Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

When does Hargeisa airport open?

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
*Nobleman*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

When does Hargeisa airport open?

Postby *Nobleman* » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:56 am

When does Hargeisa airport open after the building work? My ticket in July says due to land in Hargeisa, but I was told the airport is closed until 2013. I'm not looking to forward to landing in berbera inshallah

MujahidAishah

Re: When does Hargeisa airport open?

Postby MujahidAishah » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:22 am

Landing in berbera is alright in the winter and spring but in july may allah help u

Madelina
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: My country is Somaliland, My Ethnicity is Somali and My Religion is Islam ;-)

Postby Madelina » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:28 am

Small airplanes can still land in Hargeisa airport so you should be fine :up:

Methylamine
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Methylamine » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:05 pm

I'm landing in Berbera this summer :(

CaynabaX
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: 82' In between Hayeeyaasha, Baalidhaye and Coodanle

Postby CaynabaX » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:07 pm

Same problem over here sxb, looking forward to the cramped bus ride from Berbera to Hargeisa. :lol:

Methylamine
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Methylamine » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:24 pm

Same problem over here sxb, looking forward to the cramped bus ride from Berbera to Hargeisa. :lol:
Ah shit :lol:

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:34 am

See this is where trains come in handy. If we weren't such a pathetic country without a railway system, the journey from Berbera to Hargeisa would be shorter, safer and more comfortable. :down:

*Nobleman*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *Nobleman* » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:02 am

Yep i'm landing in berbera as well inshallah, its confirmed, but my return is from hargeisa.

*Nobleman*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *Nobleman* » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:03 am

See this is where trains come in handy. If we weren't such a pathetic country without a railway system, the journey from Berbera to Hargeisa would be shorter, safer and more comfortable. :down:

Easy tiger, baby steps first :lol: lets worry about securing clean drinking water and education for all before railways and other advanced infrastructure. No lie, we are probably a century behind the developed world

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:35 pm

Easy tiger, baby steps first :lol: lets worry about securing clean drinking water and education for all before railways and other advanced infrastructure. No lie, we are probably a century behind the developed world
Bro, a century ago people had rail-roads, plumbing, sewage systems and roads. We don't have any of that in 2012. What the hell have we been doing for the last 100 years?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.