Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hargeisa New Furniture Mall Opens.

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Hargeisa New Furniture Mall Opens.

Postby Thuganomics » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:21 am

BankiiTuuyo
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: DADKA ku beerlaxawsanaya somalia wa la gumeysanaya who cares soo maydaan burburin !

Re: Hargeisa New Furniture Mall Opens.

Postby BankiiTuuyo » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:21 am

do they have a hammock so i can take it with me next time i go to the baadiye side cuz last time i had a mattres and when i woke up it were these big teeth aboor roaches underneath my mattress i dont want this happening again so i would like to swing from a tree asleep next time i go to miyi, its a great idea u bastards :D :up:

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:02 am

do they have a hammock so i can take it with me next time i go to the baadiye side cuz last time i had a mattres and when i woke up it were these big teeth aboor roaches underneath my mattress i dont want this happening again so i would like to swing from a tree asleep next time i go to miyi, its a great idea u bastards :D :up:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You'd have to carry a couple of stakes around with you too though for a hammock

BankiiTuuyo
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: DADKA ku beerlaxawsanaya somalia wa la gumeysanaya who cares soo maydaan burburin !

Postby BankiiTuuyo » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:14 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You'd have to carry a couple of stakes around with you too though for a hammock
bro there's wood everywhere in miyi all u need is something to chop with but those reer miyi ppl are jaahilin and funny at the same time bro i was trying to a make a makeshift shower outdoors and they thought i was making a musqul i just gave up on the whole idea and went to the berkad when no one was around to get cleaned up :lol:

BankiiTuuyo
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby BankiiTuuyo » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:18 am

btw, what was juzme123's other nick name?

Thuganomics

Postby Thuganomics » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:21 am

^
Tell me about it,I spotted a large tortoise once I went over to have a closer look
Now it's become a historical event :lol: :lol: "Barigii kii Ingriis ka ka yimid uu Diinka daawanaayey"

I can't remember Juzmes other nick sxb

BankiiTuuyo
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby BankiiTuuyo » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:26 am

^
Tell me about it,I spotted a large tortoise once I went over to have a closer look
Now it's become a historical event :lol: :lol: "Barigii kii Ingriis ka ka yimid uu Diinka daawanaayey"
I can't remember Juzmes other nick sxb
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: war show adna waxba ku helay :lol:

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Afhayeenka Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Mudane Axmed (Silaanyo) ee Somalinet...

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:50 pm

woow thats huge, i saw the picture but never thought it was this Big..... Reminda me off DFS :lol:

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:44 am

Al nuur furniture shop .. They hve the best stuff in :sland: :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.