Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Garxajis Supports Faisal Cali Waraabe

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Ismail_Boss
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Garxajis Supports Faisal Cali Waraabe

Postby Ismail_Boss » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:34 pm

He speaks the truth and the government cannot try and silence anyone. Kulaha waxa kama yeli mayno. Did siilaanyo forget where he was 1 year and a half ago? Dowladii siilanyo way ka dartay riyaale they accepted mamul gobaleed sitting with the likes of GALMUDUG.

Saraxnow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Garxajis Supports Faisal Cali Waraabe

Postby Saraxnow » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:42 pm

This is wrong. You are making this into qabil when it is not.

Support him for his policies not because he is your uncle :roll: :roll:

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:47 pm

Subxaanallah

Faisal cannot be taken serious he is the same dude who said reer hargeysooy ii hiliyaa burco ba lagaga soo duulay :lol: when there was rift with in the ucid party

Ismail_Boss
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Ismail_Boss » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:49 pm

What policies? Is he in power? What good are his polices when he cannot implement them. And yes so i am supporting him because of the injustice the government is committing against the opposition by threatening the UCID leader.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:50 pm

What policies? Is he in power? What good are his polices when he cannot implement them. And yes so i am supporting him because of the injustice the government is committing against the opposition by threatening the UCID leader.

No one threatened faisal what injustice was done against him can you tell me one thing that was done to him by the Somaliland government

Ismail_Boss
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Ismail_Boss » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:54 pm

As we all watched the video siilaanyo woke up in the middle of the night and had to get something off his chest..Because Faisal had dirt on him. HE threatened him saying he cannot criticize the government and he will not allow that any longer that's where my beef comes in. Weren't they both number 1 critics of the riyale government.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:59 pm

As we all watched the video siilaanyo woke up in the middle of the night and had to get something off his chest..Because Faisal had dirt on him. HE threatened him saying he cannot criticize the government and he will not allow that any longer that's where my beef comes in. Weren't they both number 1 critics of the riyale government.

President Siilaanyo has been in office more than a year and a half this was needed faisal was talking nonsense every day and the government has the right to defend its self now was it wise of president Siilaanyo to accuse faisal of the uffo and that he betrayed the SNM youngsters in the early 80s and things going back to 1983 and Faisal which is funny said Gaani can testify that i had nothing to do with it or ciro and warancade :lol: But the government can make it clear president Siilaanyo attacked faisal personally and it shocked faisal which is good he will be quiet for a few months to even though i think this man needs to retire from Politics we need a good opposition.

Mr_Alfaas
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mr_Alfaas » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:01 pm

Madaxweynaha has right in u eedaymaha iska difaaco,so is faysal cali warabe...

marka hadalada ay is waydaarsanayaan dadweynaha ayey u taala key raacayaan

Mr_Alfaas
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mr_Alfaas » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:02 pm

President Siilaanyo has been in office more than a year and a half this was needed faisal was talking nonsense every day and the government has the right to defend its self now was it wise of president Siilaanyo to accuse faisal of the uffo and that he betrayed the SNM youngsters in the early 80s and things going back to 1983 and Faisal which is funny said Gaani can testify that i had nothing to do with it or ciro and warancade :lol: But the government can make it clear president Siilaanyo attacked faisal personally and it shocked faisal which is good he will be quiet for a few months to even though i think this man needs to retire from Politics we need a good opposition.
the only person need to retire from Politics is Ahmed Langadhe(Roble)

Ismail_Boss
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Ismail_Boss » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:07 pm

What are you rambling about. what did you tell me that i didn't already know. War read what you just wrote wa pure contradiction. you ask what has siilaanyo done to Faisal. War nin umadii oo dhan matalaya buu tv ka hor caytamaya waxasi wa ceeb.

hargaysaay
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Best part about getting high having sex with you is geting high having sex with you part.

Postby hargaysaay » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:15 pm

Faysal said silanyo took part the isaaq civil war silanyo fired back and accused faysal of being faqash snitch thats all what happened there is no big deal

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:21 pm

alfaas Madaxweynaha jamhuuriyada goormaad colowdeen hadana i thought waad heshiseen

Mr_Alfaas
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mr_Alfaas » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:26 pm

alfaas Madaxweynaha jamhuuriyada goormaad colowdeen hadana i thought waad heshiseen
:lol: :mrgreen:

madaxweynaha col ma nihin ee Brotherly advice ayan siinayey odayga :up:

Ismail_Boss
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Ismail_Boss » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:30 pm

:lol: :lol:

If we are pushed Lets just say wada Hargisea ila oodweyne ila burco will close. cutting off the hagrisea airport. deja vu lol

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:44 pm

Who is we?

Faisal xisbigi wuu kala diray ucid xisbiga wa in la bad badiyo oo odayga madaxa qawaan laga qabta hadu garan waya na abtiyashey ha u dhibo xisbiga wadi kari wayey isagu ye :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.