Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Thank you SL section

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Saraxnow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Thank you SL section

Postby Saraxnow » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:32 pm

I will tell you what the problem with the somalis is , in a nut shell.
If I am sent to the moon tomorrow by NASA for example , every Somali will think he can do it too .
Regardless of the number of years of sacrifice , pain , patience , resilience i might have needed in order to get there , because I am somali , every somali will think he can do it too . There's nothing wrong with that in itself if it is a competition towards benefiting everybody , but with the somalis you get competition just for the hell of it . They don't really know what they're doing but simply because it has been done by other somalis , they have got it . Not always true , which will only create more problems for the primary concerned and their immediate neighbours . The solution to the problems of Somalia is not a multitude of mini states , and what has been acheived by Somaliland cannot only be replicated to a certain extent . There are variables that CANNOT and WILL NEVER be changed . WE work hard for our Isaaq unity, it involves shutting the hell up and listening to others , it involves sucking your ego and realizing that you're only a branch of a larger group , it involves reinforcing your tribal leaders not undermining them for an equilibrium among all the families ...... without of course mentioning the geographical cohesion that makes our unity stronger . All these things were not imposed on us by a group of diasporians , they were iron out by our elders the old fashion way .
We're the second largest tribe among the Somalis , we're not a joke my friends , act like who you're supposed to be my brothers 8-)
U made a strong point, and much of it I agree eventhough that part where u are comparing creation of somaliland to sending a camel to the moon is simply not worth the chuckle. I think that is your problem as an isaaq u actually believe u created a miracle with somaliland... had galmudug been in a more welcoming environment they would have been in a similar position in terms of peace since you don't have anything else to boast about. saaxib as a somali I am proud of the achievements of reef isaaq in the last 2 decades, but I am also living in the reality and not the fantasy world where somaliland is infact Switzerland with German economy and Israeli security forces and hargeysa is actually Seoul in disguise. enough of the bollocks mate. somali people in general are quit progressive people and say alxamdulilah for your triangle because if isaaq was anywhere below gaalkacyo, they would be also making ximan and xeebs...

any last credibility of your bollocks was cut short by your final statement that isaaq is 2nd largest tribe of Somalia.. I do not believe that, because I think there is not much between isaaq and Oromo... Hail the great empire of 1 city and 2 villages..
Camels?He didn't mention that.

First you should try to suck in your apparent xaasidnimo and try to not belittle the achievements you see in front of you :up: . There is NO other Somali region, state, or country better in any way, shape of form than what you see in Somaliland.We're talking Political development here and Stability achieved through the hard work of its people. I have said this before, farting bullets is easier than actually rubbing two brain-cells together ,sitting down and reconciling between all groups within your borders like civilized ,sensible beings. That is number one. Secondly, you cannot pretend that peace is all that Sl has and ignore the milestones made in politics, democracy,civil institutions, but most importantly building of bridges between different rival clans, the like of which has not been seen in Somali history post '91 anywhere. This is where the world is trying to IMPLEMENT in Somalia and are trying to understand this phenomena. :lol:

Thirdly, when you talk of Sl, you don't have to mention Isaaq, because of some sort of obvious fixation with this clan,You're aware that the founding fathers of this nation did not hail from just Isaaq, it was a shared process between all of these clans, you should try and respect their efforts instead of ignoring them. Isaaq didn't create Somaliland by themselves, their progress is also due to the support and work of other citizens and vice-versa.You probably knew that too.
Fourth, your comment about some triangle exposes cuqdad, when this has been shown to be untrue numerous times,sigh.

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:10 pm

Well said sahan but you statement about Isaaq being the second largest clan is incorrect.

If we look at Hawiye the Original Hawiye are more or less equal to us, but after their incorporation of non-hawiye politically allied clans like Hawaadle etc etc.
They will outnumber us upto 50%.
Doesn't Isaaq have only 3 sub-clans?

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:17 pm

Well said sahan but you statement about Isaaq being the second largest clan is incorrect.

If we look at Hawiye the Original Hawiye are more or less equal to us, but after their incorporation of non-hawiye politically allied clans like Hawaadle etc etc.
They will outnumber us upto 50%.
Doesn't Isaaq have only 3 sub-clans?
First of all NO!
And that would not be an indication of pop size anyway even if it were the case .

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:18 pm

Isaaq mexeey u kala baxaan marka?

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:29 pm

BV , walaal ku ma dheereeyo anigu arrimahaas e , emperior ama qof kale ba ku jawaabi doona e yara sug , adiga oo iga raali ah .
Anigu waxaan u xil saaranahay inaan daaroodka aqli xumadiisa iyo dhaqan midgaaneedkiisa tuso
Last edited by SahanGalbeed on Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

abdikarim86
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdikarim86 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:31 pm

Habar Awal
Habar Yoonis
Habar Jeclo
Arab
Ciidagale
Cimraan
Sanbuur
Tol Jecle

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:35 pm

Habar Awal
Habar Yoonis
Habar Jeclo
Arab
Ciidagale
Cimraan
Sanbuur
Tol Jecle
:up:

New names to find amusing. :lol: @ Ciidagale and Tol jecele, are Tol Jecele and Habar Jeclo related?

abdikarim86
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdikarim86 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:02 pm

Habar Awal
Habar Yoonis
Habar Jeclo
Arab
Ciidagale
Cimraan
Sanbuur
Tol Jecle
:up:

New names to find amusing. :lol: @ Ciidagale and Tol jecele, are Tol Jecele and Habar Jeclo related?
HA,HY Arab Ciidagale and Ayuub are known as Habar Magaadle togather.
Habar Jeclo and tol Jecle are called Habar Xaabuusheed.

HJ Hooyodood bay doorteen and Tol'jeclo tolkood bay doorteen/raaceen hence the names.
Laakin waxay doorteen and why I don't know ....somebody should be able to explain

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:05 pm

Yacni reer Abti iyo reer Adeer ey kala doorteen. I thought Habar Gidir was a weird name, you guys take the Habar thing to whole new level lol.

abdikarim86
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdikarim86 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:12 pm

Yacni reer Abti iyo reer Adeer ey kala doorteen. I thought Habar Gidir was a weird name, you guys take the Habar thing to whole new level lol.
Haa something like that.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:21 pm

Black velvet here is the story

Sheikh isxaaq the father of the ancestor of the isxaaq tribal family returned from Arabia after performing the Hadji when arrived back in Somaliland he called his sons and only 3 of his sons approached him Muse Mohammad and Ibrahim , The old sheikh asked his sons where his other sons were and they said they are in the west And than he asked them where their mother was they answered she is at Xiis a village in Sanaag. Sheikh isxaaq was a remarkable man Habr magaado the mother of my ancestor she was based at mait at sheikh isxaaqs first arrival town , And Xiis his other wife was living with her sons in a village named after her Xiis aka habar xabusheed. When The Sheikh asked his sons where is my second eldest son Axmed ,, they said Axmed is with his brothers he is no longer in xiis he is with ayuub and Garxajis and with Maxammad al carab and the Young Fella Abdurxumaan Awali, they went westwards, than Sheikh isxaaq said Axmed hadihi Tol jecel wa haa ulahi Habar jecel because they stayed with their mother in xiis and axmed was with his brothers . Thats the story. Axmed is related to Maxammad muse and Ibrahim on his maternal side but he lives inside the habar Magaado territory till the day of today. :up: :sland:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.