Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Isaaq Historian Xplaya deservers a Medal for his work

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Hawdian
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Isaaq Historian Xplaya deservers a Medal for his work

Postby Hawdian » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:08 am

Somaliman,

Kukri wa caruurti French Oven de Djibouti. He still licking the croissant in that oven. Waxba ma kala oga. Don't take him serious he just heard the French hate the English.

Kukri
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Kukri » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:20 am

:lol: Waraa khalidow ninyahow iska qabta yarkaan Kukri la yiraah..

Horta i dont know why Xplaya is getting grilled so much...he has a right to correct the misinformation that has been lingering in the Somali literature for decades...the dervish movement was sanctified by the former regime as some kind of glorious clan movement that set out to tame specific rival clans...which is far from the truth. Do you think Xplaya should back down and allow his adversaries to glare in his face with a piece of misused and tainted history? :mindblown: Now if Kukri is claiming why use British sources...didn't the kacaan linguists use the British sources themselves (though they heavily tampered with it and got state-backing for this, which is where the problem lies) since those sources are the only available primary evidence of the historical events at the time.
been ha iga sheegin warya.
I do not remember saying,...why use the British.
Somaliman,

Kukri wa caruurti French Oven de Djibouti. He still licking the croissant in that oven. Waxba ma kala oga. Don't take him serious he just heard the French hate the English.
wax aanad ogeyn ayaan ogahay sxb ee is daji oo ha dagdagin.

Soomalidu walaahi waa cajib.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:36 pm

The kid doesn't even know Aw Jaamac Cumar Ciise, and yet he argues for him lool, i bet he had never even read a single book on the literature, and yet he wants us to take his opinion seriously. Also this misguided child think its some sort of a "nationalism" to hate the British. Why hate them?? they didn't invade your country your ancestor signed treaties with , they stuck it to the coast, they managed the trade fair, they fed the poor, they secured all trading clans agianst looting, they brought education, healthy, policing.

tell me why should i hate the British???? because some mad fanatics from the interior who looted camels and goat said "alaahu akbar waa gaalo"...??

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:37 pm

dp

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Postby LeJusticier » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:52 pm

Khalid
There are plenty of Isaq historians that are correcting "past historical mistakes" (if those past mistakes you are talking about are the.
lol, who're those historians? Hada weligii afar buugo tabliiqa wax dhaafsiisan muu akhriyin :lol:

Kukri

you are a very intelligent man is it a coincidence that those who hate the Dervish are also the same ones who hate Islam?
Khalid, you are right the jiboutien boy love Amaan, look the above comments, amaantaas waxaa baray Voltage.

Kuri, as Xplaya have said orodoo ku tiirso oo weliba bahasha kuusan iyaga xagooda u jeedi.

Kukri
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Kukri » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:10 pm

Hada weligii afar buugo tabliiqa wax dhaafsiisan muu akhriyin
Its all thanks to those books that i never had time for boy scout mentality nor am i familiar with their rules.
Khalid, you are right the jiboutien boy love Amaan, look the above comments, amaantaas waxaa baray Voltage.
You are not making any sense here.
What exactly bothers you about my comments in this topic?

If i love amaan like you said, will it be fare to say you got your ass so far up xplayers ass you cannot see what time it is?

Kukri
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Kukri » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:32 pm

The kid doesn't even know Aw Jaamac Cumar Ciise, and yet he argues for him lool, i bet he had never even read a single book on the literature, and yet he wants us to take his opinion seriously. Also this misguided child think its some sort of a "nationalism" to hate the British. Why hate them?? they didn't invade your country your ancestor signed treaties with , they stuck it to the coast, they managed the trade fair, they fed the poor, they secured all trading clans agianst looting, they brought education, healthy, policing.

tell me why should i hate the British???? because some mad fanatics from the interior who looted camels and goat said "alaahu akbar waa gaalo"...??
Where did i say British should be hated?
Whats with all this lies and sidestepping the issue?

lets not try turning this as if its about me when in reality its about you and your research.

Those darood writers who have used the kacaan and distorted history also used western writers.
You are also using other writers as references and as a source but what makes you any better than them?
What, just because you Isaq we should take it as the gospel truth?

I have nothing against the british but don't make it as if their fart smell of roses.

and yet he wants us to take his opinion seriously.
And why should we take you seriously when we know for a fact that you haven't got a drop of integrity?

Ps..Maybe i should have just clapped and played along but unfortunately i never had the pleasure of been in a boy scout?

NewHargeisaGirl
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby NewHargeisaGirl » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:35 pm

Kukri Qoti is on fire today...work it gurl

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:46 pm

Where did i say British should be hated?
Whats with all this lies and sidestepping the issue?

lets not try turning this as if its about me when in reality its about you and your research.

Those darood writers who have used the kacaan and distorted history also used western writers.
You are also using other writers as references and as a source but what makes you any better than them?
What, just because you Isaq we should take it as the gospel truth?

I have nothing against the british but don't make it as if their fart smell of roses.

and yet he wants us to take his opinion seriously.
And why should we take you seriously when we know for a fact that you haven't got a drop of integrity?

Ps..Maybe i should have just clapped and played along but unfortunately i never had the pleasure of been in a boy scout?
Kid your problem is you don't even know what point or argument you are trying to make. Why shouldn't the colonial archives be used when it comes, to Dervish origin, dates, dates of battles, who was who and who died where? and what clan was there or absent year by year and how clan changed alliance and counter alliance , how many Dervish were in the begining and the end and why, their daily dairy , their monthly intelligence information, ... all these are raw data that has nothing to do with politics so kid before you open that wide French mouth you need to know what exactly you are trying to talk about.. basic knowledge.

Aristocat
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Aristocat » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:33 pm

Only a semi conscious, semi literate buffoon would consider the rants, the conspiracies and the delusions of a godless pompous old fart. Only A stupefied herd of tribal dimwits would entertain the crackpot ideas from a purveyor of lies.

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Postby LeJusticier » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:37 pm

Only a semi conscious, semi literate buffoon would consider the rants, the conspiracies and the delusions of a godless pompous old fart. Only A stupefied herd of tribal dimwits would entertain the crackpot ideas from a purveyor of lies.
Jamac siyad boy, its ramadan, you need suppository ASAP ta preserve yr ramadan. chill out son.

Aristocat
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Aristocat » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:56 pm

Jamac siyad boy, its ramadan, you need suppository ASAP ta preserve yr ramadan. chill out son.
Look at the logic and the reasoning ability of this boy. " it is Ramadan, you need suppository" he snorts. He tells a man that he ought to insert a cold liquid into his "flower". And still he thinks he is preserving the sanctity of Ramadan. What a stupefied iidoor peasant....

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:27 pm

Guys its Ramadan lets save the insults.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:47 pm

Look at this delusional Qurjiile , "Aristocrat" he thinks of himself as an incarnated British lord with a mansion and few manors and by calling other "peasent" he complets the delusion , only in Somalinet forum a Qurjiile Dhulbahnate the folks that upon constibations and a digging out by their women folk with a wooden spoon of their folked arses could only defecatde would call one a " peasent" and regard that as the ultimate insult. the irony.

Aristocat
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Aristocat » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:54 am

I find your pathetic attempt of upward condescension humorous. However, your vulgar obsession with the female sexual anatomy and the anus is disgusting and abnormal. It is somewhat unfair to expect a civilised behaviour from a godless degenerate and deviant tribe worshipper ( even though he is muse cabdule a delicious irony by the way). Buddy I see you for what you are. You are no historian or intellectual, you are just another ignorant, unintelligent dimwit who suffers from inferiority complex. You are just a stupendous liar who is somewhat articulate

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.