Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hargeysa

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
KingMJ
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Hargeysa

Postby KingMJ » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:48 pm

Are you not aware Jesus Moses is the english version of Ciise Muuse? :lol:
Just a joke tbh ....mostly amongst the fish and chips kids here in the diaspora :lol:
LOOOOOL, nah I never heard it before thats jokes I'm gonna use it on my cousins now :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: mj you never heard of jesus moses and u're from saaxil :lol:
Nah I'm from togdheer, I only used to call them monkey muse :lol:

KyrieJama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KyrieJama » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:25 pm

^^^ :lol: :lol: Monkey Muse

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: No one feels safe from hypocrisy except the hypocrite.

Postby ZubeirAwal » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:32 pm

garad sxb takes some pics of masajidka xawadle, iyo the masajid in jigjiga yar road, do you know where you pass indhabirta and go up then turn right there's a villa with a green roof opposite to the masjid, thats where i lived for a couple of months :up:

KyrieJama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KyrieJama » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:34 pm

garad sxb takes some pics of masajidka xawadle, iyo the masajid in jigjiga yar road, do you know where you pass indhabirta and go up then turn right there's a villa with a green roof opposite to the masjid, thats where i lived for a couple of months :up:
do you live in cardiff bro, will do :up:

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ZubeirAwal » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:44 pm

Nah sxb im from london :up: , i haven't seen the 2 floor masjid i left while it was in its final stages, i heard its beautiful :up: it has green domes somaha.

abdikarim86
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdikarim86 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:45 pm

Nah sxb im from london :up: , i haven't seen the 2 floor masjid i left while it was in its final stages, i heard its beautiful :up: it has green domes somaha.
The Xawaadle mosque?

KyrieJama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KyrieJama » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:46 pm

Thats the one across safari hotel golada jig jigga yar right? That the newest Masjid in jig jigga yar :idea:

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ZubeirAwal » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:48 pm

@ Abdi Nah cuz do you remember the house that you came to visit in jigjiga yar, there was a masjid that was being built infront of it remember

@ Garad yeah sxb i knew the guys who were building it, me and bros helped out sometimes aswell :lol: , wallahi im eager to see how it looks now, i heard its very beautiful, its got 4 minarets and 2 domes i think and 2 floors. And a madrasa next to it :up:

abdikarim86
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdikarim86 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:49 pm

Sorry abuukar ...you meant the Jigjiga yar one ...that was being built in 2007
when you were there.

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ZubeirAwal » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:51 pm

Sorry abuukar ...you meant the Jigjiga yar one ...that was being built in 2007
when you were there.
yeah, too bad i left before it was done.

KyrieJama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KyrieJama » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:53 pm

@ Abdi Nah cuz do you remember the house that you came to visit in jigjiga yar, there was a masjid that was being built infront of it remember

@ Garad yeah sxb i knew the guys who were building it, me and bros helped out sometimes aswell :lol: , wallahi im eager to see how it looks now, i heard its very beautiful, its got 4 minarets and 2 domes i think and 2 floors. And a madrasa next to it :up:
You already know i'll pray there tommorow and take some pics, it is beautiful I usually go to majidka cad in badda cas since i live in Buurta kala jeexan area.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.