Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Caynaba Town The Only Town That has Made Great Progress

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Afhayeenka Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Mudane Axmed (Silaanyo) ee Somalinet...

Caynaba Town The Only Town That has Made Great Progress

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:13 pm

This Is town is the Fastest Growing in the Easten Somaliland at the moment, it mainly started since President Silaanyo took over the Goverment....

HaragWafi85
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Caynaba Town The Only Town That has Made Great Progress

Postby HaragWafi85 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:32 pm

Nice. :up: They need to plant more trees though for Caynaba to become a green friendly town.

CaynabaX
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: 82' In between Hayeeyaasha, Baalidhaye and Coodanle

Postby CaynabaX » Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:09 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Population of 35.000, and still growing! A lot of qurbo joogs have been building some villas over there recently, surrounding towns like Wadamago, Ceel Dhaab and Habari-heshay are popular as well.

Faant
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Faant » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:30 pm

Caynaba

:clap: :clap: :up: :D :up:

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Afhayeenka Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Mudane Axmed (Silaanyo) ee Somalinet...

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:02 am

Harag yeah the place does look a bit like Puntland Dry and Desert, but their Farming Business is taking plae right now... and they are progressing...

CaynabX Caynaba is doing very well, specially since the Qurbo Joog started to concentrate On Caynaba instead of all Moving to Burco, if my people Lived in Caynaba wallahi i woujldnt even Move to Burco its a small Little town that has everything, running water, Electricity and Health....

CaynabaX
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby CaynabaX » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:16 am

Harag yeah the place does look a bit like Puntland Dry and Desert, but their Farming Business is taking plae right now... and they are progressing...

CaynabX Caynaba is doing very well, specially since the Qurbo Joog started to concentrate On Caynaba instead of all Moving to Burco, if my people Lived in Caynaba wallahi i woujldnt even Move to Burco its a small Little town that has everything, running water, Electricity and Health....
Am assuming the town has grown a lot since my last visit in 2006. Liqaaye ina adeer Burco is getting packed man wallaahi,Aaden Madoobe needs to stop packing Aaden Madoobe hotspot Afgooye bruv. :lol: Sowkii Axmed Faarax la yidhaa stopped packing Octoobar iyo London a while ago kuwani hawshani waxey ka wadeen Yiroowe! You see the result! :lol:

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:26 am

Am assuming the town has grown a lot since my last visit in 2006. Liqaaye ina adeer Burco is getting packed man wallaahi,Aaden Madoobe needs to stop packing Aaden Madoobe hotspot Afgooye bruv. :lol: Sowkii Axmed Faarax la yidhaa stopped packing Octoobar iyo London a while ago kuwani hawshani waxey ka wadeen Yiroowe! You see the result! :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Inader The Adan Madoobe have found a New Hotspot in New BURCO, Near the Indho -Deero Factory, Most of the New Houses there from the Qurbo Joogs..... Lakin what im trying to say is Habar jeclo needs a small little Town Near Burco...... BEER Is the Best Town, its great for Farming, Education and the weather is much better then Burco, so what you say we start Campain to Build Beer 8-)

Ceelafweyn

Postby Ceelafweyn » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:46 am

Liqaaye,

Thanks for posting this thread. In my last visit i never went passed Caynaba, I always prefer to go via ina afmadoobe to war-idaad, saraar area through gar-adag to fadhigaab area. But next time i will definitely visit Caynaba. The trouble is caynabains are budhla bood, (perhaps it is dacayadii reer burco) :lol:

But seriously, I would say let us build Caynaba as it is accessible and has mainroads that passe, water, education and health (although they are not complete) and it is fertile land. How about we compaign to build say 100 houses like back in the day when Ali Bare built many houses and later changed thier minds leaving the town to go and settle Oog.

Say mix subclans to enjoy the refreshing town of Aynaba.

KingWaslawi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Kayd-kii jacaylkaa riyo laygu keenaa, kabbo baan idhaahdaa, mise waaba koob madhan :(

Postby KingWaslawi » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:06 pm

It's nice to see Caynaba developing...Liqaaye reerku wuxuu u baahan yahay, inay maal gashi weyn ku sameeyaan, magaalo Dhinaca xeebta ah Sida, Xiis, ama Karin...waxaan maqlay saliid ayaa laga soo saarayaa meel ku dhaw (Karin). Fiilooyin waaweyn oo beach kuna ku dhaw yahay, halkaasay ku haboon yihiin!! :up: :)

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:08 pm

Ceelafwey.... Salaan inader

Caynaba has always been a neglected Town, i dont even know who builds houses there or even Goes there, The Reer Yoonis That i know all have their Families in BURCO instead of Caynaba, im seing some HJ's collecting Funds for Projects to build there that i fully support... I my self have never been there, i dont even pass Beer in my visits the only places i travel to is Hawd, where our families live...

Ceel.. Building Multy Property at one Go would be a Great idea for a place near burco man....

but I know a Great Business Opportunity for Caynaba town....

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:11 pm

It's nice to see Caynaba developing...Liqaaye reerku wuxuu u baahan yahay, inay maal gashi weyn ku sameeyaan, magaalo Dhinaca xeebta ah Sida, Xiis, ama Karin...waxaan maqlay saliid ayaa laga soo saarayaa meel ku dhaw (Karin). Fiilooyin waaweyn oo beach kuna ku dhaw yahay, halkaasay ku haboon yihiin!! :up: :)

North waxaas oo kale waxaan uu baahanahay inaan Helno Wado Laami ah, oo isko Xidha Burco iyo KARIIN.... Haddi kale Buuro iyo Dhu Rough ah ayaad sii dhex mareysa... Hadda the people who lives in the Guban Mountains are living the way people lived 300 years ago, they get their Goods with Camels and they walk to the Nearest town for Days :lol:

CaynabaX
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby CaynabaX » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:13 pm

Liqaaye waa arin wanaagsan I support Habar Jeclo needs a second Yiroowe props to the Axmed Faaraxs they did well really. Anagu the other Maxamed Abokors we were sleeping in Burco while they were busy with expending their towns! Clever people! Wadankii berigii ayaa igu dambeyseyee is the control of Eastern Burco in Yiroowe imika? Wadadda Hawdka iyo Burco isku xidho the control there is in the outskirts of Octoobar somahaa?

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:17 pm

Liqaaye waa arin wanaagsan I support Habar Jeclo needs a second Yiroowe props to the Axmed Faaraxs they did well really. Anagu the other Maxamed Abokors we were sleeping in Burco while they were busy with expending their towns! Clever people! Wadankii berigii ayaa igu dambeyseyee is the control of Eastern Burco in Yiroowe imika? Wadadda Hawdka iyo Burco isku xidho the control there is in the outskirts of Octoobar somahaa?
Caynaba.. Axmed Faarax waa waa Clever people and Hard working, they are building Yiroowe, Beer and Qoryaale :up: :up: :up: :up: and thats all near Burco, and they are also investing Heavily in Burco... Controlka Burco is very close to Yiroowe, its between Wershada Sabuunta ee Ileys and Yiroowe.... Xagga Controlka Hawdkana waa ee Koonfurta Burco waa Halka ugu Dambeysa Xaafada London..... Magaaladai wey weynaatay laakin we need to Build more Houses and Businessses along the Main Roads and City Plaza...

Ceelafweyn

Postby Ceelafweyn » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:26 pm

Caynaba,

I think Reer yonise, Cali bare, Cumar Jibril and Solomadow should concentrate building Caynaba. Forget what Axmed Farax done and build your region. It is time Gobolka Saraar becomes a regional hub.

Liqaaye, not just reer yonis, I was even surprised by the biciide population in burco i thought we were mainly in Hargeisa and bari ga fog. But having said that Adan Madobe ladies with cars have raised eye brows in Burco lol ooff ilbaxnimo da burco =adan madobe :clap:

Salams

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:35 pm

Biciide in Burco Surprised you? :lol: :lol:

Inder dont you know Xaafada Laba Qow, Xamarta and one other place i cant remember is Mainly Reer Yoonis and Biciide?? when it comes to Business and Houses... Burco is not like before where you had Majority Maxamed Abokor along with Cibraan and Sanbuur, the Muse Abokor have moved to Burco in big Numbers...

But this is why im saying we should have another small city near Burco where we should build from Scratch, with nice Houses good schools, hospitals etc 90% funded by Qurbo joogs and lived mainly by Qurbo joogs...

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.