Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

My Aunt Fowziya Went to Djibouti to Rep Somalia

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: My Aunt Fowziya Went to Djibouti to Rep Somalia

Postby Eaglehawk » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:31 am

saciid don`t be bitter habarta is going in the kitchen and cook us some tea, who do you think will get the tea in a cabinet meeting..ding dong!

habar yonis wa iska cheap labour you can get their service below minimum wage :D

saciid how come habar yonis doesn`t produce prresidents in somaliland except that one day fly cabdiraxman tuur that got 18 months but was kicked out and aidid offer him sweatshop job like fowsiye

habar yonis wa reer jabay, who cares, :lol: :lol: its funny to watch scavengers beg for positions in hargeisa and xamar

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:32 am

Remind me who had a Marehan maid? :lol: Yep that was me and she was from Bardheere. Are you guys still mad about that? This isn't about HY but grown men like Salafi Student and supporters of Khaatumo
who are crying after a woman who became more successful in Koonfuria than their leaders like Cali Khalif Galaydh and Abdikarim Cod-Nageed despite all the booty shaking Khaatumo Seeg did. So i can see why
many are bitter.

Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Eaglehawk » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:47 am

look at you saciid making up stories, nigga ma marexaan ba ismooday saying you had a maid, what is next you had a ccustom made landcruiser and your family was guest at diplomatic banquets :lol: :lol:

gues were we got the nannies to our kids and gues where we got the butlers when we ruled hargeisa :D

saciid your are the butler to siilanyo saciid know your place BOY! :D

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:48 am

Walahi i had a Marehan maid and her name was Sucdi from Bardheere. :lol: It was just a decade ago. She use to cook nice food and knew niiko.

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:49 am

saciid don`t be bitter habarta is going in the kitchen and cook us some tea, who do you think will get the tea in a cabinet meeting..ding dong!

habar yonis wa iska cheap labour you can get their service below minimum wage :D

saciid how come habar yonis doesn`t produce prresidents in somaliland except that one day fly cabdiraxman tuur that got 18 months but was kicked out and aidid offer him sweatshop job like fowsiye

habar yonis wa reer jabay, who cares, :lol: :lol: its funny to watch scavengers beg for positions in hargeisa and xamar
look at this dumbass tryna get siciid angry... a womens qabil is that of her children soo shes a hutu .

p.s habar younis r the president makers in SL so get ur facts right .. i knw daroods r pissed at HY coz we bully ur doqon dwn at hawdka:ufdup:

Saraxnow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Saraxnow » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:15 pm

Take your ESOL classes first if you want to be funnier. Lazy trolls.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:19 pm

Eaglehawk so you see if you have any sisters, female cousins etc looking for maid work and to escape the harsh life of Gedo send them my way. Marehan make good maids. :up:

salafi_student
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby salafi_student » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:18 pm

Eaglehawk

Guys, Guys the cooking is only for the PR and the PM.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:27 pm

if she is your aunt then your father must be h.y and your mom was a player.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:36 pm

lol. It is the strange culture of Dhulbahante to claim to have been fathered by HY men. Salafi_Student is just following the footsteps of his uncle Mahad Cambaashe who claimed to have been fathered by "Sacad Yoonis".
Marka la yaab maleh.

Horgalle Mahad Canbaashe: Anigu waxaan ahay nin Sacad Yoonis ah,!!!
Horgale Mahad Canbaashe oo ka mid ah Midiidinada u shaqeeya maamulka SNM ee uu horboodo Gacan ku dhiigle Silaanyo, ayaa dhawaan sheegay inuusan ahayn Dhulbahante. Wuxuu u sheegay dhalinyaro la sheegay inay meel ku wada qayileen oo diiday in magacyadooda la xuso inuu asal ahaan ka soo jeedo beesha Sacad Yoonis/Habar Yoonis ee Isaaq.

http://horufadhi.com/2012/05/22/horgall ... yoonis-ah/

Colonel
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Colonel » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:45 pm

habar yonis wa iska cheap labour you can get their service below minimum wage

habar yonis wa reer jabay, who cares, its funny to watch scavengers beg for positions in hargeisa and xamar
:lol: :lol: :lol:
:dead:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:50 pm

How is the minister of telecommunications of the NGO government doing for beesha low IQ Ogaden? It seems you only get lowly positions in Somalia no wonder they have resorted to bending down
for the Kenyans in the hopes that they will be empowered lol.Somaliland Sectionka ya idinku arkiin stinky homeless refuges.

The only Somali clan that were put in shackles, sold for two dollars and deported from place to place in 21st century.

Colonel
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Colonel » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:55 pm

^ you're way to emotional breh, the slightest word against Beesha Triangle sends you into a fit of catastrophic consequences :pac:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:04 pm

That word has been overused by the Dooros in snet in a poor attempt to conceal their insecurities come with something new kid or ride home to your refugee camps before you get deported. :steviej:

salafi_student
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby salafi_student » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:57 pm

X.playa Are you Muslim?.... At least we're all Muslims here me, my aunt Fowzia and sensitive Sacid.

Coming back, Saciid ina-adeero xishood dee - what a sensitive guy.lol

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.