Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Thank you SL section

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
KyrieJama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Thank you SL section

Postby KyrieJama » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:49 am

Thank you SL

:sland: :up:
A gay n proud hutu :lol:

Rainbows
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Rainbows » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:03 am

Thank you SL

I am a straight Dhulbahante. Don't disrespect me.

MrSinister
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MrSinister » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:22 am

bluenwhite is kissing qaldaan ass, so they don't deport hutu's in hargaisa.

KyrieJama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KyrieJama » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:36 am

Thank you SL

I am a straight Dhulbahante. Don't disrespect me.
Ok i apologize, please tell me why you would name yourself "rainbows", don't you know a rainbows are synonymous with homosexuality?

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:42 am

My enemy's enemy is my friend :lol: .

Why is everything always down to qabiil with you people? Even this so-called ssc and khatumo stuff is qabil motivated. How can you expect anyone to take you seriously? :lol:
Agah caadi iska dhig i was just kidding.

KyrieJama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KyrieJama » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:51 am

My enemy's enemy is my friend :lol: .

Why is everything always down to qabiil with you people? Even this so-called ssc and khatumo stuff is qabil motivated. How can you expect anyone to take you seriously? :lol:
Agah caadi iska dhig i was just kidding.
Metamorphisis this kid is oozing emotionally take it easy on him :lol:

ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ToughGong » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:07 am

TBandW cheers sxb :som: :up:

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:09 am

Welcome My Mudulood Brother :up:

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:15 am

Why is everything always down to qabiil with you people? Even this so-called ssc and khatumo stuff is qabil motivated. How can you expect anyone to take you seriously? :lol:[/quote]
Agah caadi iska dhig i was just kidding.[/quote]

Metamorphisis this kid is oozing emotionally take it easy on him :lol:[/quote]
:lol: :up:

Somalistan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somalistan » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:20 pm

We practice civility in this section. If you are Hawiye, darood or Dir feel free to contribute. You can browse or post, whether your opinions are objective or subjective we welcome it all.All we ask, however, is that all non-Somalilanders that do visit this section to voice their opinions, do it so in a way that is not flamatory. If you can keep that simple promise, we will promise not to suffocate and will allow you to have your say and be heard.

exception: Dhuloz nonsense will not be tolerated. :oops:

KingMJ
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KingMJ » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:40 pm

blueNwhite is a rageedi :sland: :som: :up:

Keyse_0208
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Keyse_0208 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:44 pm

thebluenwhite u wlc sxb :up: :up:

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:26 pm

I will tell you what the problem with the somalis is , in a nut shell.
If I am sent to the moon tomorrow by NASA for example , every Somali will think he can do it too .
Regardless of the number of years of sacrifice , pain , patience , resilience i might have needed in order to get there , because I am somali , every somali will think he can do it too . There's nothing wrong with that in itself if it is a competition towards benefiting everybody , but with the somalis you get competition just for the hell of it . They don't really know what they're doing but simply because it has been done by other somalis , they have got it . Not always true , which will only create more problems for the primary concerned and their immediate neighbours . The solution to the problems of Somalia is not a multitude of mini states , and what has been acheived by Somaliland cannot only be replicated to a certain extent . There are variables that CANNOT and WILL NEVER be changed . WE work hard for our Isaaq unity, it involves shutting the hell up and listening to others , it involves sucking your ego and realizing that you're only a branch of a larger group , it involves reinforcing your tribal leaders not undermining them for an equilibrium among all the families ...... without of course mentioning the geographical cohesion that makes our unity stronger . All these things were not imposed on us by a group of diasporians , they were iron out by our elders the old fashion way .
We're the second largest tribe among the Somalis , we're not a joke my friends , act like who you're supposed to be my brothers 8-)

TheblueNwhite
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheblueNwhite » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:29 pm

King, Seem, Keyse, khalid...big up! keep doing your thing. :sland: :up:

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:31 pm

The bluenwhite , wallahi my friend , we don't hold " behind the curtains" type of meetings or pm each other about anything , that's the beauty of it . We have people doing their thing the way they want it , and if something doesn't seem right , we make it clear in front of everybody . That's how it works in Isaaqiya . 8-)
We don't have loose cannons nobody can vouch for , those are the usual suspects who never achieve their evil goals .
We as tribe believe as long as we do the next right thing , Allah is gonna be okay with us . I am not saying every Isaaq youngin in here behaves in an impeccable fashion , , far from it , but that's what I am here for .
Allahu Akbar :sland:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.