Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Current status of Somaliland

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Re: Current status of Somaliland

Postby theyuusuf143 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:02 am

Hawiye gov using military in SL would only hurt their image.
The SFG has already recognized Khaatumo.

Some "ifs":

If the national army joins the PL and Khaatumo militias at Tukarag, they can relieve the occupation of Las Anod. If they then move to the Dhulbahante/Isaaq grazing line all the military action that needs to happen will have happened. There don't even need to be any shots fired.

The Hawiye will not be acting alone. If SL invades the Dhulbahante lands after that, I think we can be certain there will be an international bill to pay. And it will not be the image of the SFG that will be hurting.
Thats not going to happen. because of the lack of chemistry between Somalia federal states. Somaliland is one unified team while the rest are different groups with different ambitions who have no strong common goals. Somaliland will only face different dhulos militias no one else have the capability to attack us.

there is gentlemen agreement between us and the majerten we will not try to bomb garowe and they gave up attacking lasanod. somaliland army will never reach beyond tukaraq as long as the agreement is valid.

at the other hand Somaliland Authorities are provisional when it comes to clan management. in other words there will never be a unified dhuloos force against the SLN. Last 5 years Somaliland army where specifically targeting the active rebel members deegaan while feeding the rest of dhuloos.

during xaglotoosiye era Somaliland was mainly focused on buhotle. then axmed karaash replaced him again somaliland army moved to xudun karash's hometown. today most somaliland troops are stationed southern sool the bahararsame deegan of saaxdheer kalabaydh. other dhuloos are chilling !

even in awdal There are one battalion army based in the village of quljeed. why ? Because sultan wabar subclan the reer dudub of jibriil yonis lives there kkkkk. this policy was adopted after the disaster war of garxajis vs The government. Somaliland army are powerless against major unified clans so they have to take on sub by sub.

WaaliCas
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby WaaliCas » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:43 am

SL is not fair to many. It practices Somalia's 4.5 BS system but in a more complex masked manner. It can be said it's more than 6.25 (Habar Jelo, HY, Eidagale, Arab, Sacad Muse, Cise Muse, Samaron, Isse, Dhulbahante, Warsangeli). After they fill up the 'positions' within themselves (often one habar dominating than the others) they give the .25 between Samaroon, Isse, Warsangeli, Dhulos. Forget minorities like Gabooye---they never had town council let alone anything in the gov.

Same people complain about Barre distribution of powers, Mogadishu 4.5, etc.

It is unbelievable and in their eyes they are always right. You can never get them to admit to anything and ask them to reform instead they will cry "bloody Faqash" have no rights :lol: :lol:

Why not just give these clans more say and more input? Why not include them in the process? Why not distribute development even when its as small as it is? Even if it's two dollars-----it still needs to be shared.

The current Silanyo admin for example is dominated by HJ and Sacad Muse. Hartis have no more than two seniors. HJ alone has four seniors (President, Mining, Presidency and Aviation) just to touch it on the surface. Then Sacad Muse grabs the rest. HY has one not so HY minister---the Isaxaaq Waran Adde. Arab zero. Eidagale zero. Isse one meaningless post (sports), Dhulos one useless post I mean there are not healthcare system in the place and then you have symbolic Samaroon "vice-President" who is only remembered when a ribbon needs to be cut if Silanyo is not available :mrgreen: He is more useless than the Oromo president in Ethiopia. At least he attends few galas.

The Ras
Last edited by WaaliCas on Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

djibsomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby djibsomali » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:46 am

Hawiye gov using military in SL would only hurt their image.
The SFG has already recognized Khaatumo.

Some "ifs":

If the national army joins the PL and Khaatumo militias at Tukarag, they can relieve the occupation of Las Anod. If they then move to the Dhulbahante/Isaaq grazing line all the military action that needs to happen will have happened. There don't even need to be any shots fired.

The Hawiye will not be acting alone. If SL invades the Dhulbahante lands after that, I think we can be certain there will be an international bill to pay. And it will not be the image of the SFG that will be hurting.
Thats not going to happen. because of the lack of chemistry between Somalia federal states. Somaliland is one unified team while the rest are different groups with different ambitions who have no strong common goals. Somaliland will only face different dhulos militias no one else have the capability to attack us.

there is gentlemen agreement between us and the majerten we will not try to bomb garowe and they gave up attacking lasanod. somaliland army will never reach beyond tukaraq as long as the agreement is valid.

at the other hand Somaliland Authorities are provisional when it comes to clan management. in other words there will never be a unified dhuloos force against the SLN. Last 5 years Somaliland army where specifically targeting the active rebel members deegaan while feeding the rest of dhuloos.

during xaglotoosiye era Somaliland was mainly focused on buhotle. then axmed karaash replaced him again somaliland army moved to xudun karash's hometown. today most somaliland troops are stationed southern sool the bahararsame deegan of saaxdheer kalabaydh. other dhuloos are chilling !

even in awdal There are one battalion army based in the village of quljeed. why ? Because sultan wabar subclan the reer dudub of jibriil yonis lives there kkkkk. this policy was adopted after the disaster war of garxajis vs The government. Somaliland army are powerless against major unified clans so they have to take on sub by sub.
kulamaa yaabayooh ileen issaqa bari ayaad tahay oo sida umaa kalaa garanaysiid gadabursigaa
inkastow oo aad dhawaysay!!

Bandit
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bandit » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:54 am

SL is not fair to many. It practices Somalia's 4.5 BS system but in a more complex masked manner. It can be said it's more than 6.25 (Habar Jelo, HY, Eidagale, Arab, Sacad Muse, Cise Muse, Samaron, Isse, Dhulbahante, Warsangeli). After they fill up the 'positions' within themselves (often one habar dominating than the others) they give the .25 between Samaroon, Isse, Warsangeli, Dhulos. Forget minorities like Gabooye---they never had town council let alone anything in the gov.

It is unbelievable and in their eyes they are always right. You can never get them to admit to anything and ask them to reform instead they will cry "bloody Faqash" have no rights :lol: :lol:

Why not just give these clans more say and more input? Why not include them in the process? Why not distribute development even when its as small as it is? Even if it's two dollars-----it still needs to be shared.

The current Silanyo admin for example is dominated by HJ and Sacad Muse. Hartis have no more than two seniors. HJ alone has four seniors (President, Mining, Presidency and Aviation) just to touch it on the surface. Then Sacad Muse grabs the rest. HY has one not so HY minister---the Isaxaaq Waran Adde. Arab zero. Eidagale zero. Isse one meaningless post (sports), Dhulos one useless post I mean there are not healthcare system in the place and then you have symbolic Samaroon "vice-President" who is only remembered when a ribbon needs to be cut if Silanyo is not available :mrgreen: He is more useless than the Oromo president in Ethiopia. At least he attends few galas.

The Ras
Be careful your isaaq clans man will accuse you of being none isaaq if you question their fair democratic system :lol:

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:00 am

The Ras
You are the First who has seen the light. and understand what I am saying. :clap:

WaaliCas
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby WaaliCas » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:12 am

I'm used to people accusing me of being this and that. I know how much they hate when I tell em about Ethiopia and my believe in the Ethiopid aetiopid.

That does not stop me nor do I shy from speaking the truth about any subject or issue.

I say how I feel and what I know. I have no chip on my shoulder to appease anyone.

Hopefully my Isaacs will reform and come up with better solutions for all than lie to themselves about being democratic, having national parties, unity government when everything just goes back to habar-politics. It's not healthy even for Isaacs.

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:13 am

The Ras
very true

idoor cry about unfairness but are the most aunfair

AGENT447
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AGENT447 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:16 am

Waali cas is quite an objective fella. He is intelligent enough to point out the flaws of Somaliland,
It's quite baffling how some sectors of isaaqs can blindly justify and defend the current status of Somaliland.

The entire Somaliland idea, coz it can not be really described as an entity is a contradictory in terms
Dalkayga anoon necbayn, Dadkiisana aad u jecel
Oo aan dubindaabyo iyo, daqaabana la doonayn?
Duruufaha waayihyiyo Dawaa laga wada hadlaa
Dushaynu iskaga eeknahay, Dun baan irbad la isku galin
Ilaahbaa deeq baxshee, Dulmigu kii hore ka daran
Dawladu tii hore ka daran, Dabkii cashaqa ma baxo

Rag iyo dumar la isku daran, Dhamaan waa dibad wareeg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=71&v=SuOVibMbDBE

WaaliCas
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby WaaliCas » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:28 am

I'm always about reforming and innovating and one thing I learned along the way is our people, Somalis in general, do not like the idea of admitting to the mistake is the best fix. They happy to ignore and push all kinds of problems under the rug and put on a face/show for the sake of ego, pride and honor. This is how we were taught since we could crawl and we all know it but is it right? You just don't follow everything the Somali culture dictates. You have to question and analyse things.

When you're free from egoistic syndrome then one is not afraid of what others may say because he or she will find a solution even when they are being hated on. Our Somali culture says if you admit to anything you're fool.

I break all the taboos in the Somali culture and that's the best way to exercise your brain. It really is. Otherwise you're just another average guy repeating same old thing a man some 700 years ago imposed on his kids.

Being myself satisfies me. I am me before Isaac. Be yourselves. Don't be afraid.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:38 am

Jibsomali

Sure I am reer bari. but you understand my point any way the game is between wabar family in quljeed and the SLN army. any thing bigger is disaster wadankaa inaga burburaya . in sool the game is between bah ararsame of saaxdheer and the SLN army. L.A madfac looma quudhi karo ha wareegto giraantu. looool. inaar jamhuuriyadu ilaa suurka laga afuufayo sidaasay isu sudhnaanaysaa.

inaanay waxeenu serious war ahayn waxad ku garanaysaa ciidanka qaranka iyo maleeshiyada reer buuhoodle dhaawacoodii inta isku meel la jiifiyaa saylici lacag isku mida u qaybiyey. lama odhan qurjiilaha qolka cadaabta halagu guro waxa kasii daran marka maleeshiyada wabar jaadku ka go,o saldhiga borama jntay yimaadaan baa la qareemayaa midh denbiyana looma raaco. waxan xasuustaa beri reer buuhodle laba askari oo huuno ah ka qabsadeen ciidanka qaranka nimankii oo siday jaad iyo hilib u cunayeen naaxay soo daayeen beri danbi. waynu iska fara ka ciyaaraynaa walee.

Waali cas

have you seen Warancade ministry ? its bigger than the presidential place. he manages all armies except the military. he manages all mayors and thousans of clan chiefs. thats undisputed physical power. wasiirada kale waxoodu awoodna maahee waa connection lasii yara naaxnaaxiyey . dawladu markay dhacdo habruhu wasaaradaas oo keliya hana siiyaan 30 sano ee soo socota there will not be any habarjeclo head of state. kkkkkk.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby theyuusuf143 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:14 am

lool qoodh iyo xero waali cas qaarbuu durba ka waalay oo qaacido aanay waxba ka jiin ku socodsiiyey. Somaliland systemkeedu waa simple. hadba waxa bursada cidii ku xidhan xisbiga guusha qaada usually laba habrood iyo daraf . cid meesha qadaa ma jirto marba kooxbaa timaada ta kalena way ku dabo fayshaa. hartigu sababtaanay top ka marna u qaban waa because asxaabta ma maalgeliyaan mana codeeyaan markaa wixii loo gartay qaataan. samaroonku yagu xisbi walba qayb libaax bay ku leeyihiin kii soo baxana saamigoodu banaankuu yaal waana voters ninkay ka codeeyaan qiirqiir gelayo.

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:15 am

Beenta intaas leeg baal firiya, Aflaagadu iyo been bu isku daraay. Kuuye Dhulbahante wounded and Isaaq wounded during the battles around Buuhoodle were taken to the same Hospital, our wounded were taken to Buhoodle and Galkacyo hospitals.

Walicaas you seem like the only sane Idoor. Keep up been fair no matter what.

KyrieJama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KyrieJama » Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:21 am

Beenta intaas leeg baal firiya, Aflaagadu iyo been bu isku daraay. Kuuye Dhulbahante wounded and Isaaq wounded during the battles around Buuhoodle were taken to the same Hospital, our wounded were taken to Buhoodle and Galkacyo hospitals.

War Yusuf Jikaar waa 'balaashle' tahriibay, oo magafe Libya iyo meelahaas ku soo faro-xumeeyay, cayda fasax baan ku siinay indr :pac:
Last edited by KyrieJama on Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:25 am

War Yusuf Jikaar waa 'balaashle' tahriibay, oo magafe Libya iyo meelahaas ku soo faro-xumeeyay, cayda u fasax indr :pac:
LOOL I seen that Kaaba Balaashle kuyee :lol: :lol:

I would of threw him same change if I seen him in Hargaisa or Burco. :mrgreen:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.