Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Soomaalidiid Bodies Littered in the Forests of Sool Joogto

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Re: Soomaalidiid Bodies Littered in the Forests of Sool Joog

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:51 am

Ximar waxa aha adhigu dabalka tahay wasee.

Dhulbahante are not part of Habraha union.
:lol: :lol: You're cuqdad against isaaq is clear but hey maxaad qaadi karta ma cirkaad so dumin :lol: :lol:

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:52 am

Hadii aynu ethnic cleansing wadnay ....You wouldn't have Laascaanood still being inhabited.
You wouldn't have Garad13 screaming from Hargeisa "Viva Khaatufo".
Ee why don't you thank your lucky stars we are a civilised lot.

We are not barbaric Animals ....Laakin ama our peace baad qaadan doontiin
ama dhulkiiina ayuu dagaal ka dhici doona ....the 2 simple choices ee maanta halkaa yaala.
:lol: :lol:

Excctly. So far, S/L hasn't dained you a threat worth dealing with. Surrounding a city to prevent further clan wars between HJ and Dhullos is not ethnic-cleansing (are dhulbohante an ethnic group now?) no matter how much you scream.

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:52 am

Look my brothers let me tell you something . These people waxay u haystaan in qurbaha ama computer dabadii wax ay ka kala wadaan . Ha ka nefiniina , runtu weligeed ma qarsanto . Weligood dad qabiil wax ay ku burburiyaan mooye , wax ku dhistay ma'aha , dadkan aad la hadlaysaan .
Last edited by SahanGalbeed on Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:54 am

Ximar waxa aha adhigu dabalka tahay wasee.

Dhulbahante are not part of Habraha union.
:lol: :lol: You're cuqdad against isaaq is clear but hey maxaad qaadi karta ma cirkaad so dumin :lol: :lol:
Who has cuqdaad me who is against aggression mise you who is cheer leading for your clan militia bombing and killing civilians?

abdikarim86
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdikarim86 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:59 am

Hadii aynu ethnic cleansing wadnay ....You wouldn't have Laascaanood still being inhabited.
You wouldn't have Garad13 screaming from Hargeisa "Viva Khaatufo".
Ee why don't you thank your lucky stars we are a civilised lot.

We are not barbaric Animals ....Laakin ama our peace baad qaadan doontiin
ama dhulkiiina ayuu dagaal ka dhici doona ....the 2 simple choices ee maanta halkaa yaala.
:lol: :lol:

Excctly. So far, S/L hasn't dained you a threat worth dealing with. Surrounding a city to prevent further clan wars between HJ and Dhullos is not ethnic-cleansing (are dhulbohante an ethnic group now?) no matter how much you scream.
Clan war may rabaan ....the irony is hadii aad maqashay Ciidan baa la geeyay Dhulka HJda
Because they killed 2 geeljires in hawd.
The eastern clans baa la sasabayaa inaanay dagaal gelin.

Why do you think they started trouble in Ceeigaabo?
It was only after HY killed 20 of their men they came screaming for peace.
They claimed they killed a 1000 Sl troops in that incident :lol:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:01 am

What aggression are you talking about it was just a simple clash in buuhoodle yes you has cuqdad you constant insults against Isaaq hawiye is well known on this site. Killing civilians have u not heard samadoon and executive saying they were karbaashing SNM adeer wax la xasuuqay adeer ma jiran Meleshiyo iyo Ciidanka qaranka is heley wana wax caaadi ah saaxib, ciidanka beeleedku na wa Somalilanders ha iska ahadaan nabadiidka xoogaha laakin they are still Somalilanders , Adigu meel boos kaga ma banaana aan ahayn dee inad barooratiid :lol:

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:06 am

Dude if Khatuumo was bombing Hargeisa and I was cheer leading then it would be called having hatred for Isaaq. But in this case you are the one who is cheerleading and you expect me to throw flowers at the Isaaq aggression?

NewHargeisaGirl
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby NewHargeisaGirl » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:27 am

^^ take your attention seekin' futodheere somewhere else nacalad aa kugu tallo you stupid cunt :lost:

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:46 am

^^^Are you speaking to me or Tyrone?

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:50 am

Smh! I wonder when they will realize that khatumo state is as gone as habeenkii xalay ahaa oo tagay. I guess when each and every isaq dies. Keep in mind dhulbahante alone is karbaashing you this bad imagine if the rest of dblock stepped into the scene. :lol:

abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one

Postby abdalla11 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:51 am

Never make a rebelleader your president or else he will wage war constantly. SL had two rebelleaders as presidents and they both caused war and both were karbaashed

union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby union » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:53 am

^^ take your attention seekin' futodheere somewhere else nacalad aa kugu tallo you stupid cunt :lost:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome back NHG!

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:58 am

Look my brothers let me tell you something . These people waxay u haystaan in qurbaha ama computer dabadii wax ay ka kala wadaan . Ha ka nefiniina , runtu weligeed ma qarsanto . Weligood dad qabiil wax ay ku burburiyaan mooye , wax ku dhistay ma'aha , dadkan aad la hadlaysaan .
Exactly. Internet calcaal won't save their people. :up:

I don't know what's funnier

This
Smh! I wonder when they will realize that khatumo state is as gone as habeenkii xalay ahaa oo tagay. I guess when each and every isaq dies. Keep in mind dhulbahante alone is karbaashing you this bad imagine if the rest of dblock stepped into the scene. :lol:
or this
Never make a rebelleader your president or else he will wage war constantly. SL had two rebelleaders as presidents and they both caused war and both were karbaashed
:lol: :lol: :lol:

NewHargeisaGirl
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby NewHargeisaGirl » Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:46 pm

Huh? is Tryone your mom's gigolo by any chance :?

Hi UNION :lol:

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:51 pm

Huh? is Tryone your mom's gigolo by any chance :?

no he is the pimp whose suv is freely parked in your public domain.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.