere iyagu ku hakiye istmimaarki marki u so galay dalkeeni babaabiyey

he said marki isticmaarku so galeen bey darawishti dagaalka ku hakiye istimaarki goormey so galleen 1884.

Knight of Wisdom
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Knight of Wisdom » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:10 pm

I could imagine how pissed off this Isaaq guys are. :lol: For 20 years, they couldn't change the heart and minds of Gedobursi and Harti of Waqooyi. :lol:

The so-called "minority" have more International Support than the self-proclaimed "Majority" in Northern Somalia. :lol:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:14 pm

I could imagine how pissed off this Isaaq guys are. :lol: For 20 years, they couldn't change the heart and minds of Gedobursi and Harti of Waqooyi. :lol:

The so-called "minority" have more International Support than the self-proclaimed "Majority" in Northern Somalia. :lol:

lool one man, the guy did not say something bad he talked about history and usp usp was a somaliland party in the 1950s
why would isaaq be pissed of anything i my seft went to the ssc party in holland it was nice

Knight of Wisdom
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Knight of Wisdom » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:18 pm

lool one man, the guy did not say something bad he talked about history and usp usp was a somaliland party in the 1950s
why would isaaq be pissed of anything i my seft went to the ssc party in holland it was nice
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ina adheer, walahi I am laughing. I know how pissed of you guys are. Think about it. Dhulbahante, Warsangeli and Gedubursi were treated bad in the South, they have been rapped and killed. Their voices aren't really heard. They have MORE cultural similarities with the Isaaq. YET..with all that said, they still favor SOMALIA and united SOMALIA, and perhaps a Greater Somalia more than anything called "Somaliland". :lol:

If I was an Isaaq, and I invested so much in trying to change the hearts and minds of the other clans, and it didn't work, I'd be PISSED OFF.. :lol:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:25 pm

could be true that daroods in somaliland want to be unite with their darood brothers in koonfuria but thats up to them but gadabuursi and ciise support somaliland these were the pictures from awdal borama, gadabuursi helped build the rep of somaliland and build it up

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.