Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Garxajis Supports Faisal Cali Waraabe

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Re: Garxajis Supports Faisal Cali Waraabe

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:32 am

Askari wasn't maxammad siyaad barre an askari wasn't daahir rayaale an askari wasn't qadafi an askari muse is a politician he is been in politics moren than 35 years served as deputy minister in the kacaan regime as defence and interior under sl served as snm commander served as an elder making peace between clans worked as a pilot under the former somali govt this man has gread leadership skills. I don't support him because he is my clan I never support leaders because of qabil every one knows that my support for him in kulmiye is just for now because I do not see a better leader within the kulmiye party all in al muuse wa liibaax
Last edited by The_Emperior5 on Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cumar-Labasuul
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cumar-Labasuul » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:42 am

Askari wasn't maxammad siyaad barre an askari wasn't daahir rayaale an askari wasn't qadafi an askari muse is a politician he is been in politics moren than 35 years served as deputy minister in the kacaan regime as defence and interior under sl served as snm commander served as an elder making peace between clans worked as a pilot under the former somali govt this man has gread leadership skills. I don't support him because he is my clan I never support leaders because of qabil every one knows that my support for him in kulmiye is just for now because I do not see a better leader within the kulmiye party all in al muuse wa liibaax
all those you listed are bad examples: siyad barre it was because he was a askari that he failed, same for qadafi he never wants to leave, even rayaale didn't want to leave but waa lagu khasbay. So he was a pilot and a commander then were was he a politician. I never want an askari to lead Somaliland again just look at america bush was an askari and look at him. Runta sheeg if he was in ucid, udub or kulmiye you would still support him because waa tolka.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:47 am

Not really i switched from supporting daahir rayaale a man who is not my clan to supporting Kulmiye some where in 2007 so it had nothing to do with Clan

No the point is MSB gadafi were dictators which is not good but Askaris can lead nations history has proven that now do they like power yes Look as isiyas afarwerki he done great for his country but a dictator Somaliland is a democracy sharci iyo dastuur ba yaala and i do not think inay cidi taa ka hor tegi karto. He was a politician in the mid 70s he was a politicians in the 90s and still is didn't i told you he was deputy Minister under the Siyad bare regime he was the same man who was hold the defense Minister and interior Minister under Cigaal two posts this guy has leadership Capabilities and that is what Somaliland needs a good leader
if it was because of qabyalad i would support ismacil yare who is closer to me clan wise than Ina Bixi

Cumar-Labasuul
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cumar-Labasuul » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:58 am

waar isias is rubbish for his country why are eritrean youths leaving there country in large numbers, askaris are good for war not for politics. Anyways Insha'allah I'll see in 4 years the candidates but people like muuse and faisal are a big no from me.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:01 am

Don't compare faisal to Mujahid musa bixi but time will tell , yes isiyas is a dictator but he is good for his country wa nin rag ah oo aan qoslin Dalkisa faragelin shisheeye wu ka ilaaliyey :up:

kaliil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kaliil » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:27 am

emperor Cumarlabasuul waa runtii oo wadanka askari laguma halayn karo.Beesha Habar Awal waa inay soo sharaxaan nin ummada oo dhan cod ka heli kara oo dadka midayn kara. Cid kale iskaba daaye Sidaan maqlay Muuse Biixi Sacad Muuse xiitaa cod ka helimaayo. Cabdicasiis Samaale ama mr.calculator(ina xaashi) soo sharaxa. qoraalka uu muuse saaxiibkii ka qoray hoos ka akhri.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:29 am

emperor Cumarlabasuul waa runtii oo wadanka askari laguma halayn karo.Beesha Habar Awal waa inay soo sharaxaan nin ummada oo dhan cod ka heli kara oo dadka midayn kara. Cid kale iskaba daaye Sidaan maqlay Muuse Biixi Sacad Muuse xiitaa cod ka helimaayo. Cabdicasiis Samaale ama mr.calculator(ina xaashi) soo sharaxa. qoraalka uu muuse saaxiibkii ka qoray hoos ka akhri.

Beel laga ma hadlayo ina bixi does not give a shit about beel iyo waxas nor does sacad muse care about Ina bixi its his mission and its Somaliland to choose not his clan maxammad xaashi is to old he is almost 70 years old he does not want to be president he lost his chance in 1991..

Cabdcasiis samale siyaasi ba maha isagu macalin dugsi weye siaysada ba waxa ugu horeysey few years back

Askar iyo Siyasi way wada socdaan wariye iyo siyasi wey wada socdan thats how it is is

kaliil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kaliil » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:06 pm

Cumar-Labasuul
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cumar-Labasuul » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:11 pm

kaliil, haa sxb I agree we need to see new candidates not these same old faces

DR Axmed Xuseen Ciise should run for presidency :D :lol:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:13 pm

dadkeena mar mar waan la yaaba Aqoonta maxay u yaqanin ma inad scientist tahay Aqoonyahan does not mean you are a siyaasi how many professors are there in Somaliland and phd holders that does not make them excellent or even politicians. Somaliland needs a strong man Like Mujahid Musa biixi we have so many Enemies Somalia that wants to destroy our People we have the Ethiopians who we never can trust we have irhaabi terrorism We need a strong man today. Somalilands needs a strong man who is willing to make this nation the best nation it can be ever and the most united Country that's what we want.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:14 pm

kaliil, haa sxb I agree we need to see new candidates not these same old faces

DR Axmed Xuseen Ciise should run for presidency :D :lol:

he should first start his own xisbi i don't see that happen

kaliil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kaliil » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:23 pm

Cumar DR Axmed Xuseen Ciise waa nin aqoonyahan ah oo u qalma inuu wadanka madaxweyne ka noqdo. Emperor ninkaa wuu necebyahay oo hadduu muuqaalkiisa arko caawa seexanmaayo. rag badan oo mutacalimiin ah ayaad leedihiine ragu ha tartameen oo ninka ugu cod bata soo sharaxa.

Cumar-Labasuul
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cumar-Labasuul » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:28 pm

kaliil, haa dr axmed waa aqoonyahan sawirkiisa meeshan waxan ugu soo post gareeyey because waxan ogahay inu emperior ninkaas aduunka ugu necebyahay caawana wuu ku sasayaa :lol:

kaliil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kaliil » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:31 pm

Cumar emperor ka badisay mar hadday caawa hurdo la`aan iyo sas ku dhacayo :lol:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:36 pm

war anigu axmed xusein ciise ma necbi laakin wa nin siyasada ku khasaaroobay wa inu iska dayo siyasada wa nin funny ah Siyaasi ba maha wa very emotional man maha nin qaran xukumi kara ninkaasi, war kalil ii fahan anigu sacadmuse waxba lama rabo inay dal qabtaan anigu waxan raba nin dalkan wax weyn u so kordhin kara ilaalin kara alayle muxu xita daarood noqdo

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.